剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我应该怎么对手下的人说
What should I tell my men to expect?
我们只想问几个问题
We just want to ask a few questions,
了解一下形势
get the lay of the land.
如果所有事都查清楚了 你们就可以自便了
Everything checks out, you and your boys can be on your merry.
没问题
Sounds good.
这下问题大了
This doesn't sound good.
他在说谎 肯定的
He's lying, definitely, for sure.
如果这次行动是塔伯特领导的
If Talbot's leading the op,
那过来的绝对不是维和部队
there's nothing peacekeeping about it.
基础防御运转正常 我们能抗住
Base defenses are operational. We could hold out.
现在神盾局最不需要的
The last thing S.H.I.E.L.D. needs
就是和美国政♥府♥挑起战争
is to start a war with the U.S. government.
塔伯特到了这里会怎么样
What happens when Talbot gets here?
最好的情况 我们都被传讯
Best-case scenario -- we all get subpoenas,
接下来六个月都要耗在法庭听证会上
spend the next six months tied up in court hearings.
那最坏的情况呢
Worst-case scenario?
他们跳过传讯
Means they skip the subpoenas,
直接进攻堡垒
move straight to bunker busters.
炸♥弹♥ 大炸♥弹♥
Bombs. Big bombs.
与此同时 九头蛇仍然逍遥在外
All the while, Hydra's still out there.
连接系统 我们要启动奥德赛预案
Get on the comms. We're enacting Odyssey protocol.
奥德赛预案 什么意思
Odyssey protocol? What does that mean?
意思就是菲兹需要尽快完成修复
It means Fitz needs to finish his repairs.
我们要赶紧离开这里
We're getting the hell out of here.
很多特工准备留在这投降
A lot of agents are staying behind to surrender.
真希望他们能再考虑一下
Wish they'd reconsider.
对付九头蛇 我们得寻求一切可能的帮助
We need all the help we can get to fight Hydra.
巴士怎么样了
How's the bus?
菲兹想办法替换了货舱门
Fitz managed to jerry-rig the ramp,
但中心的燃料储备短缺
but the hub's fuel reserves were tapped out.
我们的燃料不多了
We're running low.
塔伯特还有不到一小时就降落了
Talbot's landing in less than an hour.
你到底能不能把我们及时送上天
Can you get us up in the air or not?
十分钟后起飞
Have us wheels up in 10.
所以你们都要走了吗
So, you guys are all set to go?
非常感谢你的帮助
Appreciate your help.
那能给我一个铺位吗
Enough to give me a bunk?
鉴于你们少了一个人
Seeing as you guys are down a specialist,
我希望能搭个便车
I was hoping I could hitch a ride.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
不过你可以随意征用一辆汉德的车
But feel free to commandeer one of Hand's vehicles.
别误会 是有什么问题吗
I'm sorry. Is there a problem?
没问题
No problem.
就是不让你上我的飞机而已
Just not letting you on my plane.
加勒特骗了我 就像他骗了其他人那样
Garrett had me fooled, same as everyone else.
其他人可不是天天和他在一起的
Everyone else wasn't at his side day in, day out.
我的朋友因他而死 十分要好的朋友
Friends of mine are dead because of him...good friends.
我觉得他应该跟我们一起走 长官
I think he should come with us, sir.
知道了 西蒙斯特工
Duly noted, Agent Simmons.
但这件事上没有民♥主♥可言
But this isn't a democracy.
没有吗
Isn't it?
如今这种情况下
Under the circumstances,
我认为我们都应该有发言权
I think we should all have a say in this,
而且我亲眼目睹了崔普利特特工
and I witnessed Agent Triplett willing to die
愿意冒着生命危险保卫神盾局
in defense of S.H.I.E.L.D.
恕我冒昧 长官
Respectfully, sir,
我认为他应该跟我们一起走
I think he should come along with us.
好吧
Okay.
但是崔普利特特工的一切行为由你负责
But Agent Triplett is your responsibility.
我们需要消失
We need to disappear.
只有神盾局的直升航母拥有隐身科技
Well, only S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarriers have cloaking technology.
-那我们如何避开侦查 -我们避不了
- Then how do we avoid detection? - We don't.
我们最多能做的就是置身在其他飞行器
Best we can do is stay out of other aircraft's radar
雷达范围之外 同时还要尽可能保持飞行
and remain in flight for as long as possible.
着陆的话更难以隐藏
Minute we land, harder it is to hide.
非常好
Great.
我们的供给情况怎么样
How are we doing on supplies?
我们医疗储备充足
We're all stocked up on medical,
但我想我们的食物供给
but I'm afraid our food rations
最多只能坚持几天
will only last a couple of days, at best.
好极了
Perfect.
坏消息
Bad news.
还真是一个接一个
No kidding.
燃料管线破了
Fuel line's busted.
-我们在漏油 -能修好吗
- We're leaking. - Can we fix it?
当然 只要落地了就行
Sure. Soon as we touch down.
棒极了
Awesome.
斯凯 拜托请给我点好消息
Skye, please, tell me something good.
我们还有互联网
We have Internet.
太好了
Yay.
如今我的期望值真是低得可怜
And, boy, have I lowered my expectations.
但是所有总部的支持系统都没有了
But all H.Q. support systems are gone.
这样的话...
Well, then,
只有靠互联网了
the Internet it is.
找到所有的关于我们队伍的东西...
Find everything you can on our team...
所有的个人档案 照片 任何能证明我们存在的
all personal records, photos, anything that proves we exist...
删除掉
then erase it.
这可是不得已的最后之计
Uh, that's kind of the nuclear option.
是我们唯一的选择
It's our only option.
全世界所有政♥府♥机构都会追捕我们
Every government agency in the world will be on our ass.
我们需要消失
We need to vanish.
好吧 但是...
Okay. But...
一旦删除后 就无法恢复了
once that's done, that can't be undone.
我们会变成幽灵
We'll be ghosts.
不是神盾局特工 而是...无名氏特工
Not agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., just agents of...nothing.
沃德怎么样了
What about Ward?
有他的消息吗
Have you heard from him?
他和汉德特工
He and Agent Hand
现在应该已经把加勒特送到冷藏库了吧
should have dropped Garrett off at the fridge by now.
还没消息
Not yet.
给你 给他打个电♥话♥
Here. Give him a call.
也许听到加勒特在他那狭小无窗的
Hearing how Garrett settled into his tiny,
永久住址安顿下来 能让我振奋起来
windowless, permanent home might actually cheer me up.
完事之后 把每个人的警徽都收上来
When you're finished, collect everyone's badges.
那已经不是我们想要四处去亮的东西了
It's no longer something we want to flash around.
有塔伯特部队的迹象吗
Any sign of Talbot's forces?
还没有 不过我们只剩八小时的飞行时间
Not yet, but we've only got eight hours of flight time
然后就必须得找地方降落了
before we have to land.
只有四小时 燃料管线在漏油
No more than four. Fuel line's leaking.
能说说我们这是准备去哪吗
Want to tell me where we're going?
我不知道
I don't know.
格兰特·沃德
是科尔森
It's Coulson.
你随意
By all means.
长官
Sir.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
是我
Hey, it's me.
只是想告诉你一声
I just wanted to let you know
格兰特·沃德不存在了
that Grant Ward no longer exists.
能解释一下吗 斯凯
You want to explain that, Skye?
某个好战的陆军上校
Some trigger-happy colonel
威胁说要来中心一趟
threatened to pay The Hub a visit.
科尔森带领大家在他把我们抓起来之前逃了出来
Coulson had us evacuate before he could lock us all up.
格兰特·沃德
如今我在清除有关我们身份的一切信息
Now I'm scrubbing our I.D.s
等科尔森弄清我们下一步行动
While Coulson figures out our next move.
有道理
Makes sense.
汉德特工在附近找了几架海军飞机
Agent Hand picked up some navy jets in the vicinity.
安全起见她让我们绕远路去冷藏库
She has us taking the long route to the fridge just to be safe.
你还真是处变不惊啊
You took that surprisingly well.
你没听见吗 你已经不存在了
Did you hear the part about you no longer existing?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表