剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
So we can do the same for Skye.
这才是我期待的效果
That's what I'm counting on.
-我们马上开工 -谢谢
- We'll get right on it, sir. - Thank you.
还很疼吗
Hurt much?
我没事
I'm fine.
科尔森告诉了我他到底死了多久
Coulson told me how long he was dead.
但你已经知道了 是吧
But you already knew that, didn't you?
我看见斯凯...
I saw skye...
躺在治疗舱里
in the pod,
机器在过滤她的血
machines filtering her blood,
替她维持呼吸
breathing for her.
我不确定我也会这样做
I'm not sure I'd make this play --
飞跃半个世界只为寻得第二次奇迹
fly halfway around the world hoping for a second miracle.
如果科尔森认为有百万分之一的机会能救斯凯
If Coulson thinks there's a chance in a million to save Skye,
或者我们任何一个人 他都会那么做
to save any of us, he'd take it.
像我们这样的人
People like us --
需要像他那样的人
we need people like him.
所以是的 那很合理
So, yeah, it makes sense --
比另一种选择合理多了
a lot more sense than the alternative.
你是说放弃吗
You mean giving up?
或者杀了罪魁祸首
Or killing the man responsible.
我确实很喜欢看你对奎恩下手
I did like seeing you go after Quinn.
你很少那么冲动
You don't open the blinds like that very often.
神盾局616 这里是MT塔台
S.H.I.E.L.D. 616, this is tower Michael Tango.
你们违反了神盾局条例第1297条
You are in violation of S.H.I.E.L.D. directive 1297.
收到请马上回复
Respond immediately.
不服从直接命令
Disobeying a direct order.
我们没有把奎恩移交审讯
We didn't hand Quinn over for interrogation.
好极了
Great.
这里是神盾局616 接下来的指令是什么
This is S.H.I.E.L.D. 616. How do we proceed?
等待相关人员登机并移交控制权
Prepare to be boarded and relinquish command.
真的吗
Really?
世界上这么多战争混乱
All the war and chaos in the world,
神盾局却派了架飞机来追我们
and S.H.I.E.L.D. sends a plane after us?
是派了三架飞机 一架小型传送机
Three planes -- a small transport to dock
还有两架F-35s来确保我们交出奎恩
and a pair of F-35s to make sure we hand over Quinn.
他们要是敢刮花我的油漆 我会很生气
If they scratched my paint, I'm gonna be pissed.
我等待您的命令 长官
I'll await your orders, sir.
加勒特
Garrett?
你来这里干吗
What the hell are you doing here?
跟我面前这位有着八级权限的混♥蛋♥作对呗
Well, as opposed to the level 8 jackass I'm staring at,
我还是要遵守命令的
I still follow orders.
你最不擅长的就是遵守命令
You're the worst at following orders.
也许吧
Maybe...
但我喜欢这个命令
but I like this one.
请你马上交出伊恩·奎恩
You are to immediately turn Ian Quinn over
以便将其带到冷藏库
for transport to the Fridge.
安唐·崔普利特特工
Agent Antoine Triplett,
菲利普·科尔森特工
Agent Phillip Coulson.
光看外表看不出来 不过
You wouldn't know it to look at him, but ...
菲尔是我们最出色的特工之一
Phil's one of our finest.
很荣幸 长官
An honor, sir.
沃德跟了你后崔普就加入了我的队伍
Trip joined me as my specialist after Ward came to your circus.
去接手犯人吧
Go secure the prisoner.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
菲尔 行了吧
Phil, come on.
不能因为弗瑞给了你这架漂亮的飞机
Just because Fury gave you this pretty plane
就意味着他们不会把它从天上射下来
doesn't mean they won't shoot it out of the sky.
你来这里的真正目的是什么 加勒特
Why are you really here, Garrett?
神盾局可以随便派一个押送团队来接收奎恩
S.H.I.E.L.D. could have sent any security team to collect Quinn.
为什么派你来
Why you?
你也在追捕他吧
You've been chasing him, too.
从马耳他开始
Since Malta.
而昨天 你的小团队在意大利的行为
Then yesterday, your little Italian job
耗费了我的团队几个星期的工作
cost my team weeks of work.
你还不能带他走
You can't have him, not yet.
这不是一个请求
This isn't a request.
奎恩射伤了我的一个特工
Quinn shot one of my agents.
她正在楼下的医疗茧里靠机器来维持生命
She's on life support in a med pod downstairs.
我们正在送她去贝塞斯达的外伤治疗中心
We are taking her to the trauma center in Bethesda.
是奎恩开的枪吗
Quinn actually pulled the trigger?
斯凯曾经在马耳他渗透进他的组织
Skye infiltrated his compound in Malta.
当他昨天看到她 看样子是他亲自下手的
When he saw her yesterday, seems he took it personally.
我从不觉得他会亲自下手
I never took him for a triggerman.
他总是付钱让别人替他办事
He pays others for that.
为了追捕他 我失去了三个手下
I've lost three of my own chasing him.
那你应该理解 为什么在救活我的特工之前
Then you understand why I can't give him to you
我不能把他交给你
until we save my agent.
因为如果她没撑过去的话...
Because if she doesn't make it...
格兰特·沃德特工
Agent Grant Ward.
崔普
Trip.
-加勒特在楼上吗 -没错
- Is Garrett upstairs? - Yeah.
知道吗 他还是一直提起
You know, he still talks about
你在万隆的那次千码射击
that thousand-yard shot you took in Bandung.
是两千码
It was 2,000.
那 你在这里做什么呢
So, what are you doing here?
哥们 这可像是一架花♥花♥公♥子♥的喷射机啊
Man, this is like the playboy jet.
我的意思是 在这里可以睡到软绵绵的床
I mean, a guy could get soft bunking in a space like this.
科尔森怎么这么会享受飞行呢
How did Coulson swing such a sweet ride?
他死过一次了
He died.
那我无话可说了
That's tight.
你可以带我去你们关押奎恩的房♥间吗
You want to point me to the box you're keeping Quinn?
总部命令加勒特把他
H.Q. ordered Garrett to haul his ass
带到冷藏库去盘问
to the fridge for questioning.
那是吧台吗
Is that a full bar?
自便吧
You're welcome to it.
但是 科尔森发话前奎恩不能交给你们
But, uh, Quinn stays put till Coulson says otherwise.
拜托了 哥们
Come on, man.
加勒特也曾是你的监管人员
Garrett was your S.O., too,
所以你知道这要怎么做
so you know how this works.
你来唤起一下我的记忆吧
Why don't you remind me?
加勒特想要奎恩
Garrett wants Quinn.
我的工作就是让加勒特得到他想要的
It's my job to make sure Garrett gets what he wants.
他在哪
Now where is he?
我帮不了你
Can't help you with that.
没事
No worries.
我自己去找奎恩
I'll find Quinn myself.
他肯定被关在"按♥摩♥缸区"和"壁球区"之间
I'm sure he's tucked between the jacuzzi and the squash court.
沃德特工 退下
Agent Ward, stand down.
加勒特特工和我达成了共识
Agent Garrett and I have come to an agreement.
他说服了总部他在我们的飞机上审问奎恩
He convinced H.Q. he could interrogate Quinn here
同时我们将继续前往贝塞斯达
on our plane as we continue to Bethesda.
必要的时候 我还是一个很不错的聊天对象
Well, I'm a bit of a sweet talker when I need to be.
你肯定想不到
You wouldn't believe
我会怎么审问这个开枪的杂种
what I could talk this son of a gun into.
很高兴见到你 孩子
Good seeing you, son.
我也是 长官
You, too, sir.
同时很感谢你的努力
And thank you.
拯救那个女孩要紧
Saving the girl's top priority,
她或许知道些什么
and she might know something.
他们给科尔森的药里有一半我是没听过的
I've never heard of half the drugs they gave coulson --
GH-325
GH-325?
还有他们用来植入塔希提岛记忆的
And what about this robotic-assisted- neural-micro-surgery
机器协助神经微型手术
They used to implant the Tahiti memories?
这一切都太凶残了
It all sounds so diabolical.
我也认同
I agree.
但事实就摆在面前 他还能跑能跳
We can't argue with the results. He's walking around.
是啊 但付出了什么代价呢
Yeah, but at what cost?
你也阅读了副本
You read the transcripts.
他恳求医生让他死
He begged the doctors to let him die.
这不一样 斯凯还活着
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表