剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
她之前发消息给你说了什么
What did she text you about earlier?
她对你决定转移实验室
She had questions about your decision
回到美国的决定有些疑虑
to pack up the lab and move it to the States.
我本就准备扩充我们的组织
I planned to expand operations anyway.
荣科实业的死亡战士档案被窃一事
The fact that the Deathlok files were stolen from Cybertek
加速了我的决定
just speeds up my decision.
我听说你想在飞行期间拿着这个
I heard you wanted to hang on to this during the flight.
没错
You heard right.
你重造了GH-325
You've re-created gh-325.
算是吧
Almost.
我们将之前样本中提取的基因成分
We've distilled the genetic components
全部浓缩到了这一小瓶中
of all the previous samples down to one single vial.
它的功效一如我们所说的那样
And it'll do what we talked about?
它应该能再生及修复细胞
It should regenerate and heal cells,
就像对斯凯和科尔森做的那样
just like it did in Skye and Coulson.
所以请小心保管
So take good care of it.
这是世上仅有的一瓶
That's the only one in the world.
你确定不需要其它东西了吗
You sure you don't want anything else?
比如说这个硬币对讲机
How about one of these quarter walkie-talkies?
里面还内置了定♥位♥器♥
They have a built-in homing beacon.
-好吧 -我也会带一个在身上
- Okay. - I'll keep one, too.
谢了
Thanks.
我不想太贪心 毕竟我们已经拿了迷你机器人
Don't want to be greedy. We've already got the dwarfs.
别客气 好了
No problem. All right.
因为我们得低调行事
Because we had to fly in low,
所以只能从地面搜索我们的飞机
we have to search for our plane on the ground.
菲兹 西蒙斯 拿好地图
Fitz, Simmons, you have the maps.
任何情况下都不要与敌人正面交锋
Do not engage under any circumstances.
如果找到空客 立刻通知我们 别贸然行动
If you find the bus, call us and stand down
或者回这儿来等我们
or come back here and wait.
-我们会小心的 -明白 长官
- We'll be careful. - Understood, sir.
行动吧
Let's do it.
我们来得太迟了 他们已经走了
We're too late. They're gone.
他们知道我们会来
They knew we were coming.
我不确定他们是不是全走了
I'm not sure everyone's gone.
里面有什么东西正在产生大量电力
Something's generating a lot of volts in there.
情况如何
Yeah?
长官 我们找到空客了
Sir, we found the bus.
它如今正在
It's on an airfield
亚伯桑塔玛利亚郊外的一处机场准备起飞
outside Abel Santamaria packing up to leave.
我们马上过来 那里离我们有多远
We're on our way. How far is that from our location?
大概三小时 但看情况
About three hours, but by the looks of it,
等你们到这 他们估计早就离开了 长官
they'll be long gone by the time you can get here, sir.
马上离开那里
Get out of there right now.
不要正面交锋 回喷气机那等我们
Do not engage. Wait for us back at the jump jet.
明白 长官
Copy that, sir.
加勒特正准备逃跑
Garrett's leaving.
我们至少得试试能不能赶到那
We have to at least try and get over there.
或许不用
Or not.
我们还有这东西
We still have this little puppy.
如果那理发店里有计算机系统
If there's a computer system in that barber shop,
我们就不用再追他了
we don't have to chase him anymore.
只要把这个插上 激活特洛伊木马病毒
We just plug it in, we wake up the trojan horse,
然后就能坐等其成了
and we're off to the races.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
动手吧
Let's do it.
我知道我们不该和他们正面交锋
I know we're not supposed to engage.
但如果他们逃跑了 我们就又回到了原点
But if they get away, we'll be back to square one.
我可不想再回到原点
I can't handle square one again.
加勒特在那 说明沃德也可能在那
Garrett's there, which means Ward's probably there, too.
不如我们从这发射一个迷你机器人到飞机上
What if we send a dwarf into the plane from here?
它能藏在里面
It can stow away inside
这样我们就能追踪空客的去向了
so we can track where the bus is going.
是的 西蒙斯 真是个好主意
Yes. Simmons, excellent suggestion.
我们可以用"瞌睡虫"
We can send sleepy.
他是最好的听众 当然了 除你之外
He's our best listener -- next to you, of course.
我去车上把它拿来
Okay. I'll go get him from the car.
好久不见
Long time, no see.
十年前
吃吧
There you go.
你知道它不是人类 对吧
You know he's not human, right?
我当然知道
Of course I know.
但它比人类好得多
No, he's better than human.
聪明 忠诚 值得信赖
Smart, loyal, trustworthy.
没错
Yeah.
但信任和忠诚又给它带来了什么呢
Where does all that trust and loyalty lead?
不是被遗弃在树林里就是被关进兽栏
Abandoned in the woods or dumped at the pound?
这是我用血换来的教训
I learned that lesson the hard way.
我知道你虽然嘴上不问 但心里一定很好奇
I know you've never asked, but I'm sure you're curious.
事实的真♥相♥
Nickel version?
我在萨拉热窝郊外被自♥制♥炸♥弹♥的碎片击中
I got fragged by an I.E.D. outside of Sarajevo.
当我呼叫医疗救援时
when I radioed for medevac,
他们给了各种借口 但就是不派人来
I got nothing but an earful of excuses.
这时我才明白我对神盾局
That's when I realized I was more loyal to s.H.I.E.L.D.
远比它对我更忠诚
than S.H.I.E.L.D. was to me.
所以我决定如果我能活下来
So I decided if I made it out, if I survived,
我定会以其人之道还治其人之身
I was gonna treat them the way they treated me.
我将自己的肠子塞回去
Then I stuffed my intestines back inside,
用胶带绑起来 然后挣扎着爬了出去
duct-taped myself shut, and humped my way out.
记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
You remember when we first met?
我跟你说过我为一个秘密组织工作
I told you I worked for a secret organization?
事实上 我更像是为一个秘密组织
Well, it's more like I work for a secret organization
内部的秘密组织效力
inside another secret organization.
你听说过九头蛇吗
You ever heard of Hydra?
九头蛇明白生存的重要性
Hydra understands the importance of survival.
他们到了
Here they are.
这是我们的飞机
This is our plane.
我们想要回来
We want it back.
是吗 就像这样吗 孩子
Really? Just like that, kid?
科尔森可能已经知道我们在理发店的基地
Coulson probably figured out we're using the barbershop.
给卡明斯基打电♥话♥ 他知道怎么做
Call Kaminsky. He'll know what to do.
好了 去关掉舷梯
All right, let's close up the ramp
把飞机开上天吧
and get this bird off the ground.
告诉飞行员在鹞式模式下保持低空飞行
Tell the pilot to keep it low in a harrier mode
直到我们离开海湾
until we're out over the gulf.
收到
We'll do.
他拿的是什么
What's he got there?
一个恶作剧蜂鸣器
One of those prank joy buzzers.
你知道我的 经常恶作剧
Yeah. You know me -- always kidding around.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
一个电磁脉冲
An E.M.P.
看来恶作剧整到你了
Looks like the joke's on you.
加勒特快死了 不知道这有没有用
Garrett's dying! Not sure this will work.
菲兹用电磁脉冲击倒了他
Fitz shorted him out with an E.M.P.
给荣科实业打电♥话♥ 告诉他们发生的事
Call Cybertek. Let them know what happened.
看看他们能做什么
See what they can do.
退后
Back.
我很高兴这样做了
I'm glad that I did it.
听到了吗 你输了 我们赢了
You hear me? You lose, we win.
你死定了
You're dead.
你也差不多
Well, no worse than you.
你再也不用听命于他了 沃德
And you don't have to take orders from him anymore, Ward.
沃德 让他死
Ward! Let him die.
他活该去死
He deserves to die.
让他们都出去
Get them out of here!
清场 所有人都出去
Clear! Everybody out!
我有个好消息
I have some good news.
可以等等吗
Can it wait a minute?
每次我开枪 这只狗都会跑出去
Damn dog takes off running every time I take a shot out here.
那只鹿在1800米之外
That deer's 1,800 meters out.
要找到它得费点时间
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表