剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
- Freeze! - Don't move!
双手举高
Hands where I can see them.
大伙儿冷静点
Easy, fellas.
快把加勒特特工抓起来
Take Agent Garrett into custody.
他就是被称为千里眼的杀人凶手
He's the murderer they call the Clairvoyant.
他是内鬼
He's a traitor.
先生们
Gentlemen,
我知道西特韦尔特工负责招募你们
I know Agent Sitwell was in charge of filling your ranks,
所以至少你们当中有人知道这种情形该怎么做吧
so at least a few of you know what to do in this situation.
就等你们了
Anytime, boys.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra!
你队里那三个人
Those three men in your unit --
他们问错了问题
I guess they asked the wrong questions.
直到今日 我们做的一切都是为了保密
Until today, it was all about keeping the secret.
你要杀死我们吗
Are you gonna kill us?
我没打算杀死你们
That wasn't my plan, really.
想杀你们 早就可以动手
If it was, I could have done that anytime I wanted.
我和科尔森认识这么久
No, Coulson and I go way back,
早在弗瑞教我们战术时就是知交了
back to the days when Fury was teaching us tactics --
探查转角 注意上下
clearing corners, slicing the pie.
还记得吗 菲尔
Remember, Phil?
弗瑞会弄死你的
Fury would bury you for this.
也许吧
Probably.
相反 他只要在自己的坟里给我腾点地方就行了
Instead, he'll just have to roll over in his grave.
他一定发现了我们的秘密
He must have uncovered our secret.
大领导采取了必要措施
Top brass did what they had to do.
怪不得我们突然"走出了阴影"
Explains why we've suddenly come "out of the shadows."
我得加一句 完全没觉得不便
Not a minor inconvenience, I might add.
大领导
"Top brass"?
是啊 最顶头的领导
Oh, my, yes. Tip-top.
我们有个好幌子
We had a good thing going, too --
使劲挥舞神盾局的大旗
waving the S.H.I.E.L.D. flag as hard as we could.
看来现在我们是要变色了
I guess we'll be changing colors now.
为了九头蛇
For Hydra?
你真♥相♥信那套鬼话
You really believe all that crap --
传播死亡与毁灭
spreading death and destruction?
我倒称不上是忠实信徒
I wouldn't say I'm a true believer.
这么说吧
Let's just say I felt
我感到风向有变 于是顺势转舵了
the wind changing direction and swung my sail.
你也该这么做
You really should, too.
就算是死 我都不会为九头蛇服务
I would die before serving Hydra,
狗♥娘♥养♥的
you sick son of a bitch.
真不想这么说
I hate to tell you, but...
但你一直在为九头蛇服务
you've been serving Hydra all along.
看来你只有死路一条了
I guess death is the only alternative.
真悲伤啊 我还当你是朋友呢
It's a sad thing. I consider you a friend.
听说你没死我可是高兴得很
I was happy when I heard you'd made it through.
高兴到折磨了我三天
So happy you had me tortured for three days
就为查明他们是怎么做到的
to find out how they did it.
折磨你我也不好受
I didn't enjoy that.
菲尔 我说真的
Phil, t-this is me being honest.
不 约翰 你就是个疯子
No, John. This is you being a psychopath.
我知道你誓死追随他 所以...
I know you'd follow him to the grave, so...
至于你 菲兹特工 你要愿意的话
As for you, Agent Fitz, you'll hold a very high rank,
将拥有更高级别 掌管技术部门
run our tech division if you volunteer.
如若不然 你将一无所有 痛苦不堪
If not, you'll have no rank and a lot of pain.
当然了 不管怎样 你都要为我们服务
Of course, either way, your services will be required.
你会为你的所作所为付出代价的
You're gonna suffer for what you've done.
而我
And I --
我绝饶不了你
I plan on being a very big part of that.
我喜欢你 孩子
I like you, kid.
好了 开枪吧
All right. Let them have it.
那一个打在膝盖上
But shoot that one in the kneecaps.
就这样了
Was that all of them?
我以为会更猛一点...
It wasn't as big as I thought --
科尔森
Coulson.
举起手来
Heads up!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
不许动
Don't move!
我不是九头蛇
I'm not Hydra.
我们听到了一切
We heard...everything.
谁是
Who is?
它渗入得有多深
How deep does it go?
美国队长在三叉戟总部战胜了
Captain America has defeated the helicarriers
直升航母
at the Triskelion.
但他状态未知
But his status is unknown.
神盾局沦陷了
And S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen.
九头蛇团体控制了
Hyrda factions have taken control
东非总部和树屋
of our East African headquarters and the treehouse.
那些只是我们已知的
And those are just the ones we know of.
场面会一片混乱 争权夺势
It's gonna be a scramble, a power grab.
我会去冷藏库 至少那里是安全的
I'll head to the fridge. At least that facility is secure.
我没必要提醒你
I don't need to remind you
保持那样有多么重要
how imperative it is that it stay that way.
我会给加勒特特工
And I'll find Agent Garrett
找个冷藏库里最小最黑暗的隔间
the smallest, darkest cell in the icebox.
我想亲自打开那个隔间
I'd like to turn the key on that cell myself...
如果你不介意 长官
if you don't mind, sir.
他曾是我的监管人员
He was my S.O.
我觉得我...
I feel I...
我该知道的
I should have known.
这是我的职责...
It was my duty to --
没人知道 我也不知道
No one knew. I didn't know.
他就是这样打败我们的 做我们的朋友
That's how he beat us -- by being a friend.
我和那个混♥蛋♥共处了多年
I spent years with that bastard.
尊敬他
Looked up to him.
我想看他遭受痛苦
I want to see him suffer.
不介意有人陪我去
Don't mind the company,
而且我需要你这样的人才
and I can always use a man of your skills.
如果你可以 在中心收拾残局
Pick up the pieces here at the hub if you can,
然后...
and, uh...
只用这个进行联络
only communicate using one of these.
我俩可能是神盾局里既不是九头蛇
You and I may be the highest-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. agents
又尚未死去的最高级特工了
who aren't Hyrda or dead...
反正那也不重要了
Not that that means anything now.
我们只有彼此
All we have is each other.
保持联♥系♥ 科尔森特工
So stay in touch, Agent Coulson.
我想你可以叫我菲尔
I guess you can... call me Phil.
都没了
It's all gone.
至少成了碎片
In pieces, at least.
斯凯 尽量
Skye, try to restore
从飞机系统的固件里恢复信息
some of the firmware in the plane's systems.
菲兹·西蒙斯 召集一支队伍
Fitz-Simmons, get a crew together.
帮梅修补漏洞
Help May patch the holes.
你还想让我一起吗
You still want me on board?
你不再是朋友
You're not a friend.
但我相信你是个盟友
But I do believe you're an ally.
我们需要所有盟友
We need all the allies we can get.
我们接下来打算怎么办
What are we planning to do next?
活下去
Survive.
-航线锁定了 女士 -很好
- Course is locked, ma'am. - Good.
他现在不说故事了啊
He's not telling stories now, is he?
你知道我在想什么吗 加勒特特工
You know what I'm thinking, Agent Garrett?
我想着冷藏库里的冰柜
I'm thinking the icebox of the fridge
对你而言太过舒适了
is a little too comfortable for you.
也许我们该把你放到更深的地下
Maybe we should put you a little deeper underground.
你觉得呢 沃德特工
What do you think, Agent Ward?
你以前对错误的千里眼开过枪
You shot the wrong clairvoyant before.
想对真正的千里眼开枪吗
Care to shoot the right one?
我跟你说过 有次我是秘密卧底的事儿吗
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表