剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
那是机密行动
It's a suicide mission!
明明是自杀行动
I saw it all
我都看到了
The troop placements, the aerial assault.
军队布置还有空袭安排
Once Ward and Fitz disable that device,
一旦沃德和菲茨解除装置
there's going to be a huge attack on that compound,
就会对那里发动大规模进攻
with no extraction plan, and you hid that from us.
但是没有营救计划 你却没跟我们说
I didn't hide anything from you.
我没瞒你什么
You don't have the clearance to know that.
你是没有权限了解详情
Is that really what S.H.I.E.L.D.'s all about?
神盾局就是这样吗
Level 5s are more expendable than level 8?
八级权限者的命比五级权限的值钱
Is that all we are, just a number to you?
我们对你来说就只是数字吗
Are you done?
你说完了吗
I don't know. Am I?
我不知道 你说呢
If s.H.I.E.L.D. keeps a secret from you,
如果神盾局没跟你说明
it's for a good reason.
那肯定是有原因的
So they can hold all the secrets. Don't interrupt.
秘密都只有自己知道吗 不要打断我说话
You just hacked a level 8 secure server,
你刚才黑进了八级权限的服务器
saw operational plans that you have no context for.
看到了自己不该看的行动计划
If details get out,
如果一旦泄露
the whole operation could be compromised,
整个行动可能因此失败
lives could be lost, Ward and Fitz among them.
会有人因此丧命 包括沃德和菲茨
I know. Those are two people we care about.
我知道 那两个人正是我们担心的
On the plane, you're always telling me
在飞机上时 你一直跟我说
to think outside the box, so I went off book
要跳出思维定势 所以我才违反规定
cause I was trying to watch their backs.
因为我想帮他们留意着点保护他们'
Our team can go off book because there is a book.
我们的团队可以违反规定是因为有规定可循
A hub.
一个中心
An organization watching our backs.
一个可以作为坚强后盾的组织
You claim that you want to be a part of that,
你说你想成为其中的一员
a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
成为一名神盾局的特工
Do you?
不是么
Yes.
是的
Because someday,
因为未来的某一天
I may have to trust you with a secret,
我可能会让你背负一个秘密
and I need to know that you can keep it.
但那之前我需要确定你可以保守那个秘密
Can I ask you one question?
我可以问你个问题么
What?
什么
Did you know there was no extraction plan for Ward and Fitz?
你知道根本没有沃德和菲兹的营救方案么
That's classified.
这是机密信息
Okay. Go. Go. Go.
好了 快快
Go, go, go.
快 快 快
I'll signal extraction.
我来发撤离讯号♥
Okay.
好的
Simmons calls it "The magic window."
西蒙斯管这个叫"魔术窗"
X射线技术么You'd probably guess, "Is that x ray technology?"
你可能会问 这是
There are actually s band microwave antennae
实际上这张纸里嵌入了
embedded in this sheet.
S频段微波天线
Works more like a radar system, really.
工作原理更像是个雷达系统
Okay.
好吧
Let's see.
我们来看看
Okay, we have two guards on the west wall.
西边墙壁有两个守卫
Both carrying automatic weapons.
两人都配备了自动武器
Correction. Make that three guards.
纠正一下 是三个守卫
We have three guards now.
我们现在需要面对三个守卫了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God, Ward. He's attacking the others.
天哪 沃德 那个人在袭击另两个人
He's coming straight for us.
他朝我们过来了
Ward.
沃德
Ward?!
沃德
Hurry. Inside.
快点 进来
That makes sense now.
现在我明白了
This must be it.
一定就是这个了
Weird.
好怪
Core must be inside here. That's what's important.
内核一定在里面 那才是最重要的部分
The piping around it just serves to amplify and direct the sound,
周围的这些管道只是为了增强和定位声音
to trigger munitions from a distance.
以便远距离引爆♥炸♥药
Doesn't look like it could take a jet out of the sky.
看起来不像是个能把飞机炸下来的东西
Well, you should know by now, Agent Ward,
沃德特工 你现在你应该明白的
that looks can be deceiving.
人不可貌相
Good?
好了么
Yeah.
好了
This is gonna take a while.
这可能要费点时间
You have 10 minutes.
给你十分钟
I thought you'd say five.
我以为你会说五分钟
Agent Sitwell is in the infirmary.
西特韦尔特工现在在医务室
Apparently, a member of your team
很显然 你的一名队员
rendered him unconscious.
把他给打晕了
A misunderstanding.
只是个误会
I'll handle the matter internally.
我会内部解决的
Tranquilizing an agent does not qualify as a misunderstanding.
击晕一名特工不能算是误会
You're right.
你说得对
But being told there's an extraction team in place
但在没有营救小组的情况下
when, in fact, there isn't,
却声称有
that does.
这就算误会了吧
I'm level 8.
我是八级权限
I'm entitled to information regarding the welfare of my team.
我有权知道关乎我小队安危的信息
You should have told me.
你应该告诉我
Seemed I didn't have to.
看来我用不着说了
And what would that have changed, Agent Coulson?
知道了又能怎样呢 科尔森特工
You yourself have designed dozens of operations like this.
你自己也设计了很多这样的任务
You know how this works.
你知道这是什么情况
Usually with an extraction plan.
通常我们都有个营救计划
Barton, Romanoff
巴顿[鹰眼] 罗曼诺夫[黑寡妇]
they never have an extraction plan.
他们从来没有营救计划
They know that going in.
但他们一开始就已经知道这种情况了
Agent Fitz is unproven in the field,
菲兹特工根本没有实战经验
and knowing would have caused him to lose focus or courage.
知道实情只会分散他的注意力和勇气
That should have been my call.
那也应当由我来决定
I wasn't sure you'd comply.
我不确定你会答应
Your team includes an electronically tagged non agent
你的队伍里面包括一个带着电子号♥牌
who is notorious for leaking secrets,
以走漏风声出名的非特工人员
which reminds me
这也提醒了我
how did you get this information again?
你是怎么得知这些信息的
I know what the safety of a thousand men is worth.
我知道一千人性命的价值
I know the importance of taking the overkill device out of play.
我也知道销毁这个超强杀伤性武器的重要性
But I also know my men and what they're worth!
但我也了解我的人和他们的价值
The decision to go in should have been theirs to make.
参加与否应该由他们自己来决定
Perhaps.
也许吧
But you need to trust the system, Agent Coulson.
但是你要相信组织 科尔森特工
All right.
好了
Show me the final steps to disable this thing.
告诉我使这玩意失效的最后步骤吧
I'll get it done.
我会去搞定的
No, we stick to the extraction plan.
不 我们要坚持撤离方案
I'll be done in a minute.
还有一分钟我就搞定了
The extraction plan's a bust.
撤离方案搞砸了
What?
说啥
Exfil team didn't make contact.
撤离部队没联♥系♥上
Once you take that thing apart
一旦你把那东西拆了
and I set off the remote beacon, we're on our own.
我就触发远程信标 我们就只能靠自己了
You should go.
你该走了
I'm not leaving.
我不走
Fitz, there's no time to argue.
菲兹 没时间争论了
You don't think I can't handle this?
你认为我搞不定这些吗
No, I am trying to protect
不是 我只是想保护
Ah, you think I'm a coward. Is that it?
你认为我是个胆小鬼 是吧
What? No.
什么 当然不是
I am every bit the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent that you are.
我和你一样是一名神盾局特工
You don't have anything to prove.
你不必去证明给别人看
What you said about me always needing to swoop in
你说我总是喜欢在最后时刻救人
I know you would have jumped out of the plane to save Simmons,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表