剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Move! Now!
是啊 动起来是个好主意
Yes. Yeah, that's a good idea.
-你先上 -你先上
- After you. - After you.
科尔森安全 在秘鲁军警的卡车上
Coulson's secure in PMP's truck.
-走南部路线到机场 -明白
- Take the south route to the airfield. - Gotcha.
慢点
Slow down!
你在开玩笑 是吧
You're joking, right?
沃德 听着 我们得小心点
Ward, listen! We have to be careful.
结合能源结构可能会过热
There's a binding energy structure that could overheat.
我可以摇下车窗
I could roll down a window!
不要开车窗
Do not roll down a window!
闭嘴 低下头
Stay quiet and keep your heads down.
向左开 山涧是干的
Head left. The ravine empties.
可是 沃德
But, Ward!
闭嘴
Quiet!
你要多久能把飞机开上天
How fast can you have the wheels up?
很快
Fast.
关舷梯
Ramp!
马上
On it.
你要干什么 科尔森还在外面呢
What are you doing?! Coulson is still out there!
不要待在舷梯上 在那里容易被击中
Get off the ramp. You're in the line of fire.
刚好赶上啊 长官
Cut it pretty close, sir.
我可不想落下任何人
Didn't want to leave anyone behind.
我想说 我想念我的货车了
I got to say it. I miss my van.
现在说吧 有什么麻烦了
Now, what was the problem?
我之前说过
As I said before,
这个设备是高频波动
this device has a high-frequency, fluctuating,
子材质浓缩...
sub-material compression --
菲兹 讲英语
Fitz, in English.
084是靠宇宙魔方供给燃料的
The 0-8-4 is fueled by tesseract technology.
九头蛇 二战 美国队长
Hydra. World war II. Captain America.
里面是数量足以致命的伽马射线
It's full of lethal amounts of gamma radiation.
伽马 你是说这是核武器
Gamma -- you're saying it's nuclear?
不是
No.
他是说这个远比核武器恐怖
He's saying it's much, much worse.
084现在在你们手里吗
And the 0-8-4 is in your possession?
现在在飞机上 还有宇宙魔方燃料电池
It's on board and contains a tesseract fuel cell,
所以...是的
so...there's that.
收到
Copy.
你们要经过禁飞区
You are a go for check-in guidance
进行登记接受指导
through restricted airspace.
旅途平安
Safe travels.
得全速飞行了 梅
Top speed's a priority, May.
显而易见
Obviously.
我知道你不想看到战斗
I know you didn't want to see combat.
对此我向你道歉
I apologize for that.
你还需要别的吗
Do you need anything else
我现在要去看看我们货仓里的那个
before I go check on the device fueled by evil
注满邪恶元素的设备了
that's sitting in our cargo hold?
这样很有意思
This was fun.
不用担心 设备现在很稳定
Not to worry. The device is stable.
不是说随时都不可能爆♥炸♥
Not that it couldn't explode at any minute,
尤其是如果碰上机♥枪♥扫射什么的
especially if hit with machine-gun fire.
但是这种事也是时有发生的
But things like this happen from time to time
首先 出外勤让人很不开心
when in the field, and at first, it's very unpleasant,
会让你后悔离开了实验室
and you regret your decision to leave the lab at all.
你神经病吗
Are you mental?
我非常详尽地说明
I did explain in great detail
我的意思了
exactly what I meant,
用英式标准英语
using the Queen's bloody English!
我说的是正常英语
I use normal English --
我们用"鸭子""快跑"
Words like "Duck" and "Run"
"可能会把我们炸个粉碎"这种词
and "Might blow us to pieces".
恭喜你啊 沃德特工
Oh. Oh! Well, congratulations, Agent Ward.
你竟然能把三个词在一个句子中
You managed to string three words together
串起来
in a sentence.
大家都还好吗
Is everyone all right?
伤得不轻 但还活着
Banged up but alive.
谢谢你救了我们
Thank you for the extraction.
但我们损失了很多人
But we lost a lot of men.
我们会确保你们安全回家的
We'll make sure the rest of you get home safe.
飞机上有那个 我们安全吗
Are we safe? On a plane with that?
伊基托斯有个特殊停机场
There's a PMP airfield in Iquitos.
我们离那里很近
It's a short distance --
我们会尽快行进至
We'll burn as fast as we can
神盾局所属的防范设施
for a S.H.I.E.L.D. containment facility.
但对我们来说没有安全地方可言
There's no safer place for us to go.
长官 请问一下
Sir, if I may?
你们这里有什么喝的吗
You got anything to drink around here?
楼上有
Upstairs.
那里应该很舒适的
I think you'll find it quite comfortable up there.
我很期待这奢华之旅
I expect the grand tour.
我知道你很期待
I know you do.
我是想跟你说...
I'm trying to tell you...
...你说的我根本听不懂
...don't understand anything you are saying!
这里有什么问题吗
Do we have a problem in here?
没有 长官
No, sir.
我们在交流而已
Just working on our communication.
并不是所有人都有交火的准备
Not everyone was prepared for a firefight.
我们成功出来了 没有人员伤亡
We got out, didn't lose anyone,
还救了几个他们的人
saved a few of theirs --
这不是做得挺好吗
I'd say we did all right.
还有问题吗
Anything else?
我有个小问题
Uh, yeah. I have a small question.
我一直感觉自己是跟在大家后面的菜鸟土包子
Because I've been feeling like the tagalong hayseed rookie,
但是现在我感觉沃德根本就不知道
but now I get the sense that Ward doesn't know
哪个是西蒙斯 哪个是菲兹
which one's Simmons and which one's Fitz,
而且他们见过的交火场面还不如我多
and they've seen even less gunfire than me,
可我不是什么火箭专家
and I'm no rocket scientist,
所以这是你们第一次合作的任务吗
but is this your first mission together?
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
是第二次
It's our second.
我是第一次 真好
I was your first? That's sweet.
你感觉很好玩吗
You're amused?
我是很害怕
I'm terrified.
我真是无所适从了
I am in way over my head,
但我加入这个队伍的时间跟你们是一样的
but I have been on this team just as long as any of you.
说不定我还能当队长呢
I might as well be team captain.
开个玩笑 但或许这个主意还不错
I was joking, but maybe that's not a bad idea,
反正这些人都不是很喜欢彼此
because these guys do not like each other much.
不是这样的
This isn't about that.
我是这方面的专家
I'm a specialist.
今天我本可以自己就把敌人消灭的
Today, I could have eliminated the enemy threat myself
如果我能单干的话
If I was working alone,
但是我还得顾这些没战斗准备的特工
but I had non-combat-ready agents --
等下 你自己单干吗
Whoa, whoa. Wait. You work alone?
真像你的做派 你以为你的装备都谁设计的
So typical. Who do you think designs your equipment?
-还有你武器里的高分子材料 -就是嘛
- Or the polymers for your weaponry. - Yeah.
大家都喜欢我们做的这些
People like us do it.
谁像你 什么都不带就来局里了
Try going into the field with just your bare bum.
看到我刚说的了吧
See them proving the point I just made?
你说得没错
You're not wrong.
我们仍需要解决这些事
We still need to iron out the kinks.
但是沃德 你会六种语言
But, Ward, you can speak six languages.
西蒙斯 你有两个我都念不出名字的博士学位
Simmons, you have two PhDs in fields i can't prounounce,
菲兹 你是个火箭专家
and, Fitz, you are a rocket scientist.
所以你们自己搞定
So work it out.
我也有自己擅长的哈
I-I'm -- I'm good at stuff, too.
那我们是工作 还是继续...
So, should we work or just continue to --
我就说吧 当我们决定进局里的时候
I'm saying I said there would come a moment
就一定会有后悔的时候
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表