剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
斯凯想一个人在学院里待一会儿
You told her, didn't you?
你告诉她了 是不是
I had to.
我必须得说
It must have destroyed her to hear all that.
她知道了这些肯定会大受打击
That's the thing about Skye.
这就是斯凯的厉害之处
What I told her shattered her world.
我告诉她的事情颠覆了她的世界观
Her lifelong search led to stories of murder,
她有生以来所追寻的往事竟是一连串的谋杀
and now it's too difficult to continue.
而现如今也查不下去了
Her search is over. Her story ends here.
她的追寻到此为止 她的故事也止于此
But you know what she said?
但你知道她怎么回答的吗
Tell me.
说来听听
She said no her story started here.
她说不是这样 她的故事现在才开始
Her whole life, she thought she wasn't wanted,
这么多年 她都觉得自己遭人嫌弃
英勇墙
that she didn't belong,
孤苦漂泊
that every family that took her in
每一个收留她的家庭
didn't want her to stay, didn't care.
都希望她快走 也不关心她
But all that time, it was S.H.I.E.L.D. protecting her,
但这一切 原来一直都是神盾局在保护她
looking after her.
照顾她
That's what she took away from the story
这才是她听进心里去的部分
not the family she'll never have
不是她那可望不可即的父母家庭
but the one she's always had.
而是这个一直伴随她左右的大家庭
Here I am, telling her something
我在这里抛给她一些
that could destroy her faith in humanity.
可能会摧毁她人生观的残酷事实
And somehow, she manages to repair a little piece of mine.
但不知怎的 她却让我心中伤痛有所减轻
The world is full of evil and lies and pain and death,
这世间充满了邪恶 谎言 痛苦和死亡
and you can't hide from it you can only face it.
对此你无可逃避 只有勇敢面对
英勇墙
The question is, when you do, how do you respond?
关键在于 当你决定面对时 会怎么做
琳达·艾弗里特工
Who do you become?
会变成什么样的人
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
Seth, I've got to say,
赛斯 我得说
you have exceeded my expectations.
你大大超出了我的期望
We're on to you.
我们盯上你了
Who is this?
你是谁
Agent Phil Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局的科尔森特工
We've never actually met,
你我未曾谋面
but I'm familiar with your work, all of it.
但我知道你的所作所为 全都知道
So, this is a "Getting to know you" call?
怎么 这是个打招呼互相认识的电♥话♥咯
No, just a message
不是 只是给你个警告
that the first time your aircraft drifts
只要你的飞机敢窜进
over any country allied with S.H.I.E.L.D.,
任何一个与神盾局合作的国家领空
we will shoot you out of the sky.
我们会立即将你击落
So this is a courtesy call.
原来是有礼貌的警告我
Well, thank you, Agent Coulson.
多谢你了 科尔森特工
And I have a message for you.
我有件事也想敬告你
The Clairvoyant told me to say hello.
千里眼让我代他向你问好
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表