剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
千里眼认为他可以看透我们的思想
The Clairvoyant thinks he can read our minds.
看看你能不能看透他的
See if you can read his.
我们需要了解这个人的内心世界
We need some insight into who this person really is,
找出他的弱点
a weakness.
做你该做的 找到弱点
So, do what you do -- find the exploit.
还有 别担心了
And stop worrying.
米尔顿·凯恩斯监狱
英国
加勒特说你们家就像是
So, Garrett says your family's like
翻版的肯尼迪家族
the cable version of the Kennedys.
我不信他会那么说
Huh. I doubt he said that.
好吧 我自己做了点调查
Fine. I did my own research.
没办法 不然跟不上榜样的步伐了
Had to, following in golden boy's footsteps.
跟这事有关系吗
There a point to this?
只是想放松一下心情而已
Just trying to keep things light.
我们现在需要的是这个吗
'cause that's what we all need right now.
也许就是
You know, maybe it is.
你想放松心情吗
You want to keep it light?
千里眼差点杀了斯凯
The Clairvoyant almost killed Skye.
是吗 他杀了我的搭档 丹·门罗
Yeah? Well, he did kill my partner -- Dan Monroe.
一个好人 还有个儿子
Great guy. Had a son.
你知不知道要告诉一个六岁孩子
You know what it's like telling a 6-year-old
他的爸爸再也不会回家是什么感觉
that his dad isn't coming home?
等我们找到千里眼
So, we find the Clairvoyant,
也许你会想要闪到一边
you might want to stay out of my way.
我们各有各的仇
We all got axes to grind.
但我们是来抓他的 不是来杀他的
But we're here to take him in, not out.
问问你自己 沃德特工
Ask yourself something, Agent Ward --
如果斯凯没挺过来
if Skye hadn't made it,
现在你会怎么想
what would you be thinking right now?
伊莱加·福德汉姆 32岁 军人出身
Elijah Fordham, 32, military background.
看
Here.
伊莱加·福德汉姆
伊莱加·福德汉姆
因90年代一次大屠♥杀♥被判18次无期徒刑
Serving 18 life sentences for a killing spree in the '90s.
说是超能力者 但更像是疯子
Sounds more psycho than psychic.
你是天蝎座吗
You a Scorpio?
我只是想知道为什么我们的新晋特工
I was just wondering why our newest agent
要把我们俩配对在一起
paired the two of us together.
梅肯 佐治亚州
一定是认为我们在某方面合得来
Must have thought we were compatible in some way.
是随机配对的 布莱克
It was random, Blake.
你看起来像是天蝎座
You seem like a scorpio.
你不相信有千里眼
You don't believe in the Clairvoyant,
但你却相信星座
but you believe in astrology.
我有我自己的理论
I have some theories of my own.
太平桥陪护中心
请告诉我咱们是来找这的医生的
Please tell me we're here for one of the doctors.
曼西 印第安纳州
那次 我从天而降
So, I dropped down through the skylight,
用尽了最后一颗子弹 然后用信♥号♥♥弹
used up my whole mag, and hit the final guy
射中了剩下的那个家伙
right in the chest with a flare gun.
你真该瞧瞧那玩意爆♥炸♥时
Boy, you should have seen the look on his face
他脸上的表情
when that thing went off.
怎么了
What?
我跟你说过这事了
I already told you that one?
-我当时在场 -什么时候
- I was there. - For which part?
一直都在
The whole thing.
真的吗 看来我真是老了
Really? Damn, I must be getting old.
要不就是我三十岁那会儿喝得太多记忆混乱了
Either that or I drank a lot more in my 30s than I remember.
或是二者皆有 你当时也没有从天而降
Or both. And you didn't go through the skylight.
我知道 但这样说更威风些
I know, but it makes for a better story.
档案传来了
File came in.
佐藤典子 十九岁
Noriko Sato, 19,
鲍尔州立大学大三学生
junior at Ball State.
我记得她 那个大学生
The co-ed -- I remember.
她的智商超过二百
She's got an I.Q. over 200.
每次都把我们派去审讯她的特工耍得团团转
Ran circles around every agent we sent in to interrogate her.
我们不知道她也有特殊能力
We had no indication she was gifted.
不过她的家庭与日本极道有关系
Family's got ties to the yakuza, though.
前面有情况
Heads up.
前方封路
Detour.
这还真是令人意外啊
Imagine that.
托马斯·纳什 在交通事故中受到重伤
Thomas Nash. Injured in a head-on collision.
过去四年来都一直处于僵直状态
He's been catatonic for the past four years.
真不错 我们要找的是个植物人
Great. We're here for a vegetable.
我去院长办公室看看
I'll find the director's office.
你看看能不能问到纳什的房♥间号♥
You get a room number on Nash.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
空无一人 这也太奇怪了
Nobody home. Odd.
这还真是巧啊
Oh. Convenient timing.
你觉得这会成为我们另一场光辉事迹吗
Think this'll make a good story someday?
后面来了个敌人 最好如此
Ah. One behind us. You better hope so.
彼得森先生 住手
Mr. Peterson...stop.
想想你的儿子 艾斯
You have a son -- Ace.
他需要你
He needs you.
我们还是能帮到你的 麦克尔
We can still help you, Mike.
麦克尔·彼得森已经死了
Mike Peterson's dead.
梅呼叫中心
May to Hub --
死亡战士在这里 布莱克受伤了
Deathlok's here! Blake's down!
所有后援小队立即行动 有特工受伤
All backup teams -- move in. We have an agent down.
我重复 布莱克特工受伤
Repeat, Agent Blake is down.
中心
位置 机密
幸运的是 医疗小队及时赶到了现场
Lucky the med team got to him when they did.
如今他情况危殆 我可不觉得这叫幸运
I wouldn't call anyone in critical condition lucky.
死亡战士比我们想象中更加危险
Deathlok's more dangerous than we thought.
布莱克朝他开了六枪 可似乎毫无作用
Blake fired six shots -- didn't seem to faze him.
有任何托马斯·纳什的消息吗
Any word on Thomas Nash?
没有 他就像个幽灵一般
No, he's a ghost.
疗养院记录上声称他是那里的住客
The facility has him listed as a resident,
但都是伪造的
But it's all a cover-up.
纳什这会儿可能正在波拉波拉岛一边钓鱼
Nash is probably off fishing in bora bora right now,
一边看我们笑话呢
laughing at us.
但彼得森却知道你们会去 在那等着
And yet Mr. Peterson was waiting for you and Blake
你和布莱克 为什么
at the facility. Why?
或许跟他知道加勒特安全屋的所在之处一样
Probably the same reason he came after Garrett --
我们接近真♥相♥了
We're getting too close.
他想除掉我们
He's trying to take us out.
这情况本不该发生的
This shouldn't have happened.
后援小队本该与布莱克和梅一起行动
Backup should have been there alongside Agents Blake and May.
那样千里眼就会预知到我们的行动了
Clairvoyant would have seen us coming.
如今看来他依然知道了
It appears he did anyway.
这计划从一开始就有缺陷
The plan was flawed from the start.
别这么说 薇 这计划很周全
Come on, Vic. The plan was solid.
一名特工受伤 就因为我们准备不足
We have an agent down because we weren't prepared.
-布莱克很清楚其中的风险 -还有别叫我薇
- Blake knew the risks. - And don't call me "Vic."
好像你高人一等似的
It's condescending.
我们中的任何一人都可能受到伏击
Any one of us could have been ambushed.
如今重要的是 布莱克还活着
The point is, Blake's alive,
而我们也有了嫌疑人 托马斯·纳什
and we have a suspect -- Thomas Nash.
我先进去向行动小组说明情况
I'm headed inside to prep the field teams.
科尔森特工 西蒙斯特工什么时候可以来汇报
Agent Coulson, when can I expect Agent Simmons for debrief?
她这会儿已经在做准备了
She's getting ready as we speak.
那就好 如果我要将更多特工置于危险之中
Good. If I'm gonna put any more agents in danger,
我希望他们清楚死亡战士到底是什么
I want them to know exactly what Deathlok is
以及他有什么能耐
and what he's capable of.
说真的 我不知道你还有什么可告诉他们的
Honestly, I don't know how much more you can tell them.
谁知道那些人还在他身上做了什么
Who knows what else they've done to the man?
或者说他属于人类的部分还剩下多少
Or how much man is left at all.
不管怎样 局里把我们看做是
Regardless, S.H.I.E.L.D. sees us
调查死亡战士计划的常驻专家
as the resident experts on the Deathlok Program.
如果他们希望我待在中心 那正好
If they want me to stay here at the hub, then that's that.
你似乎很乐意离开这里
Well, don't you seem awfully chipper
把我一个人扔在这
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表