剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Yeah, I made a couple of calls.
我的一个哥们在三叉戟总部档案室工作
A buddy of mine works in the archives at the Triskelion.
同意让我们从这里连接进入
Agreed to let us access it from here.
说起来难以置信 但这个方盒子包含了
Hard to believe, but this cube contains
神盾局历史上所有的管理性数据
all of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s historical administrative data.
好吧 但如果科尔森特工的手术不是在
Yeah, but if Agent Coulson's operation didn't take place
神盾局的医疗机构进行的...
at a S.H.I.E.L.D. medical facility --
那我们在这里就找不到任何记录 我知道
We won't find any record of it here -- I know.
但这里也包含了所有的局间备忘录
But this also contains all interoffice memos,
行程安排 采购订单
travel arrangements, purchase orders.
也许我们可以通过某个书面记录
Maybe we can track down the location
追踪到具体地点
through a virtual paper trail of some sort or another.
对啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
那我们就从科尔森被刺伤那天的
Well, let's start with the travel memoranda
行程备忘录开始查起吧
from the date Coulson got stabbed.
或者从斯特莱顿医生离开三叉戟总部查起
Or, um, what about Dr. Streiten's departure from the Triskelion?
-也许他们有这记录 -好吧
- Maybe they have that. - Yeah.
在这儿
Got it.
这里 这个很有意思
Here. This is interesting.
二战碉堡
A World War II Bunker?
"倒塌的"碉堡
"Collapsed" Bunker.
肯定不是被认可的神盾局机构
Definitely not a sanctioned S.H.I.E.L.D. facility.
招待所
-招待所 -是的
- "The Guest House"? - Exactly.
招待所 GH GH325
Guest House -- G.H. GH-325.
看看这份文件的访问记录
Look at the file's access history.
唯一的一份访问记录是来自
The only record of it being opened...
一个权限十级的特工
is by a level 10 operative.
-弗瑞局长 -弗瑞局长
- Director Fury. - Director Fury.
所以弗瑞来过这地方 而他就是
So, Fury's been to this place, and he's the person
批准给科尔森特工做手术的人
who sanctioned the operations on Agent Coulson.
你为什么不找找那份档案呢
And why aren't you trying to find the file?
加密了 斯凯应该能破解
Encrypted. Skye could crack this.
她会怎么做
What would she do?
这不是加密
It's not an encryption.
招待所不是神盾局的机构
The Guest House is not a S.H.I.E.L.D. facility.
我们不知道里面有什么人或什么东西
We don't know who or what's in there.
为潜在的抵抗做好准备
Be prepared for potential resistance.
没有跟内部沟通上吗
No contact from inside?
我试过了所有已知的频道 没有回应
I've tried every known channel -- no response.
可能这地方已经被废弃了
Place could be abandoned.
希望不要
Let's hope not.
我们还需要里面的人来救斯凯呢
We need the people inside to work on Skye.
一收到通知西蒙斯就会带斯凯出现
Simmons is prepping Skye to move at a moment's notice, sir.
崔普能帮忙 他受过医学训练
Trip can help. He's had med-tech training.
很好 如果做得漂亮 这事可以和平解决
Good. We do our jobs right, this will all go peacefully.
如果他们不愿帮我们怎么办
What if they don't want to help us?
那我会说"劳您大驾"
I'll say "Pretty please."
我们必须让医生活着 让那地方保持完整
We need the doctors alive and the place intact.
如果出了岔子 菲兹 我要你下去
If it does go sideways, Fitz, I need you down there
帮西蒙斯决定我们需要些什么来帮助斯凯
to determine what Simmons can use to help Skye.
然后都拿走 行动吧
And then we take it. Let's move.
有人来了
Company?
这几个星期都没有安排啊
Nothing's scheduled for a couple weeks.
对对暗号♥
Try the protocol.
从伊斯坦布尔一路开车来怎么样
How was the drive from Istanbul?
口令
Countersign?
不知道
No clue.
从来没听过
Never heard it.
我在神盾局所有的协议指令中都没找到
I can't find it in any of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s protocol derectives.
我是科尔森特工 他们是神盾局成员
This is Agent Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们不知道暗号♥ 但我们有一个成员
We don't know the counter, but we have a team member
迫切需要医疗救助
in dire need of medical assistance.
我们知道她在这里可以得到治疗 请开门
We know she can be treated here. Open the doors.
也许我们可以解决一些事 听到了吗
Maybe we can work something out. Do you copy?
从伊斯坦布尔一路开车来怎么样
How was the drive from Istanbul?
我们在寻求医疗救助
We're looking for medical assistance.
一个人的生命危在旦夕 你们能帮我们嘛
A person's life is at stake. Will you help us?
从伊斯坦布尔一路开车来怎么样
How was the drive from Istanbul?
那就"劳您大驾"吧
"Pretty please" it is.
这些人挺厉害啊 闯进来了
These guys are good -- hacked their way in.
他们怎么找到这地方的
How the hell did they find this place?
不重要的 重点是是他们不知道暗号♥
Doesn't matter. Didn't know the countersign.
-左右包抄 -走
- We'll left right. - Let's go.
移♥动♥代理勘测
用户 菲兹
有一个前厅和一组玻璃门
There's an antechamber and a set of glass doors.
再过去就看不清了 灯全灭了
Can't see much beyond that. Lights are all out.
他们知道我们来了 去打个招呼吧
Well, they know we're coming. Let's go say "Hello."
安全
Clear.
好了 西蒙斯 我们要进去了
Okay, Simmons, we're going in now.
西蒙斯
Simmons?
该死
Damn it.
信♥号♥♥不行了
Comms are down.
我们头顶上的山太厚了
There's too much mountain on top of us.
相信我 这样更好
Trust me -- it's better.
你也不想让她们听到
You don't want them hearing the horrible death
我们踏入险境吧
we're walking into.
孩子 懂点幽默啊
Humor, son.
你们英国人就是太严肃
You brits are too serious.
再说 如果任务容易完成的话
Besides, if the job was easy...
那就没意思了
It wouldn't be any fun.
我才不怕呢 还没到怕的时候
I'm not afraid -- not yet.
我觉得要等我们打开这扇防弹门以后
I suspect the real danger won't happen
才会有真正的危险
until we breach that bulletproof glass.
可能是通往地面的楼梯间
Probably a stairwell back to the surface.
菲兹 你觉得呢 能打开门吗
What do you think, Fitz? Can you get us inside?
踏入险境吗
To certain horrible death?
当然
Absolutely.
好了 长官 听你指令
Okay, Sir, just say the word.
我们一进去就找好掩护
Once we get inside, everybody find cover.
大家准备好
All right, gentlemen, here we go.
我们前来寻求医疗救助
We've come for medical assistance.
但如果你们执意开火 我们也会自卫反击
But you continue firing on us, we will defend oursel--
敌方有俩人
I count two hostiles.
明白 准备好了吗
Copy that. Ready?
你带着那种闪光的东西吗
You got one of those little flash things?
带了
Yeah.
沃德
Ward.
安全
Clear!
去看看能不能把灯打开
See if you can get some lights on.
别记仇啊 鲍勃
No hard feelings, Bob.
安全 还没完呢
Clear. We're not done.
这人受伤了 要找到他应该不难
This one's hit. Shouldn't be too hard to find.
上前
Go.
我们会找人来救你的
We're gonna get you medical help.
有人在这儿吗 医生们在哪里
Is anyone else down here? Where are the doctors?
医务人员不留在这
Med staff doesn't stay here.
我们要找一种药 GH325
We're looking for a drug -- GH-325.
这药也能救你
It might help you, too.
我认识你吗
Do I...k-know you?
我也不知道
I don't know.
之前我可能在这待过一段时间
I-I might have spent some time here awhile back.
那你知道...计时器吧
Then you know about... the timer.
出问题了
We got a problem!
塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
Semtex.
这地方绑好了炸♥弹♥等待引爆
The whole place is rigged to blow.
这些炸♥药♥都够
There's enough explosive
把上面的山炸下来了
to bring down the whole mountain on top of us.
长官 还有不到10分钟
Sir. Less than 10 minutes.
这大概是以防万一
It's probably a failsafe.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表