剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
也是我们为什么总会赢的原因
and why we're always gonna win.
教我们什么了 菲尔
What lesson, Phil?
请点化点化我
Please, enlighten me.
爸爸 我们是什么
我们是一个团队
你不能这么做 迈克
You can't do this, Mike.
我命令你退下
I order you to stand down!
你必须服从我
You must obey me!
你们需要我翻译造物者的旨意
You need me to translate the words of creation.
你不会想这么做的 迈克
You don't want to do this, Mike.
告诉他 菲尔
Tell him, Phil!
彼得森先生想做什么都可以
Mr. Peterson's free to do whatever he wants.
你觉得他得到教训了吗
You think he learned his lesson?
他至少吃到了苦头
He learned something.
取消定期注射之后 他们只是普通士兵
Without regular injections, they're just men.
一旦医生移除了他们的控制眼
Once doctors remove their cybernetic eyes,
他们基本就能回到正常生活
They'll be essentially back to normal.
少了只眼睛 这是肯定的
Minus an eye, of course.
你找到机会宣泄所有情感了吗
You got a chance to express all your feelings?
他不是还活着吗
Is he still breathing?
看来她还是有所保留啊
Guess she kept some of it to herself.
他现在没法说话
He's having trouble speaking.
我好像打断了他的喉软骨
I think I fractured his larynx.
漂亮
Oh, good.
你除掉菲兹和西蒙斯的计划失败了
Your attempt to cross off Fitz and Simmons failed,
但菲兹可能再也不能恢复从前的样子
But Fitz may never be the same again.
所以我会想些新方法来毁掉你以后的人生
So I'm going to invent new ways to ruin the rest of your life.
我们将会不择手段
And we'll do whatever's necessary
从你这得到九头蛇的信息 但对你的折磨...
to get Hydra intel from you, but your torture --
将会是内心的折磨
that's gonna be internal.
也有一些身体上的
And a little bit external.
当然了 也有身体上的
Sure. Some of that.
但你把你的人生都献给了这个神经病自恋狂
But you devoted your entire life to a deranged narcissist
他从没在乎过任何人 现在他死了
who never gave a damn about anyone, and now he's dead.
你的余生将会纠结于这个问题
You've got the rest of your life to wrestle with the question --
没有了他 你又是谁
Who are you without him?
你为什么不去见他
Why don't you go to him?
我不想让他看到我变成了什么样
I don't want him to see what I've become.
他不会在乎你的烧伤
He won't care about your burns.
我不是说这个
That's not what I mean.
科尔森说要带你回去
Coulson said to bring you in.
你可以进入我的系统 监视我的一举一动
You can access my hardware and watch my every move.
来吧
Go ahead.
我只会弥补我所造成的损害
I'll only be making amends for my actions.
不管你做了什么 都是为了艾斯
Whatever you did, you did it for Ace.
我现在做的事
And what I do now?
也是为了他
That'll be for him, too.
他们说"砍掉头"是有原因的
There's a reason why they say, "Cut off the head."
现在没人能阻挡...
Now I'll be unstop--
各位
Hey, guys!
我找到了
I found it.
告诉过你们会在这里
Told you it'd be in here.
愚蠢 残酷 非常愚蠢
Stupid, stupid, stupid, and cruel, and very stupid!
我想你已经说明白了
I think you've made your point.
为什么要让我复活
Why bring me back in the first place?
显然我认为这不是个好主意
Clearly, I didn't think it was the best idea.
我警告过你 试验对象会失去理智
I warned you about people losing their minds.
特工梅掌控了局面
Agent May was on top of the situation.
她说你没事
She says you're fine.
对吗
Aren't you?
那是"紧急情况下打碎玻璃"的情况
It was a "Break glass in case of emergency" situation.
是啊 但那个紧急情况
Yes, but that emergency
应该是一名复仇者倒下
was supposed to be the fall of an avenger.
正是
Exactly.
很高兴我这样做了
And I'm damn glad I did it, too.
你想建造东西
When you want to build something,
就得需要坚实的基础
you need a strong foundation.
你知道我只信任很少的人 科尔森
Now, you know how few people I trust, Coulson.
可以用一只手数完
You can count them on one hand.
我不怕砍断手指
And I'm not afraid to cut off fingers.
建立神盾局的原则十分纯粹
The principle S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded upon was pure.
保护
Protection.
保护 一个词
Protection -- one word.
有时是为了保护一个人不受自己伤害
Sometimes, to protect one man against himself --
还有的时候 是为了保护地球
Other times, to protect the planet
不遭到另一个宇宙的外星人入侵
against an alien invasion from another universe.
这是大概的工作描述
It's a broad job description.
那还用你说吗
No need to tell me.
但是驱使我们的信念是一致的
But the belief that drives us all is the same,
不管是一个人还是整个人类
whether it's one man or all mankind.
他们值得被拯救
That they're worth saving.
那个真理一直在你心里长存 科尔森
That truth lives inside you, Coulson.
神盾局解体前
Before it was torn apart,
拥有无数的部门
S.H.I.E.L.D. was a lot of moving parts.
你这样的人是核心
Guys like you were the heart.
现在 你会成为首脑
Now... you'll be the head.
这是什么
What is it?
一个工具箱 来帮你重建神盾局
A toolbox to help you build it back up.
你想让我重新开始 重建神盾局
You want me to start over, rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D.
从零开始
From scratch.
慢慢来 要做好
Take your time and do it right.
你还会依然支持他
You'll still have his back.
那当然
Of course.
我只敢把这个托付给你
There's no one else I trust with this.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你想怎么 我该怎么行动
How do you -- how should I proceed?
那取决于你
That's up to you...
局长
Director.
你呢 长官 你去哪里
And you, sir -- where are you heading now?
我用我的鸟瞰
Well, I'm trading in my bird's-eye view
换了两只踏着实地的脚
for two solid feet on the ground.
这是你们近期最后一次见到我了
This is the last time you'll be seeing me for a stretch.
你要消失了 无处可寻
You're gonna disappear, nowhere to be found.
无处
Nowhere?
你知道我不会这样的 菲尔
You know me better than that, Phil.
我会无处不在
I'll be everywhere.
菲兹 他没事吧
Fitz -- is he okay?
拜托告诉我他没事
Please tell me he's okay.
他还活着
He's alive.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我在盒子里找到的第一样东西就是这里的坐标
First thing I found in that box was these coordinates.
另一个秘密基地吧
Another secret base?
我称这里为操场 虽然严格说来
I call it the playground, although, technically,
这里没有名字 因为严格说来 这里并不存在
it doesn't have a name because, technically, it doesn't exist,
因为它是个秘密基地
It being a secret base and all.
艾瑞克
Eric?
比利·凯尼格 神盾局特工
Billy...Koenig, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我完全理解你们为什么会困惑
Although I totally understand the confusion.
艾瑞克去世了 很遗憾
Eric passed away, sadly,
但是有同伴挺好的
but it's great to have company,
终于有了 我不介意打理这里
finally, and I did not mind minding this place.
科尔森特工
Agent Coulson.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
见到你真是荣幸 长官
And it is an honor to meet you, sir.
我马上给你拿通行证
I'll get your lanyard shortly.
你们其余人的
For the rest of you,
通行证会据情况逐一分发
lanyards will be handed out on a case-by-case basis.
九头蛇仍对我们存在威胁 导致麻烦
Can't be too careful with all those Hydra threats
必须小心行事
still out there, causing trouble.
所以我们才在这里 让你重振旗鼓
That's why we're here -- get you up and running
继续回去战斗 这会很酷的
and back fighting the good fight, which is gonna be cool.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表