剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
And, Russo, do you have any idea what happened to the train?
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
火车消失了 可我手下的人还在车上
It vanished, with our team still on it.
知道了 我们马上着手调查
Okay. We'll look into that.
现在我先过去找你
I'm on my way to you now.
我们一起或许能弄明白到底是怎么回事
And maybe together, we can find some answers, yes?
现在怎么办
What now?
我通知总部 你拿着这个
I'll call H.Q. You take this.
我们得弄明白那列火车到底是怎么回事
We need to figure out what the hell happened to that train.
可视办公桌 开启
Holotable -- on.
可视办公桌 启动
Holotable -- activate.
搞什么
Really?
神盾局调出卫星图像来了
S.H.I.E.L.D. pulled satellite images.
-然后呢 -火车不见了
- And? - Train's gone.
他们正在查别的行车路线
They're checking alternate routes.
如果火车还在地球上 那就一定能找到
If it's somewhere on earth, we'll find it.
这个... 不好操作 对吧
It's...pretty tricky, right?
我估计连启动按钮都找不到
I couldn't even find the "On" button.
你会拉近放大吗
Can you zoom in?
菲兹·西蒙斯好像是这样操作的...
I -- I think Fitz-Simmons do something more like...
该死
Damn.
我们还是把东西参数上传给总部吧
Let's just upload the specs to H.Q.
-好主意 -是啊
- Good idea. - Yeah.
对了 长官
Oh. Uh, sir?
虽然现在可能时机不是很好
This probably isn't the best time,
但梅告诉你的事
But what May told you...
我本希望天知地知 梅知我知
I would have preferred it to stay between me and her.
"这件事"发生在我的空客上
Well, "It" is happening on my bus,
发生在我的组员之间
amongst members of my team.
不 我们从来就没...做过
No, we've never...done --
没在空客上发生过 长官
It's never happened on the bus, sir.
你非要现在说这个吗 那好
You want to do this now? Okay.
你的所作所为是违反规定的
What you're doing is against protocol,
所以如果你威胁到行动或是有人受伤
so if you endanger an operation or if anyone gets hurt,
我就把你调到阿♥拉♥斯加的巴罗去
I'll reassign you to Barrow, Alaska,
让你这辈子剩下的时间
and you'll spend the rest of your years
都在值夜班看守勃朗斯基的冷冻细胞
pulling the night shift guarding Blonsky's cryo-cell.
我说明白了吗
Am I clear?
那我就当你默认了
I'll take that as a yes.
如果真的只是跟性有关 沃德
And if it's really just sex, Ward...
那你应该很容易就说出这个词
You should get more comfortable using the word.
科尔森特工 没事了
Agent Coulson, it's gonna be all right.
我们找到了你的人 火车...
We found your people. The train, it's --
五分钟后起飞
Wheels up in five.
各位先生女士 你们好
Scusi ben signore e signori.
我们拐弯的时候
As we round the bend,
车厢北侧的旅客
passengers on the north side of the train
能欣赏到拉瓦莱多三大峰的美景
can take in the views of the famous Tre Cime di Lavaredo.
是不是很壮观呢
Isn't it a wonder?
沃德 该你上了
Ward, you're up.
沃德
Ward?
不太对劲
Something's wrong.
荣科实业的人正要离开餐车
Cybertek's leaving the dining car.
沃德 科尔...
Ward, Coul--
菲兹 斯凯
Fitz? Skye?
有人听到吗
Can anyone read me?
我得把你们带到安全的地方去
I've got to get you guys somewhere safe.
我们一直在找你 梅特工
We've been looking for you, Agent May.
清醒清醒 亲爱的 清醒清醒
Get your bearings, sweetheart. Get your bearings.
就这样 就这样
There you go. There you go.
我知道你很疑惑
I realize you're confused.
但我是来帮你的
But I'm here to help.
你看 我要确保荣科实业
You see, I make sure cybertek products
安然无恙穿越意大利
move across Italy without incident.
他们则保证好好照顾我
They make sure I'm well taken care of.
他们也会好好照顾你的
And they'll take care of you, too.
你只需要告诉我
All you have to do is tell me
科尔森特工和沃德特工在哪儿
where Agent Coulson and Ward are.
就这样
That's it.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
你叫我"亲爱的"
You called me "sweetheart."
好吧 用你的方式来
Fine. Have it your way.
记住 你的老板主动要求参与这次行动
Just remember, your boss asked to be part of this op.
我为此警告过他
I warned him against it.
所以如果你要怪什么人的话 就怪他吧
So if you're looking for someone to blame, look to him.
这正是我要的
That's just what I needed.
[意大利语]
鲁索
Russo!
如果真的只是跟性有关 沃德
If it's really just sex, Ward...
那你应该很容易就说出这个词
You should get more comfortable using the word.
科尔森特工 没事了
Agent Coulson, it's going to be all right.
我们找到了你的人
We found your people.
火车...
The train, it's --
五分钟后起飞
Wheels up in five.
你没事吧
You okay?
火车消失的时候你还在上面
You were on the train when it disappeared.
梅 鲁索是...
May, Russo was --
解释一下 拜托
Explain yourself, please.
火车没有消失 鲁索出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
The train didn't disappear. Russo sold us out.
让飞机准备好 我要冲个澡
Get the plane ready. I need a shower.
你受伤了 我帮你缝合一下吧
You're hurt. Let me stitch you up.
我说了把飞机准备好
I said get the plane ready.
我来帮你吧
Let me help.
你知道吗
You know...
我们准备这些东西是有原因的
We have this stuff for a reason.
神盾局找到了那列火车
S.H.I.E.L.D. found the train.
是在我们下车后不久 它转换了轨道
Turns out it switched tracks shortly after we got off.
手榴弹肯定是释放了某种毒素
That grenade must have released some kind of toxin.
诱使我们相信时间没有流逝
Made us believe no time had passed.
我看到你们躺在地上 一动不动
I saw you guys frozen on the field.
你的样子很可笑
You looked ridiculous.
原计划这不是战斗行动
It wasn't supposed to be a combat op.
他们不会有事的 会自己应对
They'll be fine. They can handle themselves.
我按住了 轻点 好了
I got it. Gently. Okay.
谢了
Thank you.
其它地方受伤了吗
Did he get you anywhere else?
飞机要变更航向
We need to reroute the plane.
神盾局传来消息
We just got word from S.H.I.E.L.D.
火车在意大利乡下突然停下
that the train stopped suddenly in the Italian countryside.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
很快就会知道的 我去设置坐标
We'll find out soon. I'll set the coordinates.
十分钟内着陆
Touchdown in 10.
我来帮忙
I'll come help.
我可以的
I got it.
好的 谢谢
All right, grazie.
15分钟前停在这儿
Parked here 15 minutes ago.
地勤特工也不知道为什么
Agents on the ground have no idea why.
菲兹·西蒙斯和斯凯在哪有线索吗
Any sign of Fitz-Simmons and Skye?
没有
No.
所有人都趴下
Everyone get down!
西蒙斯 住手
Simmons, stop!
怎么会这样
What?
菲兹和斯凯在哪儿
Where are Fitz and Skye?
我们拐弯的时候
As we round the bend,
车厢北侧的旅客...
passengers on the north side of the train...
真希望我们有时间欣赏窗外美景
I wish we had more time to take in the scenery.
...能欣赏到拉瓦莱多三大峰的美景
...can take in the views of the famous tre cime di lavaredo.
拉瓦莱多三大峰的景色 应该是令人惊叹的
Three peaks of lavaredo -- supposed to be stunning.
那可能会有0-8-4吗
Any chance what's in there could be an 0-8-4?
这个吗 我们也许不知道里头是什么
This? Now, we may not know what it is,
但我们知道它来自荣科实业
but we do know that it came from Cybertek.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表