剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我刚用强力的树眼镜蛇毒素弹射中了你
I hit you with a powerful dendrotoxin.
我眼睛里有一个致死开关
There's a kill switch in my eye.
为什么我的管理人还没有触发它呢
Why hasn't my handler blown it yet?
你的管理人只知道你和梅特工打了一架
As far as your handler knows, you fought agent May,
你们全都倒下了 然后你醒了
you both went down, then you got up
离开宾馆 继续你的任务
and left the building to complete your mission.
-怎么会 -我们劫持了视频信♥号♥♥
- How? - We hijacked your feed.
我们的一名特工戴着一副模拟
One of my agents is wearing a set of glasses
你的植入物的眼镜
mimicking your implant.
现在 反馈回去的是他的所见
Right now, it's transmitting his point of view
而不是你的
as if it was yours.
眼镜甚至包含反向散射图像
It even has backscatter imaging.
我从接头人那里接到消息了
I get messages from my handler.
我们也能收到
We're receiving those, as well.
我们的特工正在去往托多洛夫大厦的路上
My agent's on his way to the Todorov building --
在我们替你解除失败保险装置的同时
Completing your mission while we disable the fail-safe
帮你完成任务
in your eye.
我保证
I promise.
他们看不到你
They can't see you.
没事的 阿奇拉
You're okay, Akela.
看着我
Look at me.
他们监视你多久了
How long have they been monitoring you?
很多年了
Years.
你为什么要这么做 科尔森
Why are you doing this, Coulson?
我想知道为什么一张感应卡能值三千万
I need to know why a prox card is worth $30 million --
不是
No.
你为什么这么做 为什么帮我
Why are you doing this? Why are you helping me?
你不是应该教训我吗
Where's the "I told you so"?
我现在不会那样了
That's not me anymore.
你还活着我很高兴
I'm just glad you're alive.
要是我做好自己的工作
Vanchat would have never caught us
凡切特就不会抓到我们了
if I'd just done my job.
我应该听你的话
I should have listened to you...
按照你说的去信任我的团队
Trusted my team the way you insisted.
如果我听进去了
If I had...
他们现在可能还活着
they might still be alive.
这是哪里
Where are we?
托多洛夫大厦
Todorov building.
我觉得这是研究用的 不是军方的
I think it's research, not military.
这里看起来像监狱
Looks like a prison.
无线操作了吗
We wireless yet?
好 准备分离
Yep. Ready to detach.
别看我 得让他们以为是她
Don't look at me. They need to think you're her.
天呐 超级间谍竟然怕痒
And, oh, my God, super spy is ticklish.
你是怎么逃出来的
How did you manage to escape?
没有
I didn't.
遇上交火 被击晕
Got caught in a crossfire, went down.
醒来时在什么伤员验伤分类处
Woke up in some half-assed triage bay,
这只眼睛瞎了
blind in this eye.
然后自己在一个铜矿下面的
Spent the next four years alone in a cage
牢房♥里过了四年
at the bottom of a copper mine.
我们找过你
We looked for you.
有消息说你被带去了山西省
Heard rumors you'd been taken to Shanxi Province.
后来终于有只小队来了
When a team finally came,
开始我以为是神盾局 但是
I thought it was S.H.I.E.L.D. at first, but...
他们是谁
Who were they?
我现在都不知道 但他们很有组织纪律性
Don't know, even to this day, but they were organized.
他们把我带去了一家诊所
They took me to a clinic.
给我做了很多次手术
I had multiple surgeries.
直到有一天我两只眼睛都可以看到东西
Until one day, I could see out of both eyes again.
意识到他们真正的所作所为前 我一直很感激
I was so grateful...until I realized what they'd done.
有人监视你
Somebody was watching.
我的一举一动
My every move.
他们给我发第一条消息时我才知道
I had no idea until they sent the first message.
然后任务就开始了
Then the assignments started.
大多数情况下是让我偷东西
Mostly, it was "Steal this,"
跟踪别人或者闯进什么地方
"Follow him," "Break into there."
我开始不想理会他们
I just tried to ignore them.
但是不理他们就会有疼痛感
But when I did, I'd get this pain,
就像电刺♥激♥的偏头痛一样
like an electric migraine.
失败保险
The fail-safe.
这是委婉的说法
Polite way of putting it.
现在想想在牢房♥里待的那几年
Now, when I think about my years in the cage...
我反而很想念
I miss it.
我希望我能回去
I wish I could go back,
自已一个人 好好睡觉
be alone, sleep in peace.
我知道你很累 但我需要你的帮助
I know you're tired, but I need your help.
如果你想知道感应卡的事
If you want information on the prox card,
那就太不走运了
you're out of luck.
没有情报你无法执行任务
You can't go on missions without intel.
信息是支离破碎传给我的
It comes in pieces --
一个名字 一个地址
a name, an address.
地点确认
进入德尔塔五区
这样活着真是太难受了
It would suck to live like this,
一直在想是不是有人在监视
wondering if someone's watching.
测试后向散射
Testing backscatter.
可以了
Good to go.
记住 我不能看你 更不用说帮你了
Remember, I can't look at you, much less help you.
知道了 也不指望你帮我
Got it. Don't count on you for help.
我会一直监视的
I'll be watching.
拜托 阿奇拉
Come on, Akela.
你从来没见到过那些人吗
You've never spoken to or met anyone in person?
没有
No.
只通过那个英国人发给我的信息来联络
Only contacts are the messages I receive from the Englishman.
英国人 你的管理人吗
The Englishman -- your handler?
你怎么知道他是英国人
How do you know he's English?
他的用词
The way he refers to certain things.
说电梯 他用的是"lift"而不是"elevator"
He uses "lift" Instead of "elevator,"
汽车后备箱 他用"boot"不用"trunk"
"Boot" Instead of "trunk."
回想那些信息
Think about the messages.
你记得些什么
What else do you know about him?
他应该四十岁左右
He's late 30s, early 40s.
经常用一些过时的说法
Uses dated references --
不说"闪存盘" 说"磁盘机"
"Disk drive" Instead of "Flash drive,"
说缅♥甸♥的时候用"Burma"而不是"Myanmar"
"Burma" Instead of "Myanmar."
缅♥甸♥军政♥府♥于1989年将国名改成了"Union of Myanmar"
他打字水平如何
How's his typing?
不怎么样
Clumsy.
经常打错
Makes a lot of mistakes.
手指粗 可能比较魁梧
Thick fingers, maybe heavyset.
我都不记得你有多厉害了
I forgot how good you are.
长官 我们这边准备好了
Sir, we're ready down here.
菲兹和西蒙斯做好手术准备了
Fitz and Simmons are prepped for surgery.
随时都会开始
It should be any minute now.
记住 你的手是男人的手
Remember, you have man hands,
刷♥卡♥时候别盯着看
so don't look when you scan the card.
我知道
I know.
沃德到那里了 我们时间很紧
Ward's on-site, so we don't have much time.
要快点把她的眼球拿出来
To remove her eyeball.
我其实不是很擅长眼科手术
Yeah, ocular surgery is not really my field of expertise.
没办法 阿奇拉眼睛里有个致死开关
We've got no other choice. There's a kill switch inside Akela.
里面可能是毒药 也可能是炸♥弹♥
Could be a poison, could be an explosive.
无论是什么 一旦沃德被抓住
Either way, if Ward's caught,
他们就会立刻杀了她
they'll kill her instantly.
长官 你要去哪
Where are you going, Sir?
去找出幕后黑手
To find out whose finger's on the trigger.
接近德耳塔3区
Approaching Delta 3.
小心 有镜子
Careful! Mirror.
不用你帮忙
Don't need your help.
管理人肯定就在附近
Handler's definitely local.
能知道他从哪里发出讯号♥吗
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表