剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
It's got to be some sort of activation signal
九头蛇成员的激活信♥号♥♥
to Hydra members within S.H.I.E.L.D.
-汉德肯定是其中之一 -好了 停一下
- Hand must be one of them. - Okay, stop. Stop.
什么意思 神盾局内部
W-what does that mean? In S.H.I.E.L.D.?
瞄准八级探员 夺取权力
Targeting level-eight agents, seizing power.
我想知道有多深入
Wonder how deep it goes.
信♥号♥♥到处都是 很深入
The signal's everywhere. Deep.
-你知道这是什么意思吗 -是的
- You know what this means? - Yeah.
我们完蛋了
We're screwed.
我们不能改变航向
We can't change course,
也不知道在中心等待我们的是什么
and we have no idea what's waiting for us at the Hub.
中心
The Hub.
要我说 咱们把这家伙炸个洞
I say we blow a hole in the side of this puppy
然后跳伞逃走 改日再战
and parachute out, live to fight another day.
我们不能那么做
We can't.
没错 这样是有点窝囊
It's a cherry ride, I'll give you that,
但我们总不能束手就擒吧
but let's not just hand over the keys.
西蒙斯在中心 我们必须救她
Simmons is at the Hub. We have to save her.
糟糕 崔普也在那儿
Oh, crap. Yeah. Trip's there, too.
不得不说咱们胜算不大
I don't mind saying I don't like the odds on this one.
我们应该把你的特工都放出来
We should let your specialists out of their cage.
物尽其用 人尽其才
We can use every weapon we can get.
我们必须救她
We've got to save her.
那我们就飞过去 直面音乐[困境]
So we'll fly in there, face the music...
哪怕是九头蛇之歌♥
...even if it is the Hydra theme song.
崔普利特和西蒙斯特工下落不明 女士
Agents Triplett and Simmons are unaccounted for, ma'am.
正在进行搜索
Searches are under way.
他们无处可逃
They don't have anywhere to go.
不要小瞧科尔森的手下
Don't underestimate Coulson's people.
赶紧找到他们
Tie up those loose ends.
你确定这条线路安全吗
You're positive this line is secure?
是的 但你得快点
Yeah, but be quick.
偷偷摸摸看起来最可疑
Nothing looks more guilty than sneaking around.
我给她发了一条请求 她一定没有
Well, I sent her a request. She must not have --
韦弗特工 谢谢你能来
Agent Weaver, thank you for joining me.
-我还 -珍玛 谢天谢地你还活着
- I'd been hop-- - Jemma. Thank god you're still alive.
什么 出什么事了
What? What's wrong?
中心还安全吗 你跟你的队友在一起吗
The Hub still secure? Are you with your team?
找个安全的地方躲起来 锁好门
Get somewhere safe and lock the door.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
报告你的指挥官 学院已经被包围了
Have your commander report that the academy is under siege.
我们不知道九头蛇已经渗透进神盾局多久了
We don't know how long Hydra's been inside S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们正在夺取掌控权
They are taking control!
九头蛇 什么 在哪儿
Hydra? What? Where?
到处都是 就在我们中间
Everywhere! Among us!
如果你活下来了 你知道去哪儿找我
If you survive, you know where to find me.
珍玛 不要相信任何人
Jemma, don't trust anyone!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
照这位女士说的 把门锁起来
What the lady said to do -- locking the door.
让我出去
Let me out.
请自便
Go ahead.
如果他们找来 这扇门是顶不住的
This door won't hold if they come looking,
但他们一时半会儿不会找来
but they won't come around this way for a little while.
反正我是不会出去
I'm staying.
我怎么知道能不能相信你
Well, how do I... know I can trust you?
因为我向来忠厚老实
Because I'm trustworthy.
而你才是
You're the one who works
帮那个死而复生的奇怪家伙干活的人
for the zombie robot back from the dead.
拿着
Take it.
如果你用它来攻击我 我就知道你信不过了
If you try to kill me with it, I'll know I can't trust you.
把那玩意重新启动
Now fire that thing back up.
看看能不能联络上我们的朋友
Let's see if we can get our friends on the line.
真迫不及待要告诉他们这个"好消息"了
Can't wait to tell them the good news.
科尔森说你是个内鬼
Coulson said you're an informant.
有什么要解释的吗
Want to elaborate on that?
没有
No, I don't.
该死的冰冻枪
Damn icer.
我的头疼死了
My head's killing me.
我有权知道
I deserve to know.
别提那事行吗
Don't start with that.
服从命令绝不多问 你知道的
We do our jobs. End of story.
在弗瑞批准前我什么都不能告诉你
I can't tell you any more until Fury gives the go-ahead.
你真厉害
You're good.
我向来都听说你很厉害
I mean, I always heard you were good.
但不得不说
But, man...
这么久来你一直将我们玩弄于鼓掌之间
Playing us this whole time,
欺骗我 科尔森
conning me, Coulson.
我没有玩弄任何人 我跟你们同一阵线
I wasn't playing anyone. I had your backs.
还暗地里向别人报告我们的情况
And reported on us behind them.
你一直告诉我要控制好自己的情绪
You know, you always said to keep my emotions in check.
这点上你实在是令人叹为观止
But this is some next-level --
你应该听我说的
And you should have listened.
你冷血地杀了一个人
You killed a man in cold blood,
让你的情感蒙蔽了理智
let your emotions get the best of you.
那是为了保护我们的团队
It was to protect our team from a monster!
你只是为了保护她
It was to protect her!
这么做也情有可原
Which would be okay
但可惜你杀错了人
if you hadn't shot the wrong guy.
菲茨修复好了你的加密线路
Fitz repaired your direct line.
如果你真是清白的
If you have the ability to make this right,
是时候证明自己了 我想你也玩不出什么花样
now's the time, 'cause you can't make it worse.
我有指示不能在旁边有人时干这个
I have orders not to do this with anyone else present.
他们在攻击我们的武器
They're taking out our guns.
立刻打给弗瑞 不然我就把你第一个推出去
Get director Fury on the line, or I'll march you out there first.
长官 发生了什么事
Sir, what is going on?
一言难尽
A whole lot.
谁在攻击我们
Who is shooting at us?
来 我跟你讲讲情况
Come here. Let me catch you up.
如今 显然汉德特工才是千里眼
Apparently, Agent Hand is the Clairvoyant,
你先消化一下这个吧
So chew on that first.
梅琳达·梅特工
Agent Melinda May.
语♥音♥指令 紧急协议一号♥
Voice command. Emergency protocol one.
紧急协议一号♥
Emergency protocol one.
你好
Hello.
这应该是一条接通弗瑞局长的
This is an X10 straight connection
X10加密通讯专线
to Director Fury's personal line.
他在哪
Where is he?
弗瑞局长死了
Director Fury is dead.
弗瑞的事是真的吗
Can that be true about Fury?
他曾是我和科尔森的监管人员
Man was my S.O. Coulson's, too.
他不止一次证明过他不会那么容易死的
proved himself more than once to be a hard man to kill.
但外面的动静听起来的确不妙
That sound outside doesn't bode well, though.
这飞机上有什么东西
Is there anything on this plane
是你们不想让他们得到的吗
you don't want them to get their hands on?
那是他的专线 菲尔
That was his direct line, Phil.
看来是真的
So it's real.
那如今知道这事的就只有你我了
That means it's just you and me,
除非你还向什么其他组织汇报
unless there were other parties you reported to.
我没有
There weren't.
那就坦白一切吧 弗瑞都不在了
Then come out with it. Fury's gone.
如今我们还在被自己人攻击
We're being shot at by our own people.
弗瑞知道你会邀请我加入
Fury knew you'd want me to join up,
所以他让我留意你
asked me to keep an eye on you.
留意我什么
Looking for what?
任何显示你生理或心理出现问题的征兆
Signs of physical or mental deterioration,
定时向他汇报
to keep him updated.
就是这么单纯
It's that simple.
这么说你一直知道塔希提岛的事情
Did you know about Tahiti?
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do that to me?
我们经历过这么多风风雨雨
After all we've been through,
一起出过这么多任务
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表