剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
待在这儿
Stay here.
别把我的飞机砸个洞出来
And try not to punch a hole in my airplane.
沃德怎么了 变成傀儡人了吗
So, Ward's what? Like, a pod person?
不 据希芙女士所言
No, according to Lady Sif,
被罗蕾莱控制的男人并没有忘记
the men Lorelei controls don't forget
他们是什么人 知道什么事
who they are or what they know.
她只是变成了他们不顾一切追求的对象
She just becomes the embodiment of all their desires.
所以如果我们找到了他们
So once we find them,
我们就可以破除掉她的魔法什么的
we can break her mojo or whatever
然后让沃德回来 对吗
and get Ward back, right?
是的 只要把颈环戴在罗蕾莱的脖子上
Yes, once the collar's back on Lorelei's neck,
魔法就会消失 但问题就在这儿
the enchantment ends, but that's the problem.
颈环在沙漠的时候中弹了
The collar caught a shotgun blast back in the desert.
你觉得你能修好吗
You think you can fix it?
这个嘛
Well...
这种金属 这个重量
The metal, the weight --
跟狂暴战士手杖很像
It's similar to the berserker staff.
但这就代表它有无数未知变量
But it presents its own set of countless unknown variables.
给你几个小时
Got a couple hours.
好吧
Yeah.
我能做什么
What can I do?
沃德失踪了 你要是还敢说没什么
And don't you dare say nothing
或者是让我坐在这儿数天花板的瓷砖
or tell me to sit down here and count ceiling tiles
那你就试试
while Ward is missing.
沃德在世界各地都有储物箱
Ward's got drop boxes and storage lockers all over the world.
里面有现金 武器和身份证
They're filed with currency, weapons, I.D.s.
他会利用化名 金钱
He's gonna use aliases, cash --
用一切手段让我们的雷达找不到罗蕾莱
Anything to keep Lorelei off the radar.
而你是我们最好的雷达
You're the best radar we have.
找到他们
Find them.
长官 我能跟你说几句吗
Sir, may I have a moment?
是关于GH325的
It's about the GH-325.
-你发现什么了吗 -没有
- Have you found something? - No.
因为我资源有限 所以碰了壁
I've hit a wall because of my limited resources.
我对于药物的化学成分很陌生
The drug's chemical properties are foreign to me,
它让人非常震惊
which is startling in its own right.
我们已经说过很多次了
We've been over this.
所以我再次请求
So I'm requesting once again
送一份斯凯的血液样本到总部做进一步研究
to send a sample of Skye's blood to H.Q. for further study.
-不行 -为什么
- That's not an option. - Why?
不用我向你解释这药物的好处吧
I don't need to explain to you the benefits of this drug.
你是第一个感受其威力的人
You've experienced them firsthand.
不行 这是命令
No. That's an order.
这个理由可不够好
That's not a good-enough reason!
长官 您作为我指挥官 我需要对您负责
I have a duty to you, sir, as my commanding officer.
但是作为神盾局的科学家 我也有责任
But I also have a duty as a S.H.I.E.L.D. scientist
推进这件事 拯救生命
to pursue this, to save lives!
考虑到沃德的近况 我们应该
Given Ward's recent situation, we should --
为了保守这药物的秘密
Two men laid down their lives
有两个人将他们的生命掩埋在
in a compound rigged with explosives
堆满爆♥炸♥物的工事之下
to keep this drug hidden.
我们还不知道为什么
We still don't know why.
在那之前
Until we do,
在我们知道答案之前
until we speak with fury and get some answers,
那种药物及其秘密都不得外泄
that drug and its mysteries stay in-house.
专心执行任务
Focus on the mission.
罗蕾莱俘虏了沃德
Lorelei has Ward,
而我们完全不知道他被她带到哪去了
and we have no idea where she's taking him.
凯撒宫殿九点酒店
我很高兴找到了你
I am fortunate to have found you.
你很有本事
You are quite resourceful.
只是受过训练而已
Just well trained.
才不是
No.
你要比沙漠里那些人好无数倍
You are worlds apart from those men in the desert.
我不傻
I'm not an idiot.
我知道在你眼里我并不比那些飞车党更有价值
I know you value me no more than those bikers back there.
实情是 我根本不在乎
The truth is... I don't care.
因为你的感受吗
Because of what you feel?
我之前曾对某个队友有感觉
I've felt something before for someone on my team.
现在看来很幼稚
It seems foolish now.
我愿为你而死 任何男人都如此
I would die for you. Any man would.
但我不想要别人
But I don't want them.
我只要你
I want you.
你更强大
You're stronger...
颇有狂暴战士风范的真男人
a real man with the rage of a Berserker inside.
你要为我组织一支军队
You will present me with an army.
作为回报 我会送上大礼
And I will give you a gift in return.
我刚到这里的时候
When I first arrived here,
还以为地球并不会让我满意
I thought Earth left much to be desired.
但从这里望去 真是太美了
But from here, it's quite beautiful.
过去600年来
I've spent the last 600 years
我都被关在又黑又冷的囚室
locked away in a dark, cold cell...
我的喉舌被闭锁
My throat shackled,
我的声音被压制
my voice silenced.
痛苦异常
Torture.
你再也不用回去了
You never have to go back there.
但希芙还在追杀我
But Sif is on the hunt.
她不眠不休 永不放弃
She will not rest. She will not stop.
而我则永无宁日
And I will not know peace.
那我们就把她解决了
So we take her out of the equation.
彻底消除威胁
Eliminate the threat.
阿斯加德的敌众乱坟漫山遍野
The graves of Asgard's enemies are littered
皆因他们轻视希芙
with men who underestimated Sif.
你不能重蹈覆辙
Do not make the same mistake.
你并不了解她
You do not know her.
是
No.
我是不了解
I don't.
但那些与她合作的人
But the people she's working with now...
我还是了解的
I know them.
我能试试吗
May I?
你早先使过剑么
You have experience with swords.
是的
Yes.
但我更喜欢用拳头
But I prefer to use my hands.
精神可嘉
Admirable.
但要小心
But be warned --
罗蕾莱极擅格斗
Lorelei is quite skilled at combat.
那为什么还要拉同党
Then why co-opt men?
还要迷惑别人为她战斗
Why have them fight for her?
这个嘛
Well...
我认为这让她感到刺♥激♥
I believe it gives her a thrill...
尤其是对已心有所属的男人
especially if the man is already taken.
再说 即便最强的战士也需要一支大军
And, besides, even the best warrior needs an army
才能攻城略地
to conquer an empire.
所以这符合她一贯风格
So her pattern remains.
她将最能战的勇士收于麾下
She attaches herself to the strongest warrior she can find
然后掀起血雨腥风 大肆破坏
and then unleashes a swath of blood and destruction.
和他在一起的那个 沃德
The man she's with -- Ward --
他手段极为致命
He's as lethal as any.
是我们中最优秀的
One of our best.
原来如此
I see.
我也曾有过相似经历 梅琳达·梅
I've been where you are, Melinda May.
一位我十分关心的人 被她迷惑
A man I cared for, under her spell,
迷惑之深 以致抛弃了他的家人
so enchanted, forsook his family,
他的朋友 还有我
his friends, me.
坚定意志 去做必须要做的事
Steel yourself to do what might be necessary.
你的沃德特工
Your Agent Ward --
他不是我的人
He's not mine.
现在的确不是了
Well, that is certainly true now.
沃德特工已经不是你认识的那个人了
But Agent Ward is no longer the man you knew.
他绝不会对你心慈手软
He will not hesitate to kill you.
沃德杀不了我
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表