剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
to give Amador a second chance.
我自己也有过
I got one.
只有把这种机会再给别人才算公平
Seems only fair I extend the same opportunity to others.
我明白你为什么喜欢这里面了
I see why you like it in here.
是啊 这就像我的货车
Yeah. It's kind of like my van.
不过没有那些想闯进来的流浪汉
Without all the bums trying to break in.
我不怀念那个
I don't miss that.
这里更加安静
It's more peaceful here.
知道无论发生什么事 都有人会支持我
It's also cool knowing that someone has my back...
这感觉很好
no matter what.
安静很好
Peaceful's good.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll be back in a moment.
叫牌
I call.
再加一百
And raise 100.
你知道我怎么知道我会赢你的吗
You know how I know I'm gonna beat you?
通过输掉吗
By losing?
你有破绽
You have a tell,
一种心理抽搐 让我知道你在虚张声势
a psychological tic that lets me know you're bluffing.
如果我仔细观察你
If I watch you carefully...
如果我仔细观察你
If I watch you carefully...
对不起 等等
Oh, sorry. Hang on.
你知道如果我这样做的话 不但会看到沃德的牌
You know if I do this, that not only will I see Ward's cards,
还会看到你的裸体吧
but I'll see you without any clothes on?
我退出 你赢了
I fold. You win.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表