剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Agent May? No. No, no.
她是从行政机构调过来的
She transferred from administration.
我亲眼看过她放倒一个人 所以...
Well, I've seen her destroy a guy, so...
你们听过铁骑吗
You've heard of The Cavalry?
-有啊 -听过啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
学院里的每个人都在谈论...
Wh-- everyone at the academy talks about st--
她就是铁骑吗
She's the Cavalry?
我跟你说过永远别那么叫我
I told you never to call me that.
简直难以置信
I can't believe it.
现在我们肯定是能出去了
Oh, we're sure to get out of here now.
我们要怎么从这里出去
Um, how do we get out of here?
不能从门走
Can't go through the doors.
门栓锁死了 系在增压索上
They're bolted, tied to the pressurization lines.
你们两个天才无能为力了吗
You two geniuses have nothing?
是啊 额 这样紧迫的环境下很难集中精神嘛
Yeah, well, it's hard to concentrate in these intense situations.
别怯场
Hey. Don't freeze up.
深呼吸一下
Take a breath.
你们不用全盘考虑
You don't need to come up with the whole solution.
只考虑一部分就行 对吗
Just part of it. Right?
是啊
Yeah.
众人拾柴火焰高
Pieces solving a puzzle.
你一直就知道这物品是件武器
You knew this was a weapon all along.
但是让你先得到了
But you got to it first.
所以我不得不扮好人
I had to play nice.
没错 科尔森 至少这次我是先你一步
Yes, Coulson. For once, I'm actually ahead of you.
那件武器数十年前就被委任于我的国家
My country commissioned that weapon decades ago.
在九头蛇组织解体后
After the fall of Hydra,
很多科学家跟随他们的纳粹朋友们
many scientists followed their Nazi friends
躲藏到了世界的这一边
to hide on this side of the world.
德国制♥造♥
German engineering.
那件武器在一次丛林冲突中遗失了
The weapon was lost during a clash in the jungle
直到今天
until today.
有了它 我们就能结束反抗军的起义
With it, we'll end the Rebel uprising
最终使我的祖国稳定下来
And finally stabilize my country.
你是指统治你的国家
You mean rule your country.
你待在你的祖国怀抱中 我待在我的
You stay in your borders. I'll stay in mine.
国界正在消失
Those borders are disappearing.
外星人袭击了纽约 记得吗
Aliens descended on New York, remember?
他们不会在意你的肤色
They don't care whose colors you wear.
而只在乎谁挡了道
They just care who's in the way.
我们应该并肩作战
We should be working together,
而不是内斗
not fighting.
那是目前听过最糟的主意了
Well, that's clearly the worst idea we've heard yet.
但感觉能行
But it could work.
雷耶斯会在降落的瞬间杀掉我们
Reyes is gonna kill us the minute we land, regardless,
然后推到反抗军头上
And blame it on rebels.
但至少这样做 我们有反击的机会
This way, we have a fighting chance.
我不会浪费
I'll take it.
首先要解决什么
What's first?
不♥穿♥过实验室就到不了楼上
We can't get upstairs without going in the lab.
但实验室的门只能从楼上打开
And the only way to release the lab doors is from upstairs.
首先要解决的是 我们被绑到货舱门上了
The first thing is, we're tied to the cargo door,
除非你能
So unless you can --
那是什么声音
What the hell was that?
她的手腕
Her wrist.
下一步是什么
What's next?
那是11年前对吧
Was it 11 years ago, now?
你跟着神盾局突然袭击过来
You swooped in with S.H.I.E.L.D.
那么自信跟神秘
with so much confidence, so much mystery.
你那时有一百名部下
You had 100 men at your disposal.
-但现在 -亲自选出的团队
- And now-- - A hand-picked team.
没错 他们很优秀
And, yes, they're that good.
菲尔 你只是没意识到
Oh, phil. You're not even aware.
你的新理想主义 你的收藏品
Your renewed idealism, your collectibles,
你的空中私人工作室
Your airborne man cave,
还有那些围绕着你的年轻有魅力的特工
surrounding yourself with young, attractive agents --
你感觉到中年危机了吧
You're having a mid-life crisis.
更接近第二次人生 说真的
More an afterlife thing, really.
更不用提那辆红色科尔维特
And I'm not going to even mention the red corvette.
她叫洛拉
Her name's Lola.
毫无疑问
Of course it is.
跟课本如出一辙
It's textbook.
你建立这团队 不过想感觉跟别人有联♥系♥
You built this team so you could feel relevant,
感觉被需要
to feel needed.
他们需要的不是我
They don't need me.
是时间
They need time.
但他们没时间了
Well, time is not on their side.
不 你给了他们更好的
No, but you gave them something better --
一名共同的敌人
a common enemy.
我们都肯定了对吧 大家都同意吗
Okay, we're sure, right? Everyone's sure?
-我们都同意 -我们快点搞定吧
- We're all on board. - Yeah, let's do this fast.
不能后悔 不能怯场
No turning back. No freezing up.
因为一旦这样就
Because if we do, then...
-大家都会死 -我们明白
- All of us die. - We know.
好了
All right.
你们废话真多
You guys talk a lot.
不不不
No, no, no!
这就是他们的目的
神盾616号♥ 这里是雷达通讯
S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6, we have radar contact.
请求确认航线变更
Requesting confirmation on a change in course. Over.
快回答 不然他们都会尝到
Answer it, or they all learn
从三万英尺上空下落的滋味
what a 30,000-foot drop feels like.
科尔森特工 你在吗
Agent Coulson, are you there?
请确认航线
You have course confirmation.
可以直接驶向"弹弓"发射基地
You are cleared direct to the Slingshot.
科尔森特工
Agent Coulson?
机上情况还好吧
Everything all right up there?
听说你们在地面上遇到了点麻烦
We heard you had a little dustup on the ground.
我们没问题
Yeah, we're all good.
从现在起 天空会一片晴朗
It's gonna be blue skies from here on out.
西蒙斯 忘掉我说过的话
Simmons, forget what I said before.
这一刻我们一定会后悔的
This is the moment that we'll regret.
成功了
It worked.
突变气压把门冲走了
The drop in cabin pressure released the doors.
我来搞定士兵们
I'll take care of the soldiers.
你们去拿084
You guys get to the 0-8-4.
科尔森呢
And Coulson?
祈求他能自保吧
Let's hope he can handle himself.
退后
Get back!
就是现在 快去找084
Go now! Find the 0-8-4!
帮帮我
Help me! Help!
科尔森
Coulson!
坚持住
Hold on!
好了
It's okay.
菲兹
Fitz!
拿到了 拉我们回去
We've got it! Reel us back in!
我在拉你了
I've got you!
你在干嘛 我们需要你的帮忙
What are you doing? We need your help!
相信我
Trust me!
只是不想让你尝到三万英尺高空落下的滋味
Don't want you to know what a 30,000-foot drop feels like.
割断绳子
Cut him loose!
-抱歉 -抱歉了 沃德
- Sorry! - Sorry, Ward!
抓紧了
Hold on!
我读了安全手册
I read the safety pamphlet.
你应该是第一个读的人
I think you might be the first.
没其他办法了吗
No other way in, huh?
我们才刚开始适应这地方
Was just starting to warm up to this place.
084正在冷却稳定下来
The 0-8-4 is cooling and stable.
但我们应该联♥系♥空中指令部
But we should call H.Q. and
尽快赶到"弹弓"发射基地
get it to the Slingshot as soon as possible.
跟你说了他们很优秀的
Told you they were good.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表