剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
so they can assist with the manhunt.
我想推迟一会
I'd like to hold off on that.
直到我们得到更多信息
Until we know more.
联♥系♥白俄♥罗♥斯♥当局
Contact Belarus authorities.
找个地方让我们停"空客"
Find us a place to park the bus.
将兹洛达附近的旅馆 酒店
Put together a list of inns, hotels,
以及养老院列出来
and pensions near Zloda.
数量应该不多
There can't be that many of them.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
到头来 我也不是那么特别嘛
I'm not so special after all.
我并非你的第一个徒弟
I'm not your first protege.
别紧张 开个玩笑
Relax. I'm teasing.
我知道我不算是徒弟
I know I'm not a protege.
我甚至还不能算是真正的神盾局特工
Hell, I'm not even a real, live S.H.I.E.L.D. agent yet.
你们俩完全不一样
You two couldn't be more different.
阿玛多尔很聪明 很有本事 很勇敢
Amador was smart, talented, fearless.
和我真是天渊之别啊
Wow, there's nothing in common.
让我把话说完
Let me finish.
她和其他人相处得并不好
She didn't play well with others,
觉得团队合作没意义
found little value in teamwork.
我以为我可以给她灌输那些品质
I thought I could instill those qualities in her,
所以我鞭策她...
so I pushed her...
或许是有点过火了
maybe too hard.
别因为这女人走上邪途而自责
Don't blame yourself because this chick went to the dark side.
不管她走怎样的路
Whatever path she went down,
涉足什么奇怪的事 这都是她的问题
whatever weird stuff she got into, it's on her.
协议上说了单独见面
The agreement was to come alone.
-我一个人啊 -那隔壁房♥间的人呢
- I did! - What about the man in the next room?
还有楼梯那里的那位
Or the one by the stairs?
他们是来这里保护我...
They're here to protect me for when I leave...
护送货品离开的
with the merchandise.
求求你
Please.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以前从没做过这种事
I've never done this before.
我可以看一下吗
May I see them?
-其他的在... -在包里
- The rest -- they are... - In the bag.
你可以带着它过海关
You can carry it through customs.
没人会发现的
No one will know.
现在
Now...
轮到你了
It's your turn.
我开价三千万的时候
When I said $30 million,
从没想过有人会...
I never thought anybody would --
如果这是假的
If it fails,
你等着瞧吧
I will find you.
按照约定 拥有所有的权限
It will access all the levels, as promised.
但一旦你进去了
But once you're inside,
你想好计划了吗
do you have a plan?
到时就想好了
It'll come to me.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 兹洛达
好兴奋啊
How exciting.
上学的时候我就梦想着要来兹洛达
I've dreamed of visiting Zloda since I was a schoolgirl.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥的兹洛达吗
Zloda, Belarus?
梦想成真 你说真的吗
A dream come true? Really?
这是诺贝尔物理学奖得主若列斯·阿尔费罗夫的
It's the birthplace of Nobel Physicist
出生地啊
Zhores Alferov.
严格上讲 他出生在维捷布斯克
I mean, technically, he's from Vitebsk,
但离这里只有一小时不到的车程
But that's less than an hour from here,
你居然不知道 这让我有点失望啊
and I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't know that.
不 我当然知道他是谁
Well, no, of course I know who that is,
半导体异质结构之父
father of heterostructure transistors,
谢谢提醒
thank you very much.
我们都知道
We're all well aware of that.
我只是有点心事重重
I'm just a little bit preoccupied.
我们上一次出外勤任务
Our first and only other time in the field
很糟糕 不是吗
wasn't exactly a picnic, was it?
你们俩只是来这里用电子的方法寻找阿玛多尔
You guys are only here to search for amador electronically.
你们甚至连车都不用下
You won't even need to leave the van.
-空客呼叫小客 -这里是小客
- Bus to Short Bus. - Go for Short Bus.
下次让我来给我们自己定代号♥ 知道吗
Next time, I'll decide what we call ourselves, okay?
总部那边让我们汇报情况
H.Q. Has requested a status update.
你怎么跟他们说的
What'd you tell them?
说我们在追查一个潜在的疑犯 没说别的
That we're tracking a potential suspect -- nothing more.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you one.
三个人情了好吗
More like three.
如果阿玛多尔在这里 她肯定会联♥系♥买♥♥家
If Amador's here, she'll have to contact her buyer.
扫描手♥机♥传输信♥号♥♥
Scan for cellphone transmissions,
加密邮件 匿名广播签名
encrypted E-mails, anomalous broadcast signatures.
一旦发现她的踪迹就呼叫我们
Call us if you find anything that indicates her presence.
除非万不得已 保持无线电静默
Maintain radio silence unless you really need help.
呃 万不得已的定义是什么
Well, what exactly defines needing help?!
长官 我只能想象 被你亲自训练出来...
I can only imagine how painful this must be for you, sir...
而且信任的人背叛 一定让你很痛苦
betrayed by someone you trained and believed in.
我们还不清楚实情
We don't have all the facts yet.
确实 但我不得不假设最坏的情况...
True, but I have to assume the worst...
就是阿玛多尔出♥卖♥♥♥了任务中的另两名特工
that Amador sold out the other two agents on her mission.
我好奇她得到了什么作为交换
Wonder what she got in exchange.
我不知道 但是在我们搞清楚之前
I don't know, but until we do,
我不做任何假设
I'm not gonna assume anything.
这个小镇都没什么电力
There's barely electricity in this town.
找到我们这位神秘女郎应该不会太难
Can't be too hard to find our mystery woman.
除非她已经知道了我们在这里
Unless she already knows we're here.
不 你不是在暗示某种未卜先知
No, you're not suggesting some sort of precognition
或者心灵感应之类的 因为...
or telepathy because...
我知道 因为不存在
I know...it doesn't exist.
在不久前 我还会把超感官知觉这种说辞
And not long ago, I would have dumped ESP
归档为外星人和传送门一类的疯子想法中
in the "Aliens and portals are for crazy people" pile.
不过现在...
But now...
发现一台服务器
Found a server.
成功接入本地服务器
谢谢[俄语]
Спасибо.
-找到阿玛多尔了吗 -什么
- Did you locate Amador? - What?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
不过我们发现一段广播
But we've found a broadcast
有奇怪的信♥号♥♥被加密在里面
with some weird signal encrypted into it.
你认为阿玛多尔可能会通过这段信♥号♥♥通信吗
You think Amador might be communicating on that signal?
也许 不过我呼叫是因为有一个
Maybe, but I called with
同样紧急的问题问你 我的监管人员
an equally pressing question for you, my S.O.
如果我们想嘘嘘该怎么办
What are we supposed to do if we have to pee?
你违反规定就因为需要解个手吗
You broke protocol because you need a bathroom break?
路途真的非常远 每个人又都很紧张
It was a really, really long drive, and everyone's nervous.
蓝色箱子的底部有一个容器
There's a container in the bottom of the blue chest.
蓝色箱子的底部
Bottom of the blue chest.
不会是那个水瓶子吧
Not the water bottle?
就是它
That's the one.
你难道从没学过
Did you never learn the thing
男生和女生的身体部件不同
that boy parts and girl parts are different,
而我们的部件不是小鸡鸡吗
and our parts aren't penises?
科尔森特工和我正努力在找一个危险的罪犯
Agent Coulson and I are trying to find a dangerous criminal.
如果没有其他的紧急事件的话...
If there's nothing else pressing...
好吧 那个 菲兹想知道你带小吃了没有
Well, listen, Fitz wants to know if you packed any snacks.
因为我有点饿了
'Cause I'm feeling a bit peckish.
喂 喂...
Hello? He...
他挂了
he hung up.
-下午好[俄语] -下午好
- Добрый день. - Good afternoon.
我是科尔森特工 这位是沃德特工
I'm Agent Coulson. This is Agent Ward.
我们在找这位年轻的女士
We're looking for this young woman.
她是我的天使
Oh, she's my angel.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
她有种天赋 她知道一切
She has gift...knows things.
她告诉我去看医生
She told me to go to doctor.
医生发现一枚肿瘤 我下周就要手术了
He found a tumor. I'm having surgery next week.
这个女孩救了我
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表