剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Though, in rare cases, S.H.I.E.L.D. has had to take action.
采取行动对付物体还是人
Action against objects or people?
那还真是让人诚惶诚恐啊
Well, that's drastic with a side of creepy.
那我们怎么监视他们
How are they monitored --
窃听电♥话♥
Tapped phones,
卫星监视
satellite surveillance,
还是在身体某个令人不适的地方加了探测器
body probes in dark, unpleasant places?
身体探测器
Body probes?
这就有点荒谬了
Now, that's ridiculous.
神盾局不会这么做的
S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't do that.
我们不会这么做的是吗
We don't do that. Do we?
采取手段各有不同
The methods vary.
陈先生威胁性不强
Mr. Chan was low-risk.
指派监视他的特工会每隔几天
He was assigned a case agent who checked in
去跟进他的情况
with him every few days.
所以我们才发现他不见了
That's how we discovered him missing.
关特工 你好吗
还凑合吧
这位是关特工
Everyone, this is Agent Kwan,
陈浩然的监察特工
Chan Ho Yin's case agent.
有什么消息吗
What can you tell us?
我恐怕没多少消息
Not much, I'm afraid.
陈是个魔术师 起初
Chan is a magician, so at first,
我还认为他把自己变没了
I thought he'd made himself disappeared.
文件说你们之前逮到他
The file says you'd caught him
违反了监视对象协议
violating his index agreement before.
在两起不同的事件中
On two separate occasions --
他声称"我们妨碍了他的艺术表现"
claimed we were "Hampering his artistic expression."
但昨天深夜
But late last night,
他却被专业人士带走了
he was taken by professionals.
他们只留下了
The only thing they left behind
这一小片镀铝材料
was this scrap of aluminized material.
防火服
Fireproof clothing.
也就是说 带走他的人知道他的能力
So whoever took him knew about his power.
没错 原因我们已经查明了
Yes, and we think we know why.
前几天
Over the last few days,
技术部门发现在我们的数据流出现了缺口
tech division discovered a crack into our data stream.
和之前侵入我们的是同一群技术宅
It's the same cyber punks who hacked us before.
不知道怎么的 他们又侵入了
Somehow, they got in again.
是涨潮组织
It's The Rising Tide.
还在线吗
Hello?
怎么这么安静
It got real quiet.
你们还在吗
You guys still there?
涨潮组织是一个庞大的
The Rising Tide is a huge organization
全球性黑客组织
of hacktivists from all around the world.
随便一个人都可以办得到
Any of them could have done this.
-不是我♥干♥的 -没人说是你
- It wasn't me. - No one's saying it was.
但你们是这么想的
But you're thinking it.
看表情就知道你们是这么想的
I can see your faces thinking it.
我们在评估现在的情况
We're assessing the situation.
我很肯定你们会考虑
Then I'm sure you're taking into account
这段时间我一直跟你们住在这飞机上
that I have been living on a plane with you this whole time.
我不可能侵入神盾局
It would be impossible for me to hack S.H.I.E.L.D.
或者更容易侵入了
Or easier.
仅凭这点还远远不够洗脱嫌疑
We're gonna need more than that.
那好 让我来追踪这黑客 我来证明给你们看
Fine. Let me trace the hack, and I'll prove it.
我相信她 长官
I believe her, sir.
如果她说的是真话
And if she's telling the truth,
我们要查出对此负责的人
we need to track down the person responsible.
行动吧 要快
Dig up something, and fast.
陈先生失踪越久他就越危险
The longer mr. Chan's missing, the more danger he's in.
早上好 陈先生
Good morning, Chan.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
对昨晚的事情 我深表歉意
I apologize for last night.
我必须在不让别人发现的情况下 把你带过来
It was important I bring you in under the radar.
是神盾局啊
Oh. S.H.I.E.L.D.
告诉关特工 我不要再看那破协议了
Tell agent Kwan I don't need to be read the power protocols again.
那只是街头表演
It was just a street performance --
我并没有把任何人点着
It's not like I set anyone on fire.
我不是神盾局的人
I don't work for S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是你的朋友
I come as a friend.
英语虽然不是我母语
English isn't my first language,
但我肯定那个词和你想的不是一个意思
but that word means something different than you think.
我知道你很有挫败感
I understand your frustration,
但我相信你有天赋
but I believe you have a gift.
如果你愿意
And if you let me,
我很乐意帮你培养这天赋
I'd like to help you nurture it.
我可以强化它
I can increase it.
到时 大家都会关注你的
You'll get people's attention then.
强化我的能力
Increase my power?
为什么 有什么目的吗
Why? What's the catch?
我想做几个实验
I'd like to run some tests.
又来了
There it is.
现在 你是放我走呢
Now, will you let me go,
还是要我杀出去
or must I fight my way out?
你现在离开 我会把你遗忘
Leave now, and I'll forget you,
而且我保证其他人也会忘了你
I promise, but so will everyone else.
留下来 你会名留青史
Stay, and you can be remembered,
让全世界都知道你
known the world over.
你想让陈浩然这名字出名吗
You want to make Chan Ho Yin a famous name?
不
No.
你需要一个更简单的名字
You need a simpler name,
更有力量感的名字
a -- a more powerful name,
比如说
A name like...
炙炎侠
Scorch.
炙炎侠 你在开玩笑吗
Scorch? Are you joking?
你听过史蒂夫·罗杰斯这名字吗
Have you ever heard of Steve Rogers?
没有吧
No.
但是美国队长呢
But Captain America--
现在在新闻 饭盒 墙上的海报都有他
Now, he's on the news, on a lunchbox, on a poster on the wall.
我不希望成为超级英雄
I don't want to be a superhero.
你希望通过你的能力
You want to be recognized...
被世人所了解
for your gift.
还有谁比他们更具辨识度呢
And who is more recognizable than them?
我得到这能力是有原因的
I was given this power for a reason.
我只是希望大家知道我的能力
I just want people to see what I can do.
他们会的
They will.
你想要的正是我想要的
All I want is what you want --
让你名留青史
For you to be remembered,
让你成为本该成为的人...
to be seen for what you're meant to be...
一个明星
...A star.
炙炎侠
Scorch.
我开始有点喜欢这名字了
It's growing on me.
进行到什么程度了
How close are we?
快搞定了
Almost there.
她标识出远程访问的木马文件
She's identified the remote-access trojan
以及被侵入的终端...
and the infected endpoint...
然后搜索与带签名信息的超文本
And is searching for a TCP to correlate the hypertext
关联的传输控制协议 再然后...
with signature information and then...
-一切搞定[直译鲍勃就是你叔叔] -没错
- Bob is your uncle. - Voila.
你听懂了没
You get any of that?
就听懂个叔叔
Only the uncle part.
找到源头了... 德克萨斯州奥斯汀
We got our origin... Austin, Texas.
德克萨斯州奥斯汀
地点确认
有名字吗
You got a name?
只有这个黑客工作时候的咖啡馆的名字
Just the cafe our hacker worked out of,
不过我正在它的系统里
but I'm in the system.
我查一下那一天的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
I'm gonna check to see if any credit-card charges
能否和任何已知的黑客匹配上
from that day match up with any known hackers.
找到了
We got a hit.
迈尔斯·莱登 不是斯凯
Miles Lydon, not Skye...
大家可以松一口气了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表