剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我想她是的 菲茨
I think she is, Fitz.
只是他肯定不止是朋友
He's just obviously more than that.
但我们一起经历了这么多
Yeah, but we've been through so much together,
她居然都不愿意告诉我们她有男友
and she didn't even tell us that she has a guy.
谁知道他们又一起经历过什么呢
Well, who knows what they've been through together?
那些你从我们这偷取的机密信息
The classified information you stole from us --
你给了谁
Who did you give it to?
这是信息
It's information.
它不受任何人控制
It has a life of its own.
陈先生怎么了
What happened to Mr.Chan?
我不知道他是谁 不如你告诉我
I don't know who that is, so why don't you tell me?
怎么 你们打算把我所有的东西都砸了么
So, are you guys just gonna destroy all my stuff?
是的
Yes.
有发现么
Anything?
-我没有必要跟你交代任何事 -把他带回去
- I don't have to talk to you. - Take him in.
收集所有证据 控制住犯人
Gather all the evidence and secure the prisoners.
我们在这已经找到了要找的东西
We got what we were looking for here.
要出发去香港
We're going to Hong Kong.
真是对不起 沃德
I'm so sorry, Ward.
事情不是你想的那样
This is not what it looks like.
手伸出来
Hands.
站起来
Now get up.
你少扣了一个扣子
Uh, you missed a button.
中国香港
这是什么地方这么大 蕾娜
What is this big place, Raina?
这些人又是谁
And who are these guys?
他们会满足你的任何需要
They'll assist you with anything you need.
我们是想在观察你能力的同时
We're here to monitor your vitals
监测你的体征
while we observe your powers.
这里之所以大是因为我们需要空间
And it's big because we'll need the space.
这种血清可以强化你身体里
This serum strengthens the cytoskeleton
每个细胞的细胞骨架
within each cell of your body.
只要一剂 你就会感觉到不可思议的能量
One dose, and you'll feel incredible...
直到它失效
until it wears off.
它会失效吧
And it will wear off?
是的
Yes.
但它对每个实验个体起到的效果都很好
But the effects in average subjects have been impressive.
至于你 我很期待看到结果
In you, I'm excited to see.
你觉得炙炎侠这个名字怎么样
What do you think of the name "Scorch"?
呼吸
Breathe.
感觉到了么
Feel it?
让我们看看你的能耐吧
Now let's see what you can do.
不好意思
Oh, sorry!
你差点被炙炎烫伤了
You almost got scorched.
太不可思议了
This is incredible.
你是个美丽的天使 你知道吗
You are a beautiful angel -- you know that?
你的能力是个了不起的天赋
Your power is an amazing gift.
神盾局不让我使用它
And S.H.I.E.L.D. wouldn't let me use it.
多亏了你
But thanks to you,
全世界终于能看到我的能耐了
the whole world can finally see what I can do.
从现在开始 没人能阻碍我了
From now on, nobody holds me back.
我想按照正当法律程序办事不是神盾局的作风
So, I guess due process isn't really S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol.
他们没有时间
They don't have time for it.
你在帮他们辩解么
Whoa, are you defending them?
这些人根本就是在否定我们的基本权利
These people are denying our basic rights.
这件事无关你我
This isn't about us.
他们在试图救一个人
They're trying to save someone's life.
听听你自己说的话
Listen to yourself.
他们这么说不过是为了正当地侵犯隐私 斯凯
That's what they always say to justify invading privacy, Skye.
这些人代表我们所不屑的一切
These people stand for everything we despise --
秘密 审查
secrets, censorship --
住嘴吧 迈尔斯
Enough with the manifesto, Miles.
我们不能让他们无罪无责的脱身
We can't let them get away with it.
地点 审讯室 镜头02
曼宁 斯♥诺♥登 亚伦·斯沃茨
Manning, Snowden, Aaron Swartz --
这些人是当代的革命者
These are modern-day revolutionaries.
现在的情况与你说的无关
This has nothing to do with that.
你泄露了
You leaked --
这男的就是在闪烁其词
Guy's hiding behind platitudes.
他绝对有问题 我能感觉到
He's dirty. I can feel it.
查的很清楚了 什么都没有
Scrubbed clean, actually -- nothing much on him.
他没有家庭记录
He's got no family records.
公♥寓♥登记的是化名
His apartment's under an alias.
他还很爱玩"我的世界"
And he plays a lot of "Minecraft,"
他在里面经营一个很险恶的黑帮
where he runs a rather nasty mob.
是 是僵尸么
Is it -- is it zombie?
僵尸猪人
Zombie Pigmen.
继续查
Keep looking.
想说什么就说吧
Go ahead. Say it.
我不会落井下石
I don't do petty.
但你预料到了
But you called it.
我相信了自己的直觉
I trusted my gut,
虽然你说过她是个隐患
even though you said she was a risk.
有人闯进我家时
When someone breaks into my house,
我一般不会邀请他们留下来 但那是我
I usually don't invite them to stay, but that's me.
我也是那样的
That was me, too.
但后来外星权杖[洛基的手杖]刺穿了我的心脏
Then that alien staff went through my heart.
你确定它刺穿的不是你的脑子么
Sure it didn't go through the brain?
你也不会安慰人是吧
You really don't do comforting, either, do you?
那么现在你的直觉是什么
What is your gut telling you now?
她还是有所隐瞒
That she's still hiding something.
长官 我们找到证据了
Sir, we found some evidence.
她一直在维护你 说你是个正直之人
She's been defending you, saying you're a stand-up guy.
那我就给你次机会
So I'm going to give you a chance.
是你跟她说 还是我说
Do you want to tell her, or should I?
我没必要听你的
I don't have to listen to you --
你没机会了 我来
There goes your chance.
你男友在信息泄露后几天
Your boyfriend here made a few deposits
跑去存了几次钱
in the days following the leak.
总额大约是100万美金
All said... it's about a million dollars.
怎么回事
What?
-真是正直之人啊 -我可以解释
- Real stand-up guy. - I can explain --
你是在贩卖♥♥信息吗
Did you sell information?
迈尔斯
Miles?
是还是不是
Yes or no?
-是吗 -是 但...
- Did you?! - Yes, but --
你死定了
Ohh! You are so dead.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?!
100万美元啊
It was a million dollars.
100万美元
A million dollars.
足以改变我的生活 我们的生活
It would change my life -- our lives.
而且那个女人也没有恶意 我调查过了
And that woman was harmless. I looked into it.
要是没有恶意
No one with good intentions
谁会花那么一大笔钱买♥♥信息
pays that kind of money for information.
你想过这个问题吗
Did you ever think about that?
我当然想过
Of course I did.
我要是知道她目的不纯我是不会...
I would never have done it if I thought --
你说的那个女人是谁
Who is the woman you referred to?
是涨潮组织的粉丝
A fan of the Rising Tide,
一个穿印花裙子的富家女
some rich girl in a flower dress.
她知道我 还说我有天赋
She knew all about me, said I had a gift.
她觉得我们这种人应该拥有更多
She thought people like us deserved more.
你还应该拥有更多
Oh, you deserve more.
她指给我一段神盾局中国部的传输数据
She pointed me to a Chinese S.H.I.E.L.D. feed --
想让我破解
wanted me to crack it.
你觉得那样没有恶意吗
You thought that was harmless?
我查过数据流了
I checked the data stream.
跟我和你以前
It didn't seem like anything
放出去的信息差不多 斯凯
you and I hadn't already put out there, Skye.
我还查了给我汇款的账户
And I traced the account where the money came from
想确保不是什么邪恶的公♥司♥
to make sure it wasn't some evil corporation.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表