剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Exposing him to more energy than he could absorb at once.
我确定在路上
I'm sure we could engineer
我们能设计出某种传送装置
some sort of delivery mechanism en route.
那正是我希望你会说的
That's what I was hoping you were gonna say.
你介意飞行和作为专家出任务吗
You mind flying, being the specialist on mission?
长官 我愿赴汤蹈火在所不辞
Sir, I'll be whatever you want me to be.
那正是我希望你会说的
That's what I was hoping you were gonna say.
鸡蛋和石头的区别是什么
What is the difference between an egg and a rock?
鸡蛋是食物 石头是武器
Egg's a food. Rock's a weapon.
-你可曾听说过洞察计划 -没有
- Have you ever heard of Project Insight? - No.
和亚历山大·皮尔斯有过接触吗
Ever made contact with Alexander Pierce?
没有
No.
你孤身一人被冲上一座荒岛
You wash up on a deserted island alone.
沙滩上有一个盒子
Sitting on the sand is a box.
盒子里有什么
What's in that box?
那要看小岛的情况来决定...
It would depend on the island...
它在哪里 有多大 地形什么样
where it is, how big, what's the terrain?
有淡水吗
Is there fresh water?
说你脑海中的第一样东西就好
Just say the first thing that comes into your head.
一把手♥枪♥
A pistol.
神盾局已经不存在了
S.H.I.E.L.D. no longer exists.
机构已经被标为恐怖组织
The agency has been labeled a terrorist organization.
你为什么还在这里
So why are you here?
我是一名特工 这是我的职责
I'm an agent. It's my duty.
我需要你再重复一遍
I need you to give that to me again.
这是我的职责
It's my duty.
我将会问你一个后续问题
I'm gonna ask you a follow-up.
沃德特工 你与九头蛇有关联吗
Agent Ward, are you associated with Hydra?
是的
Yes.
我们都有
We all are.
他们渗透进了我们组织的最高层
They've infiltrated the highest levels of our organization.
认真点回答
Like you mean it.
你是不是九头蛇
Are you Hydra?
我忠于神盾局...
I'm loyal to S.H.I.E.L.D...
对科尔森特工 以及我的团队
To Agent Coulson... and to my team.
你在这里还有别的目的吗
Do you have another agenda here?
我给你24小时把密♥码♥弄出来
I'll give you 24 hours to get the password and get out.
在那之后
After that, well...
杀掉那队人 把那个女孩带来给我
Cross off the team and bring the girl to me.
沃德特工 你来此的真实目的是什么
Agent Ward, why are you really here?
斯凯
Skye.
我是为了她回来的
Came back for her.
我想跟她在一起
I want to spend time with her.
斯凯
Skye.
真酷
Cool.
沃德
Ward.
我也拿到胸卡了
Hey. Got my lanyard.
很好
Nice.
你们要走了吗
So, are you guys taking off?
是啊 我真希望是你而不是崔普一起去
Yeah, I wish you were coming instead of Trip.
他真是让人难以忍♥受 对吧
He's insufferable, isn't he?
-崔普吗 -是啊
- Trip? - Yeah.
我觉得这家伙还行
Think the guy's okay.
我知道 他很讨厌 是个可怕的人
I know. He's terrible. He's a horrible person.
你确定这火气是针对他
You sure this is about him?
而不是西蒙斯吗
Not about Simmons?
你这话是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
我们身边的一切都分崩离析
Everything is falling apart around us.
不知道事情会如何结束
We don't know how it'll end.
如果你有什么话想对她说
If there's something you want to tell her,
别等了
don't wait.
也许西蒙斯应该再检查一下你脑袋有没有受伤
Maybe Simmons should check you again for a head injury...
因为你这样可不像是我认识的那个沃德
...'cause that's not the Ward that I know.
告诉你吧
You know what?
你爱干嘛干嘛 我无所谓
Do what you want. I don't care.
你回来我很开心
Good to have you back.
这趟任务本该是我来飞的
I should be flying this mission.
我改主意了
I made another call.
留在这里
Stay here.
把空客的燃料管线修好
Get the fuel line repaired on the bus.
我还记得你把丹尼尔斯抓进来的时候
I remember when you brought Daniels in.
我知道这对你来说有多么私人化
I know how personal this is for you, but --
我们不做私事 再也不了
We don't do personal... not anymore.
菲尔 测谎仪已经证明了我的清白
Phil, the polygraph cleared me.
我没有隐瞒任何事
I'm not hiding anything.
你的意思是你没有隐瞒任何别的事情
You mean you're not hiding anything else,
除了你知道塔希提计划背后主脑是谁
unless you do know who was behind the Tahiti project.
我也不想的
I didn't ask.
我有命令不许说
I was ordered not to.
换做是你也会这么做
And you would have done the same thing.
我们的职责就是服从命令
Our job is to follow orders.
判断对错也是我们的职责
It's also our job to determine right from wrong.
看着别人苦苦求索真♥相♥
Watching someone in agony, searching for the truth,
却什么也不说 那样是错的
not saying anything -- that's wrong.
听着 我只是想
Look, I was just trying --
别跟我说那是因为你太在乎了
And don't tell me it's because you care so damn much.
弗瑞已经不再告诉你该做什么
Fury's no longer around telling you what to do,
那为什么你还留在这儿呢
so why are you here?
你想要服从命令
You want some orders to follow?
那就服从我的吧 要么就一边待着去
Follow mine, or find somewhere else to be.
你怎么能确定他会去波特兰
How can you be sure he's going to Portland?
丹尼尔斯对那里的一个女人很痴迷
Daniels was obsessed with a woman there.
他称她为黑暗中唯一的光
He called her his only light in the darkness.
那几乎有点浪漫了
That's almost romantic!
几乎
Almost.
这个人在冷藏库里关了那么久
The man's been locked up in the fridge for years.
他肯定已经忘记她了
He must be over her by now.
有些人不是那么容易忘记的
Some people are hard to get over.
而且 丹尼尔斯是个神经病
Besides, Daniels is pathologically insane,
一根筋 偏执狂
single-minded, obsessive.
他的超能力不仅剥夺了他的正常人生
His powers not only robbed him of a normal life,
同时也烧坏了他的脑子
they also pretty much fried his brain.
那个女人呢
What about the woman?
奥黛丽·内森
Audrey Nathan.
第一次我们就是通过她找到他的
She's how we tracked him the first time.
我们找到内森女士 就找到丹尼尔斯了
We find Ms. Nathan, we find Daniels.
奥黛丽·内森
Audrey Nathan!
什么 有 有个男人在追我
W-what?! There -- there -- there's a man after me!
我们知道 我们是中情局的 上车
No, we know. We're with the CIA. Get in!
丹尼尔斯先生 我们不想伤害你
Mr. Daniels, we don't want to hurt you.
我们必须拘捕你
We need to take you in,
为了你自己和他人的安全
for your safety and the safety of others.
就是你 你把我抓到那里去的
It was you! You took me there!
你知道他们在那里对我做了什么吗
They did things to me there!
他们想要抑制你的能力
They were trying to contain you.
不 他们想让我变得更强
No! They were trying to make me stronger.
他们做到了
And they did.
通常这个时候我们该叫救兵了
Here's where we'd normally call for reinforcements.
他会去哪儿
Where'd he go?
给你看些东西
Here's something --
来自摩洛哥的警方报告 谋杀未遂
Police report out of Morocco, attempted murder.
受害者称这个人来无影
The victim says the guy appeared out of nowhere,
去无踪
disappeared into thin air.
所有的行凶抢劫都像你说的这样
Yeah, you just described every mugging ever.
你还真聪明
Aren't you clever?
你还真鬼鬼祟祟
Aren't you sneaky?
用这东西监视我们所有人
Using these to keep watch on all of us.
什么
What?
我们想破了脑袋
We have been killing ourselves
想要知道这些人去了哪里
trying to guess where these guys went.
如果我们可以看到他们呢 通过图像
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表