行动
Move!
你没事吧
You okay?
你还好吗 没事吧
You okay? You good?
谢谢你 没事
Thank you. Yeah.
开枪射击 开枪射击 嫌犯被击毙
Shots fired, shots fired. Suspect down.
护士说你做完手术了
Nurse said you were out of surgery
而且...需要有人探视
and that you needed a visitor.
对 我到了天国之门
Yep. I got to the Pearly Gates.
他们又把我送回来了
They sent me back.
我很高兴他们这样做了
I'm glad they did.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
那你请我吃晚饭吧
Well, buy me dinner.
这样我们就扯平了
We'll call it even.
成交
Deal.
医生说
So the doctor said
你需要一段时间才能康复
that you're gonna need some time to recover.
而且你至少得两周后
And that you cannot
才能飞回波士顿 所以...
fly back to Boston for at least two weeks, so...
我希望我们也许可以...
I was hoping that maybe we could...
一起出去
hang out.
等你能下床走路之后
You know, when you get back up on your feet.
你是说约会吗
You mean date?
对
Yeah.
比如吃晚餐看电影还有晚安之吻
Like, uh, dinner and a movie and a good-night kiss.
你要知道
Well, as you know,
有时候约会...会演变成...
dating sometimes can turn into a...
一段真正的恋爱
...real relationship.
我愿意冒这个险
I'm willing to risk it.
我也是
Me, too.
双氧水
Hydrogen peroxide.
可以洗掉血迹
To clean off the blood.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们去犯罪现场的时候总是戴着手套
We always wear gloves when we go to the crime scene.
我们从没有经历过...
You know? We're never there...
真正发生犯罪的时刻
there when it... when it actually happens.
我知道
I know.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
巴拉德想杀了你 而且...
Ballard wanted you dead, and...
如果特警队没及时赶到的话...
if SWAT hadn't been there...
但他们赶来了
But they were.
芬恩打电♥话♥来了
Finn called.
她说我们在陶家还有张贵宾席呢
She said they still have that VIP table at Tao.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
跳跳舞 喝喝龙舌兰
Dancing... tequila...
好啊
Yeah.
龙舌兰听起来还不错
Tequila sounds pretty good, yeah.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表