剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Ward won't kill me.
别让你的个人情感影响判断
Do not let your feelings cloud your judgment.
我没有
I'm not.
他大概会试图杀了我
He might try to kill me,
但他没那个本事
but he won't.
监控探头拍到了他们的行踪
Security cameras just caught sight of them.
如果罗蕾莱想要一支军队 一群奴仆
If Lorelei wants an army of wealthy, pliable men,
那我得说她刚中了头彩
I think she just hit the jackpot.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
卧室安全
Bedroom clear.
厨房♥安全
Kitchen clear.
安全
Clear.
她走了
She's gone.
彻底搜查整间套房♥
Turn this suite upside down.
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
我知道你说过沃德不会变成麻烦
I know you said you and Ward wouldn't be a problem.
但我也知道就算是 你也不会告诉我
But I also know you wouldn't tell me if it was.
菲兹 这里到处都有摄像头
Fitz, there are cameras everywhere in this town.
追踪所有的监控
Track them all.
城里的监控完全查不到他们的踪影
No sign of them on any surveillance around the city.
查到的可能性是不大
It was a long shot.
沃德知道调查如何进行 知道如何避开摄像头
Ward knows how we work, knows to avoid cameras.
我扩大了搜索 并启动了卫星支援
Well, I expanded my search, got satellite support running.
会找到他们的
We'll find them.
我还有一个好消息
I do have a bit of good news.
我修好了罗蕾莱的颈环
I fixed Lorelei's neck collar.
让我检查确认一下
Let me inspect it to be sure.
阿斯加德人的金属
Asgardian metal is much different
远不同于这个星球上的矿石
from the ore of this planet.
当然 但我想你会看到颈环一切正常
Sure, but I think you'll find it's up to snuff.
就在你房♥里
It's in your room.
你和沃德有着相同的训练
You and Ward have the same training.
你们如出一辙
You're cut from the same cloth.
如果是你 你会逃去哪里
If it was you, where would you run to?
阿斯加德金属密度很大
Asgardian metal is so dense.
只需找到合适的工具就行了
Just had to find the right tools, really.
但你会看到的 一点划痕也没有
But you'll see -- not a scratch on it,
因为
Because, yes...
我就是那么厉害
I am that good.
做得好
Well done.
你确实很聪明
You really are quite clever.
如果我是沃德 我不会逃
If I was Ward, I wouldn't run.
我会消灭对我最大的威胁
I'd take out my main threat.
飞机正在起飞 为什么我们起飞了
We're taking off. Why are we taking off?
那重击声是怎么回事
What is that pounding?
我去看看
I'll go and investigate.
-你 -待着别动 知道了
- You -- - Stay put. I know.
有人把我们锁在这里了
Someone locked us in.
-菲兹 -长官
- Fitz? - Sir.
沃德和罗蕾莱在空客上
Ward and Lorelei are on the bus.
颈环和希芙在哪
Where's the Collar and Sif?
在里面 所以我才在这看守
In there. That's why I'm standing guard.
不想希芙出去伤害罗蕾莱
Would not want Sif to get out and hurt Lorelei.
我们当然不想这样
Of course we wouldn't.
罗蕾莱要我去地下室
And Lorelei wants me to go down to the basement,
留心在楼下的两个女孩子
Keep an eye on the girls downstairs.
已经把她们锁在里面了
Already locked them in.
不能让她们搞砸罗蕾莱的计划
Cannot have them mucking up Lorelei's plan.
长官 她是最棒的 不是吗
She's the best, isn't she, Sir?
是的 她非常地出色
Yep. She's something else.
你不是最英勇的吗
Aren't you the brave one?
你抢了我的飞机
You took my plane.
我要拿回来
I want it back.
要知道
Well...
我们并非总能心想事成
We can't always get what we want.
但事实上
Actually...
我就能
I can.
我会取回希芙的剑
I will retrieve Sif's sword.
那把剑在我手里会更合适
It will look better in my hand.
沃德 你不会想这么做的
Ward, you don't want to do this.
计划是这样
This was the plan.
除掉希芙 夺取飞机
Cross off Sif, take the plane,
消灭阻挡我们的障碍
Eliminate anyone in our way.
滚开
Get out of her way.
这是她的计划 不是你的
It's her plan, not yours.
战胜心魔
Fight it.
我了解你 你是个战士
I know you. You're a fighter.
是她吗
Is this her?
拥有一颗冰封之心的美丽战士
The beautiful warrior with a heart of ice?
他的心现在与我相呼应
His heart now beats in concert with mine
也只配合我
and mine alone.
没必要牵扯到我们身上
No reason to make this about us.
他和我说在我之前 他最想要得到的是谁
He told me who he desired before me.
可是亲爱的
But, my dear...
那人不是你
it wasn't you.
西蒙斯在哪
Where's Simmons?
-糟了 -你到底要干什么
- Oh! - What the hell are you doing?!
长官 你
Sir, are you...
是你吗
You?
当然是我
Of course I am!
菲兹把希芙囚禁了起来
Fitz has Sif trapped in the cage.
我们要把门打开 放她出来
We need to unlock the door, get her out.
怎么了
What?
科尔森 他们把气闸打开
Coulson, they opened the airlock.
她不见了
She's gone.
恐怕她已经被吸出飞机了
I'm afraid she was sucked out of the aircraft.
开什么玩笑 她可是阿斯加德人
Are you kidding? She's Asgardian.
希芙还在外面 解锁 让她进来
Sif's still out there. Unlock it. Let her in.
你跟我来 我需要你帮忙
You, come with me. I need your help.
还有什么吩咐吗
Anything else I can do to be of service?
好 我就等在这儿
Okay, good. Good. I'll be right here.
别来烦我
Leave me in peace.
回阿斯加德
Return to Asgard.
留你在这儿
While you remain here?
那可不行
I think not.
系统被侵入
她在干什么 不
What is she doing? No!
我在这儿就不会威胁到阿斯加德
Here I will no longer pose a threat to Asgard.
你就不能放过我吗
Can you not let me be?
在你心里找一点小小的怜悯之心
Find some small mercy within your heart?
我心里没有这种东西
My heart has no place in this.
我接到命令要带你回去
I have orders to bring you back.
都这么多年了 你还是那个希芙
All these years, and you're still the same Sif,
听令行事
doing as you're told,
臣服在指挥你的人脚下
heeling at the feet of those who command you...
从不去争取自己想要的
Never to get what you desire --
包括哈尔多尔
not Haldorr,
还有
not...
托尔
Thor...
一个当你是宠物多过女人的男人
a man who considers you more pet than woman.
把剑还我 罗蕾莱
Hand me my sword, Lorelei.
看到没 这就是咱俩之间的区别
See, that's the difference between you and I.
我不听令行事
I don't take orders.
加油啊 亲爱的
Stay strong for me, baby girl.
加油
You stay strong.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
你不该出现在这儿的
Hey, you're not supposed to be up here.
沃德 我们好像有大♥麻♥烦了
Ward, I think we have a big problem!
你最好快回去 西蒙斯
You better get back here, Simmons.
你不能乱跑 知道吗
You cannot be running about, okay?
罗蕾莱不想任何...
Lorelei does not want any --
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表