剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
This girl saved me.
我没法稳定信♥号♥♥
I can't stabilize it.
有一个本地的加密信♥号♥♥在对抗
There's an encrypted local signal competing.
把信♥号♥♥镜像过来
Mirror it over.
我有些涨潮组织漏洞利用工具也许能帮上忙
I have a couple of Rising Tide exploits that might work.
还差一步
One last thing.
搞定 不用谢
Ta-da, and you're welcome.
有重要的事情我们需要找她谈谈
It's very important that we talk with her.
她有天赋 我可以肯定她知道你们来了
With her gift, I'm sure she knows you're coming.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的电视节目有点无聊啊
Russian TV is kind of boring.
这个看起来有点像我们的货车
That looks a bit like our van.
我们看的这是什么
What are we looking at?
我们自己
Us.
我们快出去
Let's get out of here!
该死的高个子
Oh, stupid tall person.
打给科尔森 把枪给我
Call Coulson. Get the gun.
是她
It's her.
扳开保险
Safety off.
砰
Bang?
长官 阿玛多尔攻击了我们
Sir, Amador attacked you and your people.
我们的善意接近她一点都不领情
Whatever regard you hold for her isn't reciprocated.
她打得我们满地找牙
She just kicked us in the teeth.
大家还好吗
How's the team?
受到了惊吓 但所幸没有受伤
Rattled. No broken bones.
还好她是为了逃跑
We're lucky she just knocked the van over
所以只是把货车撞翻了
so she could get away.
估计得好一阵他们才能缓过劲来
Probably take awhile for our folks to refocus.
我想我可以恢复那个
I think I can recover the data signature
加密广播的数字签名
of that encrypted broadcast.
虽然我还没完全弄明白
I don't understand it yet,
但她就是那样监视我们的
but that's how she was watching us.
给我一小时 说不定能反过来找到她
Give me an hour. Maybe we can start watching back.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
这还是在货车那监视我们的镜头
It's the same feed that was watching us in the van.
我放到大屏幕上
Uh, put it on the big monitor.
或许镜头在撞向我们的货车时损坏了
M-maybe the lens broke when the van rammed us.
我希望她坏的不止是这些
I hope she broke more than that.
这是面镜子 我们录下来了吗
It's a mirror. Are we recording this?
现在有了
We are now.
为什么我们会看到这些 镜头在哪里
How are we seeing this? Where's the camera?
是她的眼睛 她就是镜头
It's her eye. She's the camera.
当她闭眼时就切换成后向散射模式
It switches to backscatter when she closes her eyes.
你也像个机器人 你能做到吗
You're a robot. Can you do that?
谁能掌握这些技术
Who has tech like this?
我们没有 至少不像这样的
We don't -- not like this.
没有这么小巧 还能植入人体
Not this small and internal.
这比我所见过的技术超前了十年
That's at least a decade ahead of anything I've seen.
不过既然我见识过了
Though, now that I've seen it,
或许我可以仿制一个 后向散射X光
I could maybe approximate it -- the backscatter x-ray,
一个不会烧焦她大脑的微型接收器
a micro-transceiver that somehow doesn't fry her brain,
一个内置的能量源
an internal power source...
都要很微型 说真的 这...
All miniaturized. Honestly, it's...
-真是太厉害了 -太厉害了
- That's genius. - ...genius.
我们得带她回来
We have to bring her in.
我们得除掉她 她是个武器
We have to take her out. She's a weapon.
我会呼叫总部
I'll call H.Q.,
看能不能叫一队特遣部队支援我们
See if we can bring a task force in to help us.
我们的队伍能应付得来
Our team can handle this.
我明白
I get it.
你觉得有责任 或许你逼她太急了
You feel responsible -- maybe you pushed her too hard.
但她差点杀掉我们三名队员
But she tried to kill three members of our team.
如果她真想我们死 我们早就没命了
If she wanted us dead, we'd be dead.
这次我们走运
We got lucky.
你想再让我们冒一次险吗
You want to risk our lives again?
你说你准备好战斗了 你会支持我
You told me you were ready for combat, that you had my back.
这点毋庸置疑
Don't ever doubt it.
但你为了这个女孩宁愿置队员于危险之中
But you are defending this girl at the expense of the team.
因为我们要保护自己人
Because we protect our own.
恕我冒昧 长官 她不是我们的一员
With all due respect, sir, she's not one of our own.
你们看
Guys.
为什么她还要请求许可
Why does she have to ask for permission?
我可以睡觉吗
待命
她不是在被监视
She's not being watched.
她是被控制了 我们得找到她
She's being controlled. We have to find her.
我们轮流监视这个视频
We'll take shifts watching the feed.
迟早她会看到一些
Sooner or later, she'll look at something
能给我们线索透露她在哪里的东西
that will clue us into her location.
我先来看着
I'll take the first watch.
我只是来知会你一声
I just wanted to give you a quick update.
她还在酒店里 所以...
She's still at the hotel, so...
目前进展就这么多
And that's the update.
真是混乱的一天 不是吗
It's a pretty weird day, huh?
我们就像被困在一个面包车型的糖果罐里
It's like we were trapped in a van-shaped pinata.
那件事确实不该发生
That should never have happened.
没关系
It's okay.
那远比看到爸爸妈妈
It wasn't nearly as terrible
在楼下吵架要好多了
as watching mom and dad fight downstairs.
那也不该发生
That shouldn't have happened, either.
后悔加入我们了吗
You regret coming along?
这是个冲动的举动 即便对我来说
It was pretty impulsive, even for me.
我到现在也不太了解你
I still don't know much about you...
也就知道你非常看重老物件
Except for you value really old stuff.
还有你也看重我
And you value me.
很长时间没有人那么对我了
First person to do that in a long time.
所以我认为你看人还是挺准的
So I happen to believe you're an excellent judge of character.
如果你认为应当再给这个女人一次机会
If you think this woman deserves a second chance,
那我们就应该给她
we should give it to her...
虽然她曾试图杀掉我
...even though she tried to kill me
而且我也挺讨厌她的
and I kind of hate her guts.
-菲兹 -怎么了
- Fitz. - What?
-发生了什么 梅在哪 -我不知道
- What happened? Where's May? - Uh, I don't know.
她之前在盯着传送过来的影像
She was watching the transmission.
阿玛多尔一定是睡了
Amador must be sleeping.
回放一下
Play it back.
托多洛夫大厦 用感应卡到德耳塔5区 九点
看 她又收到了一条消息
There. She got another message --
托多洛夫大厦
Todorov building.
等等 停一下
Wait. Stop.
能把镜头拉近到收据上吗
Can you get closer on that receipt?
卡波哈·波吉坦 皇冠丽晶酒店
该死的 梅
Damn it, May.
卡波哈·波吉坦 皇冠丽晶酒店
叫醒其他人
Wake the others.
那些监视你的人 能监听到声音么
Whoever's monitoring you, do they have audio?
不能
No.
但他们会通过面部识别
But they'll use facial recognition
认出你是神盾局的特工
to determine you're a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
那我就不自我介绍了
So I don't have to introduce myself.
-是科尔森让你来的么 -不是
- Did Coulson send you? - No.
他为你感到惋惜 我不会
He feels sorry for you. I don't.
我要把你带回神盾局
I'm bringing you into S.H.I.E.L.D.
你会得到公平的审判 不会害及他人
You'll get a fair trial, and no one else gets hurt.
你完全不知道 是吧
You have no idea, do you?
我们知道你受命于人
We know that you receive orders.
那你就该知道一旦他们看到你
Then you know that once they see you,
能活着走出去的人就只有一个了
only one of us gets to walk out of here.
他们有失败保险机制
They built in a fail-safe.
我杀了你 或者他们杀了我
Either I kill you... or they kill me.
你应该躺在床上
You should have stayed in bed.
你好 阿奇拉
Hello, Akela.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
缓一缓
Give it a minute.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表