剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我切断了他的信♥号♥♥ 你们找不到他的
I cut his feed, so you won't find him.
但你让他把我们引到这 为什么
But you had him lead us here. Why?
这样我就能亲眼看到你
So I could see you with my own eyes instead of his.
现在我明白为什么你死后我看不到你了
Now I understand why I couldn't see you after you died --
因为你 你自己无法看见
Because you, yourself, could not see.
你不过就是个有残缺的人
You were simply a broken man
却对此毫不知情
who did not know he was broken.
你不是也一样
You're one to talk.
把这怪物送回冷藏库吧
Let's pack this freak off to the fridge where he belongs.
加勒特特工 看着我
Agent Garrett, look at me.
我都摊在椅子上了 你还想怎么禁锢我
Do you believe you can confine me any more than this chair?
有没有人能告诉
Can somebody please tell me
怎么关掉这个讨厌的声音关掉吗
how we turn that stupid voice thing off?
科尔森特工 在你的监狱里我会和蕾娜结盟
I will join Raina in your prison, Agent Coulson,
但无论你走到哪 我都会看着你
but I will see you wherever you go,
正如我看着你
just as I saw you holding Skye
怀抱着斯凯 流血
in your arms, bleeding...
死去
dying...
而这一切都是你的错
knowing it was all your fault.
你会被送去很远的地方
You're going away.
我们会将你关进一个小盒子里
We're gonna stick you in a little box
以后再也不会有人听到你的胡言乱语
where no one will ever hear you again.
我看得出你很生气
I see you're angry.
被各种谎言蒙蔽了理智
Head clouded with lies.
有人背叛了你
You've been betrayed,
如今你在害怕即将要发生的事情
and now you fear what's about to happen.
不会有任何事发生
Nothing's about to happen.
这只是你空口无凭的威胁罢了
Just more empty threats from you.
不 这些都不可避免
No. It is the inevitable.
一股你所不能理解的力量
A force beyond your comprehension
正朝你袭来 你和斯凯
is coming for you -- you and Skye.
她有我们想要的东西
She has something we want.
一旦我们得手 她就会死去
And she will die giving it to us.
我已经预见了
I have seen it.
下地狱去吧
Go to hell.
不管我去哪里
No matter where I go
或是你将对我做些什么
or what you do to me,
我会永远的
I will always --
你做了什么
What did you do?
等等 发生了什么事
Wait. What just happened?
沃德是不是
Did Ward just...
我的天呐
Oh, my lord.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我想千里眼一定没预见到这个
Bet the clairvoyant didn't see that coming.
他死了
He's dead.
一切都结束了
It's over.
他是特工
He's a specialist.
冷血是他们需要具备的基本素质
Cold blood's a basic requirement.
我知道
I know.
但我还是不敢相信沃德会这么做
Still, I didn't think Ward would just do something like that.
当初我将他派给你
Whole reason I sent him to you
就是希望你能改改他的硬石头脾气
was to knock off the rough edges.
或许你做得太成功了
Maybe you did your job too well.
如今他让自己的情感蒙蔽了理智
He let his emotions get the best of him.
需要我押送他回中心接受审讯吗
You want me to escort him to the hub for debrief?
不 我想在他
No, I want to talk to him
见监查委员会前先跟他谈谈
before he goes in front of the review board.
明白 那我就继续执行我的任务了
Understood. I got my orders, then.
接着去搜寻死亡战士的下落
Got to stay on the hunt for Deathlok.
知道了 有消息及时通知我
Copy that. Keep me in the loop?
我会的 你自己小心
Will do. Take care.
还有 菲尔 别对那小子太狠了
And, Phil, go easy on the kid.
刚刚收到总部的消息
Just got a message from H.Q.
弗瑞局长回来了
Director Fury's back.
如今他正在三叉戟总部等着你
He's waiting for you at the Triskelion.
也该是时候了
About damn time.
你可以好好跟他谈谈那件一直困扰你的事
You can talk to him about what's been bothering you.
困扰我的可不止那一件事
A lot's bothering me.
我还以为是科尔森
Thought you were Coulson.
谢了
Thanks.
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do it?
我失去理智了
I lost it.
但是我怒火攻心
I got angry.
他说的那些话正中我的要害
He pushed all the right buttons.
科尔森说过这次的任务是生擒 而不是射杀
Coulson said the mission was to capture, not to kill.
还记得千里眼说过的那些话 和做过的事吗
Think about what the Clairvoyant said, what he's done.
还记得蜈蚣计划吗
Think about the centipede program,
他是如何用麦克尔·彼得森那样的无辜人们做试验
How he experimented on innocent people like Mike Peterson,
他是如何绑♥架♥并折磨科尔森
How he kidnapped and tortured Coulson,
对奎恩下令让他射杀你
How he ordered Quinn to shoot you.
他不会善罢甘休的 斯凯
And he wasn't gonna stop, Skye.
除非你死...
Not until you...
我绝不允许那事发生
I wasn't gonna let that happen.
那接下来你会怎样
So, what happens now?
我会受到神盾局监查委员会的裁决
I face a S.H.I.E.L.D. review board.
无论惩罚是什么 我都欣然接受
Whatever the punishment, I'll take it.
这是我应得的
I deserve it.
但我不后悔自己的决定
But I don't regret what I've done.
-你不后悔吗 -不
- You don't? - No.
只要能保证你安然无恙
Not if it means you're safe.
你和团队里的其他人
You and the rest of the team.
终于接通了
Yes.
菲茨
Fitz?
别叫我的名字 珍玛
Don't use my name, Jemma.
为什么不行
Why not?
你不是 要用 加密线路吗
I thought you said...going to use...crypted line.
-信♥号♥♥不好 等一下 -你在吗
- You're cutting in and out. Hold on. - Were you there?
-沃德 怎么了 -在 你说沃德
- What happened...Ward? - Well, yeah. You said -- Ward.
我们都大吃一惊 等...
Took us all by surprise. Hang --
继续说话 我看看能不能畅通信♥号♥♥
Keep talking, okay? I'm gonna see if I can clear it up.
所以 不知道
So...no idea...
我这边 简直是一团乱
Be...been a great deal of commotion on this end.
等一下 我好像发现问题了
Hang on, now. I think I've found the problem.
看样子有人在搭线飞机通讯线路
Looks like someone else is tapping the hard line.
等下 菲兹 好像 出事了
Wait, Fitz..I think some...happening.
特工都急忙赶去局势分♥析♥室
There's agents rushing to the situation room.
什么
What?
珍玛
Jemma?
珍玛 能听到吗
Jemma, can you hear me?
真该死
Oh...bloody hell.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Mind if I talk some stuff through with you?
你忙吗
Are you busy?
我担心
I'm worried.
担心沃德吗
About Ward?
是啊
I know.
不敢相信他就那样杀死了一个人
I can't believe he just killed someone like that.
我担心他杀错了人
I'm worried he killed the wrong man.
我们怎么知道就是他 他从没开过口
How do we know it was him? He never spoke.
都是电脑在替他说
The computer spoke for him.
我们怎么知道是他在操控电脑
How do we know he was the one controlling it?
你是说 纳什可能在假扮
Are you saying Nash could have been pretending
千里眼
to be the Clairvoyant?
我是说 纳什可能是一名拥护者
I'm saying Nash could have been a prop.
现在他却死了
And now he's dead.
那些袭击直接带我们找到他
After the attacks led us right to him.
整个调查井然有序
The investigation all wrapped up in a neat little bow.
我觉得他可能还没落网
I feel like he could still be out there right now,
就在我们脑中
in our heads.
或者在我们的档案里
Or in our files.
你让我查看那些精神评估时
When you told me to check into the psych evals,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表