剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Well, he didn't want its dark magic
他不想让它的黑暗魔法
falling into the wrong hands,
落入错误的人之手
so he broke it into three pieces
所以他把手杖断成三部分
and hid each one in a different location.
每一部分藏在了不同的地方
The manuscript wouldn't happen to say
手稿上不会正好有说
where he hid them, would it?
他把它们藏在了哪里对吧
Actually, it does.
实际上 有说
In three verses.
在三首诗里
Now, let's all bear in mind these are poetic abstracts
请诸位铭记在心这些诗意抽象
from long lost ancient texts.
是从失传已久的古文字里面来的
So, there is one about a tree,
有一首是关于一棵树
which they've found, it seems.
看起来他们已经找到了
Another is, "East of the river, sun overhead,
另一首 "河流以东 烈日当空
buried in earth with the bones of the dead."
与逝去之人的尸骨同埋于土壤中"
That's a bit macabre, isn't it?
有点毛骨悚然 不是吗
There's another here.
还有另外一首
Well, this one doesn't even have a rhyme.
这一首甚至连韵脚都没有
But the gist of it is "Close to god."
不过它的主旨是 "接近上帝"
That could be anything, couldn't it?
那可以是指任何东西 不是吗
It could also mean nothing.
也可能什么都不指
I was hoping for less metaphor,
我还希望能够少一些暗喻
more longitude and latitude.
多一些经纬度之类的
Well, I mean, it does stand to reason
我想 沿着维京海盗袭击路线搜寻
to search near Viking raid routes, doesn't it?
显然是合乎情理的 不是吗
Now, there have been some recent interesting findings
近来在加拿大沿海一带的巴芬岛
of Norse relics on Baffin Island off the coast of Canada.
有些关于挪威人遗迹的有趣的发现
Yeah, virtual treasure trove of new artifacts.
可谓史前古器物中的无价之宝
We'll start there, then. Thank you, professor.
那么我们就从那里入手 谢谢你 教授
Did you know there's Mount Thor on Baffin Island?
你知道巴芬岛上有一座托尔峰吗
I did not.
不知道
Do you know what's not on Mount Thor?
你知道托尔峰上没有什么吗
Anything Asgardian at all.
和阿斯加德有半点联♥系♥的东西都没有
Our agents on the ground haven't found a thing.
我们在那里的特工什么都没有找到
What about you?
你这里怎么样
Nystrom's deep web message boards
奈斯特龙深度网络中的留言板上
are just abuzz with psychos.
正有一群疯子在叽叽喳喳
They believe they're gonna ascend
他们坚信自己将升仙为
to be the gods of destruction and death.
死亡与毁灭之神
People suck, sir.
都是些鸟人 长官
That's your progress? "People suck"?
这就是你的进展吗 "都是些鸟人"
These people do.
这些人确实很烂
And there's also chatter about going underground.
另外他们还喋喋不休有关进行地下行动
Could mean going incognito or...
可能是指隐姓埋名或者...
Or searching for the next piece.
或者寻找手杖的下一部分
Randolph said to check viking routes.
兰道夫说要沿着维京人的路线搜索
Find any others?
找到其它的了吗
There's some sites along the Volga River in Russia,
在俄♥罗♥斯♥境内的伏尔加河沿岸有些遗址
Some in Kiev, and, weirdly, here.
基辅也有一些 更奇怪的是 这里也有
塞维尔
In Seville, Spain?
在西班牙的塞维尔吗
It's a long shot,
可能性比较小
but vikings sacked Seville twice.
但维京人曾两次侵占过塞维尔
We found one promising location with viking relics
我们找到一个有可能存放维京遗物的地点
El Divino Nino.
艾尔德维诺尼诺
A church built on the ruins of an 8th century crypt
一个建立在公元八世纪地穴废墟上的教堂
built on Roman ruins from 206 B.C.
而在那之前是个公元前206年的罗马遗址
East of a river.
河流的东边
And lots of bones.
还有许多的遗骨
Let's see what we can dig up.
看看我们能不能发现[挖出]点什么
See what I did there?
听出我的双关语了吗
Must be nice
这感觉一定不错
have a mandatory nap time.
能有规定的午休时间
Siesta isn't mandatory.
午休不是政♥府♥规定的
气候炎热国家如西班牙等有午睡的习惯
Just very pleasant.
但午睡确实是件美事
How you doing, Agent Ward?
你怎么样 沃德特工
Wishing I was shorter.
真希望我没长这么高
Nothing yet.
暂时还没有发现
检测结果 无异常
All my readings are normal.
我的仪器读数显示一切正常
What about you, Skye? Any luck?
那你呢 斯凯 运气怎么样
I'm lucky my S.O. volunteered
幸运的是我的监管人员
to take the super creepy hallway
主动提出搜索那条最阴森恐怖的走道
instead of the slightly less creepy dungeon room place.
而把这间好不到哪去的地牢留给了我
I got nothing.
我没有发现
Sorry nada.
抱歉 啥都没有
Ward, your spectrograph is reading something near you.
沃德 你的光谱仪检测出周围有异常
I don't see anything.
我什么都没看见
Well, it's right in front of you.
仪器显示就在你正前方
Oh, wait. No. Uh, okay, hold on.
等等...不对 好吧...稍等
It's moving. Northwest.
它正在移♥动♥ 西北方向
Visual contact.
我看到可疑人物了
Ok Ward, turn left.
沃德 向左转
I have a wonderful explanation.
我可以解释这一切
Ran into some unexpected com
你是想说碰巧撞见一些异常...
Ward, what's happening?
沃德 发生了什么事
His device just went down.
他的仪器刚刚失去了联♥系♥
Skye, can you get... Already on it.
斯凯 你能... 已经在路上了
Ward.
沃德
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Grant, calm down. Calm down, please.
格兰特 冷静点 求你了
Calm down.
冷静下来
The staff he has it.
手杖...被他拿走了
Something's wrong with Ward.
沃德有点不对劲
The staff's gone. Someone took it.
手杖也不见了 有人拿走了它
I have one, too.
我也有一截
He can't just disappear.
他不会就这么凭空消失的
He'll have to turn up some...
他总要找个地方回到...
where.
地面...
There we go.
就是那里
A block south of the chapel.
距小教堂南边一个街区的位置
Professor.
教授
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
This is ridiculous. It's anything but.
这么做真没必要 很有必要
Ward, you passed out.
沃德 你刚刚昏迷了
And you were acting not right.
而且你现在的举止很不正常
Coulson ordered me to give you a full work up,
科尔森命令我给你做一个详细的全面检查
and that's exactly what I'm doing.
这就是我正在做的
Um, before you lost consciousness,
在你失去知觉前
were you feeling claustrophobic?
你有没有产生幽闭恐惧症的感觉
Why?
为什么这么问
She's ruling out a panic attack.
她只是在排除恐惧发作的可能性
I don't panic. Ever.
我从不会感到恐惧 从来不会
There we go. Ruled out.
好的 排除这项
Touching the staff caused it, right?
你是触碰了手杖才这样的 是吗
Any residual effects?
有任何残留的症状吗
Are you exhibiting any extra s strength?
你是否感受到身体内有异于寻常的力量
Why don't I find out on that guy?
不如我拿那家伙来试试
Why don't we not do that?
不如我们还是别这么做比较好
What's the last thing you remember
在你昏迷之前
before you lost consciousness?
你记得的最后一件事是什么
This is a waste of time.
这简直是浪费时间
We need to find the staff.
我们得尽快找到手杖
What exactly do you remember?
你到底记得了什么
Something I hadn't thought about in a long time.
一些我很久都没有想起过的事
Why don't we leave it alone?
我们还是别问了
Well, I mean, he just pulled his arm out of this
我是说 他刚把手臂抽出了...
Quiet!
安静
I want to hear this.
我想听他说什么
One of my men is hurt. The staff is gone.
我的手下受伤了 手杖不见了
I didn't want any of that to happen.
我也不想那样
What did you want?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表