剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我们本该用我们的意志引导他去的地方
The site we were supposed to lead him to with our minds --
炸成碎片 埋在30米的岩石下
Blown to pieces, buried under 100 feet of rock.
看来你的伙计唯一展现的超能力
It seems the only psychic power your buddy has shown
就是猜准了
is the ability to predict
如果你告诉有钱有势力的混♥蛋♥
if you tell a rich, entitled dirtbag
杀了人也能逍遥法外 他会相信
he's gonna get away with murder, he'll believe it.
崔普
Trip.
斯凯活下来了
Girl's gonna live --
活着指证那个近距离朝她腹部
Live to testify how a billionaire shot her
开枪的亿万富翁
point-blank in the stomach.
我们拍了个小短片
Oh, we got a great little home movie
你在里面承认了 天才们
of you admitting that, genius.
千里眼耍了你 让你自生自灭
This clairvoyant played you and left you to rot.
你说有好消息
You said there was good news.
有吗 是的
I did? Oh, yeah.
你的舌头保住了
You still have your tongue.
走
Let's go.
我得谢谢你 加勒特
I want to thank you, Garrett,
谢谢你同意把奎恩留在飞机上
for letting us keep Quinn on the plane.
不用客气
Don't mention it.
我还有得是时间
There's still time for me
让他下半辈子生不如死
to make the rest of his life a long, living hell.
那就看你的了
I'm counting on it.
有件事我得问问你 菲尔
Something I need to ask you, Phil.
尽管问
Of course.
你我是老相识了
We've known each other a long time.
没错
Yes, we have.
一起挺过了不少难关
Been in our share of tight spots together.
如果事情出了岔子 如果斯凯没能活下来
If it had gone the other way -- if Skye hadn't survived,
你真打算把奎恩扔出飞机吗
were you really prepared to throw Quinn off this plane?
威胁他的是你
You were the one who made that threat.
我只是要求让他再在飞机待一会
I just asked to keep him on the plane for awhile.
你说得对 是我
You're right. It was me.
记错了
My mistake.
下次再见
Till next time.
没准再见得比你想得还要快
Might be sooner than you think.
我手下崔普看上你手下那个技术宅女了
My man Trip's got eyes for that biotech gal of yours.
你在忙吗
Do you mind?
你今天创造了奇迹
You did the impossible today.
救了斯凯的命
You saved Skye's life.
为什么你还不高兴
Why aren't you happy about it?
他们告诉我你大喊说
They told me you were yelling to not use the drug,
别在斯凯身上用那种药 为什么
to not use it on Skye. Why?
后来怎么改主意了
What made you change your mind?
菲尔 菲尔
Phil? Phil?
你还好吗
You all right?
在下面
Being down there...
亲眼看见我从哪里逃过鬼门关 我害怕
Seeing where I came from -- I just got really scared
她会像我一样遭受精神上的折磨
that she would suffer the way that I did.
好在她没有
But she didn't.
无论什么原因 她都没受折磨
For whatever reason... she didn't.
漫威《神盾局特工》很快回来
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will return in a moment.
加州 死亡谷
汽车旅馆
吉米和妮可
新婚燕尔
我去问问他们有没有地图
I'm gonna go see if they have a map.
那我在车里等着 麦肯锡太太
I'll be waiting in the car, mrs. Mackenzie.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
我又渴又累
No, I'm parched and weary.
米德加德全都这么荒无人烟吗
Is all of Midgard so desolate?
米德加德 我没听说过这地方
Midgard? I don't know where that is.
这里是死亡谷
This is Death Valley.
我正设法穿过这死亡之谷
I seek passage from this valley of death
去找更富饶的地方
To a more bountiful land.
我真希望能帮你 但这是两座车
I wish I could help, but...it's built for two.
你该去问问旅馆经理
Y-you should ask the manager inside.
没准过会儿还有趟公交呢
Uh, maybe there's a bus later today.
她是你妻子
She's your bride?
没错 昨天早上就是了
Yep, since yesterday morning.
难道你更喜欢她而不是我
And you prefer her to me?
这个 当然
Well...yeah.
我喜欢妮可胜过任何人
I prefer Nicole to pretty much everyone.
所以我才和她结婚 一生相伴
That's why I married her -- together forever.
忠诚 我最欣赏忠诚的男人
Loyalty -- I admire that in a man.
为保自♥由♥身 我需要你的帮助
I am going to need your help if I am to remain free.
吉米
Jimmy!
我发誓会保护你周全
I swear to protect you and keep you safe,
但我还不知道你的名字呢
But I don't even know your name.
罗蕾莱
It's Lorelei.
我的名字是罗蕾莱
My name is Lorelei.
古德堡一家从不言败
The Goldbergs never say die.
即将播出《金色年代》古德堡家玩转《七宝奇谋》
The Goldbergs go Goonies is next.
漫威
下周二火爆登场
All new next Tuesday.
来自雷神世界
From the world of Thor,
两位女战士驾临地球
come two warrior women.
我是阿斯加德的希芙女士
I am Lady Sif of Asgard.
其中一位阴谋奴役人类
One on a quest to enslave mankind.
凡人尽皆拜服于我
Men kneel before me.
另一位则力图阻止她
The other determine to stop her.
我还有沃德
Or I has Ward.
沃德特工已然不辨敌我
Agent Ward is nolonger the man you knew.
他绝不会对你们心慈手软
He will not hesitate to kill you.
抱歉了
Sorry about that.
漫威
《神盾局特工》
漫威《神盾局特工》劲敌崛起
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." uprising.
下周二ABC台新篇再续
Continues next Tuesday all new on ABC.
欢迎使用WatchABC应用观看全集
And see full episodes anytime on Watch ABC
或使用ABC点播服务
and ABC On Demand.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表