剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
This is different. Skye's still alive.
我们要让她活下去
We have to keep her that way.
我让斯特莱顿医生给我们提供建议
I've asked Dr. Streiten to advise us.
你好
Hello.
没错
Yes.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不可能吧
That can't be.
我想我要扮演一下坏警♥察♥了
And here I thought I was gonna get to play bad cop.
伊恩·奎恩 这是加勒特特工
Ian Quinn, this is agent Garrett.
他来问你一些问题
He's here to ask you some questions.
不用了 谢谢你
Oh, no, thank you.
上一个访客让我的脑袋一直响到现在
I -- my head's still ringing from the last visitor.
至少上一个访客还是让你的脑袋留着了
At least the last visitor left you with a head.
我可没这么体贴
I'm not always that considerate.
我对你的一个新计划比较感兴趣
I'm interested in one of your newer projects.
但我该从哪个开始说起呢
Hmm? Oh, but there are so many to choose from.
我先跟你说清楚
Let me be clear --
你没有任何权力
you have no rights.
你不能找任何律师
You have no lawyer.
科尔森探员之所以没有把你
The only thing keeping agent Coulson here
从飞机上丢下去
from throwing you out of this plane
是因为楼下那年轻的特工还有着微弱的心跳
is the very weak heartbeat of a young agent downstairs,
我之所以没有把你的舌头扯下来
and the only incentive I have for not tearing your tongue out
是因为你还要用它来回答我的问题
is that you use it to answer my questions.
你听明白了吗
Is that clear?
-你听清他说什么了吗 -不清楚
- You understand that? - No.
告诉我们有关荣科实业和死亡战士计划的一切
Tell us about Cybertek and the Deathlok program.
死亡战士
Deathlok?
挺拉风的 是吧
Catchy, right?
听起来像个八十年代的摔跤手外号♥
Sounds like some wrestler from the '80s.
那到底是什么
What is it really?
你们不会想轻易涉足的
Those are dangerous waters,
上一个调查这事的特工
and the last agent that waded into them
如今腹部中了两枪昏迷不醒呢
wound up with two in the stomach.
这么说
So...
她还活着是吗
she's still alive?
没错 你最好祈祷她别再出什么意外
Yeah. And you better hope she stays that way.
这就是你为什么要对斯凯开枪吗
Is that why you shot skye,
因为她看到了荣科实业运送的货物
Because she saw what cybertek delivered?
不
No.
我向斯凯开枪是因为千里眼让我这么做
I shot skye because that's what the clairvoyant told me to do.
你们找我吗
You wanted to see me?
我刚刚与贝塞斯达的创伤中心通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the trauma center in Bethesda.
斯特莱顿医生消失了
Dr. Streiten's gone off the grid.
那我们就再找一个当时给科尔森做过手术的医生呗
So we'll find a different doctor there who operated on Coulson.
问题就在这里 事实上
That's the thing. Actually...
科尔森从未在那里接受治疗
Coulson was never treated there.
-我不明白 -这一切都让人不得其解
-You're not making sense. -None of this makes sense.
上面列出的医生名字 手术室号♥码
The doctors listed, the operating-room number --
这些都不存在
None of them exist.
都不是神盾局手下的设施
None of them are part of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我很好奇的是像你这样的亿万富翁
What I find surprising is how a big-shot billionaire
也会相信这些什么特异功能的鬼话
could fall for this psychic mumbo jumbo.
一开始我也有所怀疑
Oh, I doubted it at the beginning,
但后来我明白这样做对双方都有好处
But then I realized it would be mutually beneficial.
他一定掌握了你什么重要的把柄
He must have something pretty terrible on you.
你居然朝一个手无寸铁的女孩开枪
Shooting an unarmed girl?
只能说过去的惨痛教训
Let's just say I learned the hard way
让我明白 服从才是最好的选择
that obeying was in my best interest.
但如今 你还是成为了阶下囚
Yet...here you are.
让我来告诉你 这一切都不是偶然
Let me assure you it wasn't luck
我会在柏林发现你搭档的黑色轿车
that led me to your partner's black sedan in Berlin
或是他为一名红发女子开门
or that he'd open the door for a redhead
亦或是摩洛哥的那两名特工
or those two agents in Morocco.
你认为我的手下能在那栋房♥子里找到他们
Do you think it was just a roll of the dice
真的只是靠运气吗
that my people found them in that riad?
不 这一切都是千里眼早已预知的
No, it was the clairvoyant.
那你的千里眼有说过我会把你揍得满地找牙吗
Your clairvoyant say anything about me knocking your teeth in?
千里眼能预知任何事情
The clairvoyant sees everything...
除了他身上发生的一切
...except what happened to him.
所以这一切还是关于我
This is still about me.
等等
Wait.
你得跟我说说这是怎么回事 菲尔
You're gonna need to rewind the tape, Phil.
你听说过我在纽约之战前的那次死亡经历吗
You heard about my near-death before the battle of New York?
那里面另有内情
There's more to it than that.
我以为我只死去了几秒钟时间
I thought I was gone for seconds --
但事实上 是数天
Turns out it was days.
这不可能
That's impossible.
这就是为什么千里眼会不惜一切
Which is why the clairvoyant will do anything
要弄清这其中的原因
to know how it happened.
他甚至让你对斯凯开枪
Even order you to shoot skye.
等等
Wait.
你不知道神盾局是怎么救回你的吗
You don't know what S.H.I.E.L.D. did to save you.
所以我们正在飞往我接受治疗的地方
That's why we're flying to where I was treated.
所以射杀这个女孩是为了迫使你弄清这一切
So shooting the girl forces you to figure it all out.
然后千里眼就能看见事实的真♥相♥
So the clairvoyant can finally see.
或者 你任由这个女孩死去
Or you let the girl die.
奎恩这一枪其实毫无意义
Quinn shot skye for nothing.
我们要去的地方 治疗你的医生名字
The place we were going, the doctors who treated you --
一切都不存在
They don't exist.
或者他们存在于别处呢
Or maybe they exist somewhere else.
这可是神盾局的文件 里面总会有秘密的
This is S.H.I.E.L.D. There are always secrets.
这正是我担心的 长官
That's my fear, sir.
你的文件里充满了秘密
Your file is filled with secrets --
各种试验药物 不明手术程序
Experimental drugs, unknown surgical procedures
许多我们听都没听说过
we've never even heard of.
说实话 菲兹和我只弄懂了
Frankly, Fitz and I only understand
里面百分之七十的内容
about 70% of what's in here.
就算我们真的找到了他们治疗你的地方
Even if we do find where they treated you
并且成功复♥制♥了手术流程
and we were able to replicate the procedure,
还有一个问题不得不考虑
There's the other obvious question.
-是什么 -我们该不该这么做
- Which is? - Whether we should.
你所经历的这一切 长官
What you experienced, sir,
哪怕这文件只有一部分是真实的
If this file is even partially accurate --
我不是说要让斯凯也承受
No one's suggesting that we submit Skye
我所经历过的一切
to everything that I went through,
但如果这里面哪怕有一种药物
But if there's something in here -- a drug,
一种疗法能帮到她 我们就一定要找出来
a treatment that can save her, we need to find it.
-去把它弄明白 -遵命 长官
- Figure it out. - Yes, sir.
你不赞同吗
You disagree.
不
No.
我也认为应该尽我们一切所能去救斯凯
I think we need to do everything humanly possible to save Skye.
但同时我们也必须考虑这么做的话
But we need to acknowledge that doing so
我们就给了千里眼他正想要的东西
might give the clairvoyant exactly what he wants.
那我们只能冒这个险了
It's a risk we have to take.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她的情况正在恶化 我不知该如何阻止
Deteriorating, and I don't know how to stop it.
这里面我唯一找到可能有用的
The only thing I've found remotely interesting
是一种叫"Gh-325"的东西
is something called "Gh-325."
这是一种药物吗
Some kind of drug?
科尔森特工当时被注射了这种物质
Agent Coulson was injected with that,
过了几分钟之后
and literally minutes later,
他的伤口出现了细胞再生的现象
his wounds showed signs of cellular regeneration.
再生 有这个可能吗
Regeneration? Is that even possible?
就算真有这种神奇的药物
Even if this miracle drug does exist,
我们也不知道要去哪里找
we don't know where to find it.
我们没有参照系
We have no coordinates,
没有任何人离开或到达的记录
no logs of anyone's departure or arrival.
这方面也许我能帮上忙
I think maybe I can help with that.
你弄了个回音室
You've set up the echo-chamber.
是 我打了几个电♥话♥
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表