someone was shot in the head in a car
在头枕上没有沾到一滴血
and didn't leave any blood on the headrest?
不可能
How about never?
所以杀死艾娃的凶手更换了头枕
So, Ava's killer replaced the headrest.
为什么要换呢
The question is: why?
因杀害阿方索·迪罗萨而坐牢的杀手
The hit man who went to prison for the murder
并非因实物证据而被定罪
of Alfonz Derosa wasn't convicted on evidence.
而是在监狱里被人告发 因言获罪的
He was convicted on the word of a jailhouse snitch.
你是说他可能是替罪羊
So you're thinking he was set up?
是的 也许杀手另有其人
Yeah, maybe there was a different shooter,
某个和他很亲近的人让他去暗♥杀♥对头
someone closer to the guy who ordered the hit.
1989年时
In 1989,
邓肯·雷代尔十八岁
Duncan Reidel was 18 years old.
可能是邓肯替他父亲扣动了扳机
So, Duncan could've been the one to pull the trigger for his father.
也许头枕里留下了某些证据
And maybe there was something in that headrest
可以证明这点
that could've proven it.
比如说子弹
Like a bullet.
没错
Exactly.
那就看看这个头枕
So let's see if there's something on this headrest
今天能不能让我们定案
that will help us make our case today.
怎么样
Hey.
头枕上能鉴定出是谁吗
Did you get an I.D. Off the headrest?
是的
Yeah, I did.
但不是我们想的那个人
Not who we expected.
不是雷代尔
Reidel's off the hook.
那是谁
So who is it?
你知道吗 一辆车对于每一个人来说
You know, it's interesting,
意义都不同 这很有意思
what a car means to different people.
就拿这辆凯迪拉克来说吧
You take this Cadillac.
对卡罗·迪罗萨而言
To Carlo Derosa,
是一种报复
it means revenge.
卖♥♥了它算是报复他父亲
Selling it's a great way to get back at a father
爱车更胜于爱他
who cared more about his cars than about him.
对于亚伦·迪罗萨呢
Yeah, to Aron Derosa,
留着这车 算是纪念父亲的一种方式
keeping it is a way of remembering that father.
对他而言 这车是爱
To him, the car means love.
是的 所以我们很好奇
Right, we-we were just wondering...
这辆车对你来说意味着什么呢
What did it mean to you?
比克斯勒先生
Mr. Bixler?
没意义
Um... nothing.
我是说 没什么意义啊
I mean, I mean, not a damn thing.
不过是我的工作而已
It was just a part of my job.
事实并非如此吧 肯
Wrong answer, Ken.
我们认为 对你而言
Yeah, we-we kind of figured that, to you,
这车意味着心碎
the car means heartbreak.
心碎
Heartbreak?
我...不明白你们在说什么
I... What are you talking about?
你看 肯
You see, Ken,
我们在副驾驶座的头枕上发现了你的DNA
we found your DNA on the passenger side headrest.
因为我检查过那个头枕啊
Well, uh, I inspected that headrest, so...
不不 你检查的是旧的那个
No, actually, the headrest you inspected was the old headrest.
原厂头枕
The manufactured one.
我们说的 是新的头枕
We're talking about the new headrest.
因为你偷偷更换过
And that's because you replaced it.
我们在你估价所后面的垃圾箱里
We, uh, recovered the old headrest in the Dumpster
找到了旧的原厂头枕 当然也发现了你的指纹
behind your appraisal office, and your prints were on that.
还在里面发现了一枚已用的子弹 与一把1980年出产的
We also found an expended bullet that was a direct match
贝雷塔手♥枪♥相匹配
to a Beretta manufactured in 1980.
是你的贝雷塔手♥枪♥
Your Beretta.
去年你房♥子遭人入侵时
It's the same gun you fired
你就是拿着这把手♥枪♥
last year when you thought an intruder
朝他开火的
was breaking into your house.
还记得吗 警♥察♥来过
Remember, the cops were called?
子弹和枪♥支♥
The bullet and the gun
都一一检测记录在案
were processed and then put in the system.
这也正是射杀了阿方索·迪罗萨的
And it's also the same gun that was used
那把枪
to murder Alfonz Derosa.
不幸的是
Yeah, unfortunately, though...
当时找到的子弹降解严重 无法进行检测
The recovered bullets were too degraded to process.
没错 在警方的调查中
Right, but in the cops' defense,
他们以为你只开了两枪 可其实是三枪
they didn't realize that you fired three shots, not two.
有一枪打偏了 射进了头枕
A stray round going into the headrest.
警方以为那是专业杀手所为
The cops thought it was a professional hit.
他们并不知道 其实只是一个盛怒的卖♥♥♥车♥人
They didn't realize it was just an enraged car salesman
手还发着抖
with a shaky hand.
我不明白的是 你为什么要
What I don't understand is: Why'd you feel like you had
第一个先杀他
to kill him in the first place?
你都不怎么认识他
You barely knew the guy.
我不是去杀阿方索的
I wasn't there to kill Alfonz.
我失去杀维拉的
I was there to kill Vera.
维拉·斯坎纳
Vera Scanell.
阿方索的情妇
Alfonz's mistress.
是我的未婚妻
My fiance.
多美的一个人啊
What a beautiful wreck she was.
她从不在乎有多伤我的心
She never cared how much pain she caused me.
那种羞辱
The humiliation.
他俩都罪有应得
They both got what was coming to them.
为此我从未后悔过
I didn't regret it for a second.
直到三十年后
Until 30 years later when you realized
你才意识到你留下了证据
that you left some evidence behind.
肯
Ken,
那艾娃呢
what about Ava?
她又是怎么卷进来的
How'd she play into this?
我认识她挺久了
I've known her for years.
跟卖♥♥她毒品的人是朋友
I was friends with her dealer.
以前经常帮他洗黑钱
I used to help him launder money.
大约一周前她来找我
She came to me about a week ago,
说她妈妈想要偷那辆车
telling me about her mom's plan to steal the car.
他们想要我帮忙把车弄到国外
They wanted help getting it out of the country.
可这辆车一旦售出
But with the car being sold, you were worried
你担心头枕里的子弹会被人发现
that the bullet in the headrest would be discovered
最后牵扯出你的贝雷塔手♥枪♥
and finally matched to your Beretta.
我得把它取出来
I had to get it out.
我把她支开了
I sent her away.
让她出去呆一个多小时
I sent her away for an hour or so
这样我能把事儿给办了
so I could get my work done.
可惜她跑了回来
Too bad she had to come back.
这里的氛围总是让我觉得欲♥火♥焚身
The vibe in this place always gets me feeling hot.
如此性感
Sexy.
你要出去兜兜风吗
Do you want to take a ride?
你跑进来干什么
The hell you doing here?
我很无聊嘛 我们走吧
I got bored. Let's go.
现在就走吧
Now.
车还没好
The car's not ready yet.
你不是说你要弄引擎吗
I thought you said you were working on the engine.
你有什么勾当 小肯肯
What are you up to, Kenny boy?
一定有原因是不是
You got an angle, don't you?
什么原因 告诉我
What is it? I want in.
少管闲事 艾娃
Stay out of it, Ava.
那一定很值钱了
Now I know it's good.
要想我少管闲事 那得花不少...
You want me to stay out of it, it's gonna cost...
我告诉过你 少管闲事
I told you to stay the hell out of here!
回来 给我回来
Come here! Get back!
给我回来
Come back!
过来 过来
Come here. Come on!
刚和卡罗·迪罗萨谈过了
Just talked to Carlo Derosa.
他会派人来取这辆凯迪拉克
He's sending someone over to pick up the Caddy.
反正比克斯勒已经认罪
Well, Bixler did confess,
那这车也不用作为证据封存了
so the car's not evidence anymore.
亚伦·迪罗萨怎么说
What about Aron Derosa?
还是不愿卖♥♥这辆车
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表