剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
the gravitonium solidifies.
然后那些重力场就会喷薄而出
And those gravity fields erupt,
随机地改变它周围的重力规则
randomly changing the rules of gravity around it.
所以在一辆时速一百公里的大卡车身上
Well, so, now you can imagine what would happen to a big rig
会发生什么你应该能想象得到
at 100 kilometers per hour.
呃...或者你应该能想起来
or, uh, well, you could just remember,
因为我们已经看过了 不是吗
'cause we saw it already, didn't we?
是啊 来猜猜看是哪个天才
Yeah, and guess which genius
在多年前就发表了关于重力鎓化物
published every theory about gravitonium
及其各种可能应用的论文
and possible applications -- years go?
-弗兰克林·霍尔博士 -正是
- Dr. Franklin Hall. - Correct.
霍尔博士和伊恩·奎恩二人
And Dr. Hall attended the University of Cambridge
同时入读剑桥大学
at the same time as Ian Quinn.
科尔森可能判断错了
Coulson may be off on this.
奎恩是个众所周知地的好人
Quinn is a notoriously good guy.
他的慈善捐赠差不多有八十亿
His charity endowment's something like $8 billion.
对 捐赠的是从榨干地球资源上赚来的钱
Yes, with money made from leeching the earth of its resources.
看起来他又有了新发现
Looks like he's dug up another.
耗费二十年 十二座矿 六个大洲
20 years, 12 mines, 6 continents,
不过 是啊 我终于找到它了
but, yes, I finally found it.
现在我们要用它好好玩玩了
And now we get to play with it.
你还记得我们在果园街谈论这事时
Do you remember in all our talks on Orchard Street
提到这很危险 非常危险吗
the part where it's very, very dangerous?
一切强大的东西都是危险的
Everything powerful is dangerous.
但是我并不想用更多的空谈来说服你
But I'm not gonna convince you with more talk...
什么50%股份 诺贝尔奖之类的
talk of 50% shares, talk of Nobel Prizes.
不 你不要这些
No, not you.
你只需...
You...
眼见为实
will just have to see it.
我建造了一个全尺寸的发生器
I built a full-size generator,
不过我需要你告诉我如何控制那些重力场
but I need you to tell me how to control the gravity fields.
你可以完成你的毕生事业
You can complete your life's work.
无论你是否参与我都计划要做
I plan to do this with or without you,
不过我了解你
but I know you.
我知道你会想让它运转好的
I know you'd want it done right.
现在是你感谢我的时候了
Now's the moment when you thank me.
那个人是囚犯 我们的任务是弄他出来
The man's a prisoner, and it's up to us to get him out.
我们检查过了
We've checked the specs.
在没有一大队神盾局突击部队
There's no way into Quinn's compound
或者内线的情况下
without a large S.H.I.E.L.D. strike force
不可能进入奎恩的辖区
or a man inside.
他用钕激光围栏包围着建筑
He's got neodymium laser fencing surrounding the property.
他们不会让突击部队进入马耳他的
They'll never allow a strike force into Malta.
另外 这周末
Plus, this weekend,
奎恩国际召集股东来参加年会
Quinn Worldwide's got its annual shareholders gathering.
我们有引起全球公愤的危险 不过...
We're risk global outrage, but...
如果我们独自行动...
If we go in alone...
神盾局就可以否认我们 声称不知情
S.H.I.E.L.D. can disavow us, claim ignorance.
没有内线的话 除非你对脉冲激光器免疫
Without a man inside, it's impossible,
否则这不可能实现
unless you're immune to pulse laser emissions.
如果我们有一只猴子的话 就能进去
If we had a monkey, we could get in.
拜托 菲兹
Ugh, Fitz!
如果我们有只小猴子 能悄悄溜过传感器
If we had a small monkey, he could slip through the sensors
用它那可爱的小手手 解除围栏的电源
and disable the fence's power source with his adorable little hands.
我可以进去
I could go in.
把我空降在瓦莱塔市外面的山丘上
Drop me in the hills outside of Valletta.
我能花上几个礼拜时间伪装身份
I'll spend a few weeks establishing a cover,
-收集情报 -霍尔等不了那么久
- gathering intel... - Hall doesn't have a few weeks.
而且再次声明一下
And to restate,
任何神盾局特工在马耳他领土被俘
any agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. caught on Maltese soil
都可以被合法地...
can be shot to death with bullets...
就地枪决
legally.
我不会的 我能进去
Not me. I could go in.
斯凯 这是在说正经事
Skye, this is serious.
等等 你什么想法
Wait. What are you saying?
我不是神盾局特工
Well, I'm not an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
所以我可以进去而不用违反什么白♥痴♥规定
so I can go in without breaking all these stupid rules.
是国际法
International laws.
斯凯 这可不是什么涨潮组织能入侵的
This isn't something the Rising Tide can hack,skye.
你没听见那里有恐怖的激光防御嘛
Did you hear the deadly lasers part?
如果没有个聪明的猴子
Without a brave monkey --
你们之前说如果有人在内接应就能潜进去
You said you could go in with a man inside.
你想去当内应
And you want to be that man?
菲兹-西蒙斯喜欢那个人
Fitz-Simmons loved the guy,
而且他确实需要帮助
and he needs help.
他们有可能正在对他严刑拷打
They could be torturing him,
或者更糟 让他做体能训练
or worse, making him do strength-training.
但你在相关的领域没有任何背景
But you don't have the background or clearance
资质 或者经验
or experience with any of this.
我知道 但我有邀请函
I know. But I've got an invitation.
严格来讲 是个电子邀请函
Well, technically, it's an e-vite.
我理解你的担心
I understand your concern,
但我们也确实没什么别的选择了
but we don't have a lot of options.
她的确让我刮目相看
Hey, I'm impressed.
谈话间就用后门程序在自己的
She just wrangled an invitation on her phone
手♥机♥搞了个邀请函
using insider back-channel voodoo in minutes.
但未经训练就把她送去当内应太冒险了
But sending her in with no training, you're taking a huge risk.
我知道自从你上次牺牲自己受伤后
I know director Fury felt he owed you
弗瑞局长就认为自己欠你个人情
after you sacrificed yourself.
我还牺牲了收藏卡牌呢
And my card collection.
他确实给了你一些自主♥权♥
He gave you some autonomy,
但让斯凯去执行秘密任务
but Skye on a covert op?
你是担心她的安全还是忠诚度
Are you worried about her safety or her loyalty?
都担心
Both.
要不是涨潮组织她才拿不到邀请函呢
The Rising Tide is the reason she got an invite.
谁知道她到底还违反了多少规定
Who knows how many protocols she violated?
那是她的责任 忽视那些规定
That's her job -- ignore protocol,
找到那些别人看不到的联♥系♥与后门
find connections and back doors that nobody else can see.
你肯定还在担心些别的事情
Something else is bothering you.
她有所保留 长官
She's holding back, sir.
她说她想当特工 但却不愿全身心投入
She says she wants to be an agent, but she won't commit.
她听不进去别人的话 爱开玩笑
She doesn't listen, makes jokes.
你是不是对她很严格
Were you hard on her?
当然 我也试过想要柔和一点
Sure. I tried playing nice, too.
我需要一个新策略
I need a new strategy.
试试抛弃这些策略
Try no strategy.
别用特工的方式思考 用普通人的方式
Stop thinking like an operative, start thinking like a person.
也许那样斯凯就会愿意接受你的帮助了
Maybe Skye will let that person help her.
帮她什么
Help her what?
帮她用特工的方式思考问题
Help her think like an operative.
再来一次 慢一些 首先要怎么做
Now, again, slowly, what's first?
然后呢
And then?
然后事情发展太快
Then things are moving too quickly.
我可是个得体的南方女孩
I'm a proper southern girl.
你会把我得衣冠不整的
You'll make me untidy.
扭大拇指 手掌抵住枪管
Twist the thumb, palm the barrel.
你会死在那 然后把我们都害了
You're gonna die and leave us hanging out to dry, you know that?
你没有自卫技能就要去执行任务
You're going in with no self-defense skills --
我自有准备
I have a few tricks up my sleeve.
你需要肌肉记忆 基础防卫技能
You need muscle memory, fundamentals,
然后把你自己变成一个...
the tools to turn yourself --
全副武装的工具吗
Into a whole bag of tools?
你是怎么吊儿郎当把计算机学会的
How did you learn computer science without committing yourself to it?
那对我来说是天生就会的
C. S. comes naturally to me.
我很抱歉我天生不会你那些东西
I'm sorry I'm not naturally whatever you are.
你认为这些是天生的
You think this came naturally?
我有个经常暴揍我的兄弟
I had a brother who beat the crap out of me --
他无缘无故的揍我和我弟弟
me and my little brother -- for nothing,
可能就是因为吃了一块他的生日蛋糕
for eating a piece of his birthday cake.
我必须学会如何保护我们
I had to learn to protect us
我也正在试图用这个方法保护你
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表