剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
and we triple checked it for damage.
而且对损伤情况进行再三检查
Seems like I went down there every few days.
似乎我每隔几天就会去那边
Did you find a problem?
你发现问题了吗
No.
没有
But clearly, I missed something.
但是很显然 我漏掉了什么
My team is working to determine what really did happen
我的团队正在确定到底发生了什么
and what might have happen to you.
以及你身上可能发生了什么
To me?
我身上吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
We believe that somehow, as a result of the accident,
我们相信事故不知为何导致你
you acquired some form of telekinetic ability.
获得了某种隔空移物的能力
You think it's me?
你觉得是我的原因吗
The police car, the gas sta...you think I did that?
那辆警车 加油站...你觉得是我做的吗
We're not sure, and this can be a hard thing to hear,
我们不确定 这可能听起来可能难以接受
but all these events have one thing in common.
但是这些事件都只有一处共同点
Me, but I'm not causing it.
那就是我 但那些不是我造成的
It's not me.
不是我
I wish it were because then maybe I could make it stop.
我倒希望是我 那样也许我还能阻止它发生
But if it's not you, then what is it?
但是如果不是你 那是谁
You people won't believe me.
说出来你们也不会相信我
Try me.
试试看
God's punishing me.
上帝在惩罚我
He abandoned me.
他遗弃了我
He doesn't protect me anymore.
他不再保护我了
That's why this is happening.
这就是为什么会发生这一切
Protect you from what?
保护你不被什么伤害
Demons, sir.
恶魔 长官
I'm being haunted by demons.
我被恶魔缠住了
Delusions of being persecuted aren't uncommon after trauma.
创伤之后的被迫♥害♥妄想症十分常见
She's certainly been through her fair share.
毫无疑问她受得折磨已经够多了
She's blaming herself. It's guilt.
她在责备自己 是内疚
It's all of it. She's broken.
一切就是这样 她被伤透了
Pore over the accident site.
把注意力集中在事故现场
If that tragedy gave her powers, we need to shut them down.
如果是惨案给了她能量 我们需要关掉它
If it wasn't her fault, even better,
如果不是她的错 那再好不过
but until then, she's a danger to all of us.
不过在确定之前 她对我们都很危险
Just let me go in and talk to her, sir, as a friend.
就让我去和她谈谈 长官 以朋友的身份
I can't let you do that. It's too dangerous.
我不能批准你那么做 太危险了
She's not dangerous.
她不危险
She's nice...like, overly nice.
她人很好...有点过于好了
She never misses a birthday post to her friends,
她从不会忘记给朋友送上生日祝福
runs the youth program at her church,
在教堂举办青少年项目
rescues dogs.
拯救狗狗
Hannah's a safety inspector
汉娜是一名安全检查员
not just because she's detail oriented
不仅仅是因为她很注重细节
but because she...
而是由于她...
She genuinely cares. Right.
她是真正的很关心 没错
And someone with that much empathy
而当一个如此有同情心的人
being responsible for that much loss of life,
要为这么多条人命负责时
she's devastated,
她简直悲痛欲绝
Spouting nonsense about God punishing her for
说什么这是上帝为了惩罚她...
People believe what they need to believe
许多人会为了替自己的行为找理由
to justify their actions.
而选择自己需要相信的东西
Is that how you justify your shoot first policy?
这就是你为什么二话不说就开枪吗
At least let me try to repair that damage.
至少试着让我跟她解释清楚这点
Until we figure out what's going on with her,
直到我们弄清楚她到底发生什么事之前
she stays locked up and you stay away.
她必须被关起来 而你也不准靠近她
Thought that was glued down.
那东西不是固定在架子上了吗
You're asking the right questions, Skye,
你的想法很不错 斯凯
But for now, that's all you get to do.
但目前 你只能做这么多
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just don't understand her at all.
我真不能理解她
Everything to her is just target acquired.
做的所有事情仿佛只是为了"目标达成"
threat eliminated.
"威胁解除"
Well, she's a specialist.
她是这方面的专家
In one thing, you can catch a lot more flies with honey
但有时候 几句好话往往比暴♥力♥
than with napalm just saying.
更能解决问题 我就这么一说
Hand me the lettuce.
把生菜给我
And she says I need to stay away,
她让我不准靠近那女孩
but you know what I think?
但你知道我怎么想的吗
I think she needs to get laid.
我觉得她需要找个男人发泄一下
Might want to be less confrontational with Agent May.
你最好还是少惹梅特工
I'm not scared of her.
我可不怕她
Well, I am, but just because the cavalry
好吧有那么点怕 但就算她这个"铁骑"
shot 100 guys on horseback
在马背上射杀了100个人
doesn't mean she knows how people work.
也不代表她懂得与人相处
Wait, horseback?
等等 马背上
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪听来的
Fitz Simmons.
菲茨·西蒙斯
Were they messing with you?
他们在忽悠你吗
Story gets bigger every year.
每年故事都会越传越夸张
It wasn't 100 guys it was 20.
不是100人 而是20个
Trained assassins.
训练有素的杀手
May crossed them off
梅在没有支援的情况下
with one pistol, no support.
只用一把手♥枪♥便消灭了他们
She rescued a bunch of agents?
她是为了救出一群特工吗
There definitely wasn't a horse.
这故事里肯定没有马
Well, if it went so well,
如果任务这么顺利
Why's she so squirrelly about the name?
为什么她对这个外号♥这么反感
Well, May's not in it for the glory.
梅不是个热衷名誉的人
She got the job done. End of story.
她只是完成了自己的任务 就是这样
Where'd I do with that knife?
我把刀放哪去了
Leave me alone!
离我远点
Oh, God, please forgive me!
上帝 请饶恕我
This must be the coupling from the reports.
这一定就是报告中提到的耦合
Oh, dear. The technicians were right.
老天 那个技师说得没错
Were you even listening?
你听到我在说什么吗
You weren't even a wee bit scared?
你真一点都没有被我吓到吗
More disappointed, really.
失望倒是多了几分
It's fine. It's fine.
没关系
I'm just workshopping here, and, yes, I was listening.
这只是初步阶段 是的我有在听
I was about to go fetch our own magnetic couplings
我正准备去把我们自♥制♥的磁耦合拿来
to run simulations.
做一个模拟实验
Oh, well, while you're in there,
如果你要去的话
grab some more diazepam for Hannah.
顺便再帮汉娜拿点镇静剂来
She may need to be more heavily sedated.
我想她可能需要更大的剂量
And the prank needs more work, as well.
你的恶作剧也得再多花点功夫
I know.
我知道
I'm trying different things.
我只是在做些不同的尝试
It's the timing that matters, Simmons.
时机才是最重要的 西蒙斯
Skye can't suspect a thing.
我们一定也不能让斯凯起疑心
实验室意外致四人死亡唯一幸存者成最大嫌疑
职员名单 托拜厄斯·福特
Ward, come look at this.
沃德 来看看这个
Tobias Ford.
托拜厄斯·福特
Oh, isn't he one of the technicians who died at the plant?
他不是工厂里死去的技师之一吗
Yeah, and he filed three safety complaints
是的 他在事故前一个月
in the past month, each one in Hannah's department.
对汉娜所在部门提交了三次安全隐患投诉
She thought he was a friend.
汉娜当他是朋友
But he had it out for her.
但他却对她恩将仇报
Sad part is... he was right.
最不幸的是 他是对的
Now, this I could use.
这个可以为我所用了
Oh. Couplings.
耦合
Couplings, couplings.
耦合 耦合
Yes.
找到了
That'll do ctually...
这个应该可以
All I need now is a little bit of twine
现在就只需要一点细绳
and an unsuspecting victim.
和一个不知情的倒霉蛋了
Oh, that's fantastic, that is.
这太棒了 赞
Well, that's odd.
好奇怪
My god.
天呐
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表