剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
- He needs you to let us help. - You took him!
你夺走了我的妻子 我的工作 我的房♥子
You took my wife, my job, my house.
你觉得是这个让我痛苦吗
You think this is killing me? !
一直以来 都有人们被压♥迫♥ 被掠夺
All over, there's people being pushed down, being robbed.
有一个人挺身而出
One of them tries to stand up,
你就得拿他开刀
you got to make an example out of him.
你摧毁这栋建筑压死我们 这样能帮助他们吗
You bring this building down on us, will that help them?
那是谎言 你们只会撒谎
That's a lie! All you do is lie!
你说如果我们努力工作
You said if we worked hard...
做正确的事...
if we did right... ...
我们就会有容身之处
we'd have a place.
你说做人类就够好了
You said it was enough to be a man.
但还有比人类更好的
But there's better than man.
还有神
There's gods.
而其余的人
And the rest of us...
我们是什么
what are we?
他们是巨人
They're giants.
我们是他们的脚下之物
We're what they step on.
我知道
I know.
我见过巨人 近距离见过
I've seen giants -- up close.
那特权让我付出了...
And that privilege cost me...
几乎一切代价
nearly everything.
但是好人 是这么回事
But the good ones... the real deal --
他们成为英雄 并不是因为拥有我们没有的东西
They're not heroes because of what they have that we don't.
而是他们利用这种能量做的事
It's what they do with it.
你说得对 麦克
You're right, Mike.
重点是你的为人
It matters who you are.
我能做到 你知道吗
I could, you know?
我能做英雄
Be a hero.
我相信你
I'm counting on it.
目标情况稳定
Subject is in stable condition.
联合车站一切正常
All clear at Union Station.
我跟他说 他爸爸就要回家了
I told him his father was coming home.
他会的
He will.
我们经历过这种事
We have some experience with this.
他差点爆♥炸♥
He almost blew.
我们差点丧命
We almost died.
我们之前也经历过这种事
We have some experience with that, too.
还是没做好详尽的筹划呗
Don't have it all mapped out.
是啊
True.
我们没能砍掉蜈蚣的源头
We didn't cut off the head of the centipede.
还有 赞助那个小实验的人依然
Whoever sponsored that little experiment is still out there,
逍遥法外
among other things.
这是个美好新世界
It's a brave new world.
还有一辆老式汽车
And a really old car.
洛拉还能撑住
Lola can keep up.
你呢
What about you?
考虑过那个提议吗
Have you thought about the offer?
坐上一架疯狂的飞机吗
Hitching a ride on the crazy plane?
我可没什么团队精神
I'm not exactly a team player.
我们也不是一支团队
We're not exactly a team.
但我们可以惩奸除恶
But we're in a position to do some good.
你可以帮上大忙
You'd be a great help.
你能坐在最佳位置欣赏地球上最奇怪的表演
And you'd be front row center at the strangest show on earth,
这毕竟是你想要的
which is, after all, what you wanted.
我可以在我的面包车里黑入神盾局
I was able to hack S. H. I. E. L. D. from my van.
你还是给我来点新鲜的吧
You're gonna show me something new?
说吧
Go.
长官 我们收到了0-8-4
Sir, we've got an 0-8-4.
确定吗
Is that confirmed?
他们想让我们去确定
They want us to go in and confirm it.
0-8-4是什么
What's an 0-8-4?
你有十分钟时间
You've got exactly 10
来决定你是不是真的想知道
minutes to decide if you really want to know.
我们没法在十分钟内赶到...
There's no way we can make it to the airfield in -- ...
飞机场
10 minutes.
潮水正在上涨
The tide is rising.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表