剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
没事 他知道我在工作
Called him on his birthday
他生日时我给他打过电♥话♥
and gave him all the "Heroes of New York" action figures.
还送了他一整套"纽约英雄"人偶
Nice.
真好
Are you two close?
你们两个亲吗
We're a team.
我们是好搭档
I'd do anything for this little guy.
为了他我可以不惜一切
It's got to be the best feeling,
这肯定是世界上最好的感觉
son looking up to you
有个儿子敬仰你
who wants to grow up to be just like you.
长大后想成为你这样的人
Yeah.
对
Looks like he's growing fast, though.
他长得真快啊
You said you wanted your shot.
你不是让我给你次机会吗
Here it is.
给你
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
I think it's quite smart.
我觉得挺帅的
How does it feel?
穿着感觉怎么样
Feels good. Comfortable.
感觉不错 很舒服
Having powers is cheating, but the suit's pretty cool.
有超能力算是作弊了 但确实挺好看
It's perfect for an array of tactical missions.
非常适合穿着参加战斗任务
Yeah, also measures your heart rate,
对 衣服还可以测量你的心率
systolic pressures, and glucose levels.
收缩压 以及血糖水平
All while providing
与此同时还会提供
state of the art ballistic protection.
最先进的防弹保护
Yeah.
对
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, no. Thank you. We've never been so proud.
不 该谢谢你 我们非常自豪
Hayward's cellphone has been traced
根据追踪信♥号♥♥ 海沃德的手♥机♥
to an abandoned factory about eight miles from here.
出现在离这里约13公里的一家废弃工厂
Probably centipede's new lab.
那里可能是蜈蚣的新实验室
Certainly been there M.O. we destroy one factory,
肯定是这样 我们捣毁一家工厂
they set up another, putting us back to square one.
他们就再建一家 让我们回到原点
This time, I want answers.
这次我要得到答案
Means we go in quiet,
也就是说我们不能声张
do minimal damage to the facility and the people inside.
尽可能不破坏里面的设备 伤害里面的人
Ward, May, you'll go in through the west entrance.
沃德 梅 你们从西侧入口进入
Mr. Peterson and I will enter through the loading dock.
我跟彼得森从装卸码头进去
You'll run the back end from outside.
你在外面检测控制
We're doing this just us?
只有我们吗
We've been playing whack a mole with these guys
自从沃德把我从我的货车拉出来
since Ward first picked me out of my van.
我们就一直在找他们
Shouldn't big S.H.I.E.L.D. be sending in backup?
神盾局难道不派人支援我们吗
Trust me, they already did.
相信我 他们已经派人了
Let's move.
行动吧
No pressure.
不要有压力
加利福尼亚州 奥克兰
We alone here?
只有我们在这吗
It appears so.
看来是这样
The only heat signatures we're reading are yours.
我们只接收到了来自你们的热源信♥号♥♥
But there's a weird electronic signal.
但是有个电子信♥号♥♥很奇怪
I'm trying to isolate it.
我在试着隔离它们
Place looks emptied out.
这地方看上去已经被清空了
Think we're too late?
我们到太晚了吗
Fitz, dial Hayward's number.
菲兹 给海沃德打个电♥话♥
Find out.
查出来
Uh, sir, you've got company.
长官 你好像有伴了
Yeah, we do.
没错
Coming your way.
我们正在赶过来
Usually packs a bigger punch.
一般来说 效果要比这久吗
Yeah, I remember.
没错 我记得
What's happening?
出什么事了
His systolic and diastolic pressures are dropping.
他的心脏收缩压和舒张压正在下降
Heart rate's plummeting, as well.
心率也在急骤下降
Sir, he's in bad shape.
老大 他现在情况很糟
Between the physical exertion and this wound,
在受伤的情况下进行如此强度的打斗
his vitals are dangerously low.
他的生命值已经趋近危险值了
Who's behind centipede? Who's doing this?!
蜈蚣的背后主使是谁 是谁干的
I won't say anything.
我什么都不会说的
I promise.
我发誓
No! Please! Don't do th
不要 求求你 不要
That's Mike Peterson, one of our first subjects.
那是麦克尔·彼得森 第一♥期♥的实验对象
He hasn't been injected with the serum in awhile,
他有一段时间没注射血清了
but he still has his powers.
但还是保留了他的能力
No. What he has is your key to stage three.
不 他是你通往第三阶段的钥匙
The one on the left is Akela Amador's.
左边是阿奇拉·阿玛多尔的
Hayward's is on the right.
右边是海沃德的
Now, his prosthetic was slightly damaged,
他的假体有点受损
but based on digital reconstruction,
但是根据数码重建技术
we can now confirm that the technology is virtually identical.
我们可以确定这两者的技术完全相同
Hayward's prosthetic has the same internal power source,
海沃德的假体具备同样的动力源
backscatter capabilities, and biomechanics as Amador.
后向散射能力 和阿玛多尔一样的生物力学
So centipede also designed the eye implant?
所以蜈蚣也研发了眼球植入技术
These guys are serious multitaskers.
这些人真是什么都会做啊
Who's Akela Amador?
谁是阿奇拉·阿玛多尔
Former S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent,
她以前是神盾局特工
the first person we encountered with this eye technology,
她是我们碰到第一个被植入眼球技术的人
a good agent who was forced to do some bad things.
她是个好特工 但被强迫做坏事
We helped her.
我们帮助了她
Kind of a pattern with you guys.
你们一向都会这么做
So then those soldiers at the warehouse
所以在仓库里的那些士兵
were forced to attack us through that eye thing?
都是被眼球里的东西强迫攻击我们的吗
They were getting orders.
他们是在履行任务
When the tide turned in our favor,
当局面变得对我们有利时
centipede flipped Hayward's kill switch,
蜈蚣触发了海沃德的致死开关
told the other guys to run.
指使其他人逃跑
Can you track the eye feed like before,
你能像以前那样追踪视频信♥号♥♥
find their location?
找到他们的位置吗
Nope they've upgraded since Amador.
不行 在阿玛多尔之后他们升了级
Their feed's untraceable now.
他们的视频信♥号♥♥已经无迹可寻了
Their technology keeps advancing at a disturbingly rapid pace.
他们的技术一直在疯速升级
They must have endless manpower, resources.
他们肯定有用之不完的人力和资源
And someone with a fat wallet.
而且还有个不缺钱的主
Po's the strategist. Raina's the recruiter.
波负责战略 蕾娜负责招兵
Perhaps this Clairvoyant's the money.
也许千里眼就是那个有钱的主
That makes sense.
说得有道理
If I could see the future, I'd go straight to Las Vegas.
如果我能预见未来 我会直接去拉斯维加斯
Whoever's behind them may or may not be psychic,
不管他们的幕后主使是不是有特异功能
but they're one step ahead of us every time.
但是他们永远都比我们快一步
I need to update HQ.
我得向总部汇报下情况
This is bigger than we thought.
这事比我们想象的更严重
I spoke with the Clairvoyant.
我联♥系♥了千里眼
And?
然后呢
I'll share the information when the time is right.
时机到了我自然会告诉你
I would love to hear much more than just information.
我不仅仅想知道情报
Will you... tell me what he's like?
你能告诉我他长什么样吗
Never.
永远不能
The last person who tried to learn these things
上一个想知道这些的人
got a knife for it.
挨了致命一刀
I don't want to have to do that again, Raina.
我不想再那么做了 蕾娜
You have such pretty eyes.
谁叫你那双眼睛如此动人
I understand.
我明白
You can't even whisper to me about him.
你连小声跟我说说他都不行
No, I can't.
没错 我不能
But I did tell the Clairvoyant about you.
但我的确和千里眼说起了你
Spoke at length about your many virtues.
我们深入地探讨了你的诸多优点
How sweet.
你真好
I'll pour you a scotch.
我给你倒杯威士忌
Don't ever do that again.
再也 不许 那么做了
Brandy, then?
那就喝白兰地
When we're out in the field,
我们出去执行任务的时候
your head needs to be on the op, not on me.
你应该全身心关注任务 不是我
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表