剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
但我们怎么把那玩意弄到这来
But we can't sneak that in here, can we?
汉德特工似乎让所有人都忙得不可开交
Agent Hand seems to be keeping everyone busy.
没问题的
We'll be good.
但是如果有人问起来
But, hey, we get questioned,
让我来应付
let me talk.
你撒谎的能力可真差 西蒙斯特工
You're a surprisingly bad liar, Agent Simmons.
我知道
I know.
但我正在进步
But I'm getting better at it.
你说的噪音是什么意思
What do you mean, "noise"?
就是实实在在的噪音
I mean literally noise
遍布了每一个神盾局通讯频道
across every S.H.I.E.L.D. communication channel.
好像是一种压制信♥号♥♥
Some sort of blanket signal.
-可能是编码过的数据 -我也这么想
- Encoded data, maybe. - I think so.
你想给我们解释一下吗
You want to fill us in?
我们找到了你这个内奸
We root you out -- a mole --
突然间飞机罢♥工♥ 通讯中断
suddenly our plane shuts down, our communications jammed.
我也不知道怎么回事 我也希望我知道
I don't know what's happening. I wish I did.
-你必须相信我 -不 我不信
- You have to believe me. - No, I don't.
能收到吗 能收到吗 616
Do you read? Do you read, 6-1-6?
这是哪里来的信♥号♥♥
Where's that coming from?
很近
Close.
我被敌方飞机追击 完毕
Enemy aircraft on my tail. Over.
-加勒特 -科尔森 我被攻击了
- Garrett? - Coulson, I'm under attack.
是无人机
Drones.
重复 神盾局的无人机一直粘着我
Repeat, S.H.I.E.L.D. drones are on my ass.
-它们可不是很友好 是否收到 -收到
- We're not getting along. Do you copy? - Copy.
加勒特 出什么事了
Garrett, what's happening?
我们失去了飞机的控制权
We've lost control of our aircraft.
我知道才怪
Hell if I know.
告诉我你那飞机上装备有武器
Tell me you got guns on that thing.
我这就朝你靠拢
I'm coming to you.
菲兹 你能手动把机♥枪♥
Fitz, can you manually wire the guns
短接到武器控制室 绕过我们的系统吗
to weapons control, bypass our system?
如果线缆够长的话 可以
If I have cables long enough, yeah.
斯凯 解码信♥号♥♥ 我们得先他们一步
Skye, decode the signal. We need to get ahead of this.
今天我可不想再有任何惊喜了
I don't want any more surprises today.
发生了什么
What happened?
她是个沉睡者
She's a sleeper.
我是指卧底的那种沉睡者
I mean the other kind of sleeper.
等等 你在说什么
Wait. What are you saying?
她一直在向别人汇报我们的情况
She's been reporting on us this whole time.
控制激活了 长官
Controls are live, sir.
加勒特 汇报你的位置
Garrett, what's your 20?
我马上就到你的头顶十点钟方向
I'll be on top of you in seconds at your 10:00.
-机♥枪♥准备就绪了吗 -预备中
- Guns hot? - Warming up.
他得拉升起来 长官
He needs to pull up, sir.
加勒特 拉升
Hey. Hey! Garrett, pull up!
他知道自己在做什么
He knows what he's doing.
-该死 -那是乔尼
- Damn it. - That's Joanie.
恰奇怎么对付
Any thoughts on Chachi?
现在它可是知道你在这里了
Now it knows you're here.
想玩玩打滚装死吗
Want to roll over, play dead?
好的 菲尔 不过你最好动作快点
Okay, Phil, but you better make it quick.
我快要弹尽粮绝了
I'm running on fumes.
我会拉升到你的水平六点钟方向
I'll pull up even of your six.
最好别失手
Better not miss.
收到
Copy that.
准备好了就开始吧 老大
Ready when you are, boss.
"装死" 那是什么意思
"Play dead." What does that mean?
意思是...我最好别失手
That means... I better not miss.
无人机被击落
The drones are down.
加勒特特工还活着
Agent Garrett's alive
而且与神盾局的空客对接了
and docking with S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6.
我建议我们派更多人手过去
I suggest we send more men,
直接把飞机打下来
shoot that airplane out of the sky.
不必
No.
我们无法取得加勒特飞机的自动控制权
We couldn't seize automated control of Garrett's jet,
所以我本已决定销毁它
So I wrote it off as a loss.
但现在既然他和科尔森对接了
But now that he's with Coulson,
我们就能在着落后把他们一并消灭掉
we can cross him off with the rest when they land.
保存好飞行器
Preserve the aircraft.
你有什么要说的吗 肖特工
You got something to say, Agent Shaw?
对不起 长官
Apologies, ma'am.
我只是觉得杀死我们曾经称为朋友的人
I'm just having a hard time killing
心里难以接受
the people we once called friends.
当那条加密信息发出去后
Once that encoded transmission went out,
一切便从此不同了
Everything changed.
这道理你懂的 不是吗
You understand that, don't you?
我们宣誓忠于彼此
We swore allegiance to each other.
今天 就是考验那份忠诚的时候
And today, that loyalty will be tested.
如果你犹豫不决...
If you waver...
只有死路一条
you die.
这是一条简单的重复信息
It's a simple message repeated.
语义编码
Semantic encoding.
我得先找到助记符
I needed to find the mnemonic key.
再有一两分钟应该就可以破译
It should only take me a minute more to decipher.
我能问一个显而易见的问题吗 搞毛啊
Can I ask the obvious question? What the hell?!
我们也不知道
We don't know.
我们甚至不清楚这架飞机要飞向哪里
We don't even know where our plane is headed.
我看到你们的飞行轨迹了
Oh, I saw your trajectory.
你们正被牵着鼻子直奔中心去
You're being tractor-beamed straight to the Hub.
那些无人机毫无疑问就是从那里出航的
Those drones were launched out of there for sure.
维多利亚·汉德
Victoria Hand.
汉德 不可能啊
Hand? Can't be.
不可能是什么
It can't be what, now?
千里眼
The Clairvoyant.
我还以为沃德干掉那货了
I thought Ward capped that guy.
我不相信沃德杀死的那个人是千里眼
I don't believe the man Ward killed was the Clairvoyant.
我觉得他只是个不知情的诱饵
I think he was an unwitting decoy
用来阻止我们深入调查的
meant to end our investigation.
如此大费周章 看起来可不像是
That's a lot of trouble to go through
在转移注意力 你不觉得吗
for a red herring, don't you think?
因为千里眼是一名神盾局特工
Because the Clairvoyant is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent
利用高等级权限 总是先我们一步
Using high-level clearance to stay ahead of us,
让她看起来好像有通灵能力一样
make it seem like she's got psychic abilities.
"她"
"She"?
你觉得维多利亚·汉德就是千里眼吗
You think Victoria Hand's the Clairvoyant?
不是我抬杠
I don't mean to pee in the punch bowl,
但是那说不通啊
but that doesn't make a lot of sense.
我和薇曾一起驻扎在里斯本
I was stationed with Vic in Lisbon.
她在派对上的确是又凶悍又扫兴
She's a hard-ass and a buzzkill at parties, I grant you,
但你真觉得她有那个能力吗
but do you really think she's capable of that?
拜托 她刚刚不是想把你炸飞吗
Excuse me. Didn't she just try to blow you out of the sky?
别误会我的意思 她绝对是疯了
Don't get me wrong -- she's definitely gone nuts,
但她的行动不正好证明了她不是千里眼吗
but her actions prove she's not the Clairvoyant, right?
如果她一直以来都避免引起别人注意
I mean, if she's been hiding in plain sight all this time...
那为什么现在要让自己曝光呢
why reveal herself now?
伙计们
Guys.
走出阴影 进入光明
"Out of the shadows, into the light."
这是什么鬼东西
Well, I'll be.
九头蛇
我以为九头蛇在二战之后就被摧毁了
I thought Hydra was defeated after World War II.
没错 神盾局就是在那之后建立的
It was. S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded in the wake of that victory.
现在他们又回来了吗
And now they're back?
九头蛇总能起死回生
Hyrda always comes back.
砍掉一个头 会再生出两个来
Cut off a head, two more will take its place.
是头吗 我还以为是触肢
Is it a head? I thought it was a limb.
-不 砍掉一个头 -砍掉一根触肢
- No, no, no. "Cut off a head." - "Cut off a limb."
是头
It's a head.
但这是从神盾局内部发送的
But it was sent from a S.H.I.E.L.D. source.
这一定是发送给神盾局内部的
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表