剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
结果发现那只是个生态研究实验室
It was just an eco-research lab.
否则 我是绝不会...
Otherwise, I would never --
生态研究
Ecological research?
对 研究昆虫 蜈蚣什么的
Yeah, insects, some study with centipedes.
研究这个肯定没什么危害吧
What's more harmless than that?
好像血清里的不稳定成分被中和了
It appears the volatility in the serum has been neutralized.
你竟然能让他乖乖合作
I'm surprised you got him to cooperate.
他有自己的梦想
He has dreams.
我跟他说梦想会成真
I told him they'd come true.
你给他取名字了对吧
You gave him a name, didn't you?
谁都想被众人铭记
Everyone wants to be remembered.
代码名称 炙炎侠
谢天谢地
Well, thank God.
不会有人真这么叫他
No one's gonna have to actually call him that.
你说得对
You were right.
他血液中的血小板
The platelets in his blood
阻止了血清中的绝境病毒燃烧
prevent the extremis in the serum from combusting.
太惊人了
That's fantastic.
其他人知道这个会很高兴的
The others will be pleased.
干得漂亮 蕾娜
Good work, Raina.
去给他抽血
Now drain him.
陈先生的绑♥架♥事件
It appears centipede is responsible
应该是蜈蚣干的
for Mr. Chan's kidnapping.
先是在洛杉矶 现在又去了香港
First L.A., now Hong Kong.
我们要对付的是个什么组织
What kind of organization are we dealing with?
国际化 资金充足
International, well-financed,
对创造超级战士感兴趣
interested in creating a super soldier.
希望找到陈先生后我们能找到答案
Let's hope finding Mr. Chan will provide some answers.
利用莱登先生提供的账户信息
Using the account information Mr. Lydon gave us,
神盾局总部认为他被关在这里
S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ believes he's being held here.
知道蜈蚣想从陈先生身上得到什么吗
Any ideas what centipede wants with Chan?
不好说 但是西蒙斯觉得
Hard to say, but Simmons thinks
考虑到他是火系的...
that considering he's pyrokinetic...
他的基因极有可能可以稳定
There's a good chance his genetics could stabilize
蜈蚣血清里的绝境病毒
the extremis element of the centipede serum.
防止他们的实验对象...
Keep their test subjects from going...
爆♥炸♥
Boom!
如果陈先生是蜈蚣的实验小白鼠
If Mr. Chan is centipede's lab rat,
那我们得在实验结束前赶到那里
we need to get there before the experiment's over.
这不是测试
This is no test.
这是上刑
This is torture.
谢谢你的参与
Thank you for your participation.
我们欠你个大人情
Our group really owes you one.
我不会让你得逞的
I won't let you.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我们不知道谁给了你这个能力
We don't understand what gave you this ability,
但是你之所以不会被烧伤
but the reason you don't burn
是因为你的血小板能防火
is because your blood platelets are fire-resistant.
所以我们抽取了你的血小板
Which is why we're removing them.
把这个拿到楼上去
Take this upstairs.
蕾娜 你说过我有天赋
Raina, you said I have a gift.
你已经献出来了
And you're giving it.
蕾娜
Raina!
蕾娜
Raina!
梅特工和我负责出外勤
Agent May and I will be handling the field work.
你留下来看管犯人
You stay and oversee the prisoners.
长官
Sir?
我是斯凯的监管人员 我有责任...
I was Skye's S.O. It was my responsibility --
把斯凯带上这架飞机是我的主意
It was my call to bring Skye onto the plane,
你对此表示反对 也提醒过我
and you warned me against it.
我的麻烦 我自己搞定
My problem -- I fix it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的不知道
I honestly didn't know.
我们那些谈话
All our talks --
难道都是废话吗
Did you mean none of it?
我冒了那么大风险来帮你
I risked everything to help you,
结果发现自从我遇到你后
and it turns out every word out of your mouth
你说的话都是屁话
since we met is total crap.
不是那样的
That's not true.
知识民♥主♥化
Democratization of knowledge --
"真♥相♥会让你自♥由♥"
"The truth will set you free."
真♥相♥肯定会大白天下的
The truth sure as hell came out.
这些我都相信
I believe in all those things.
我只是不明白为什么这些总是要跟
I just don't know why they have to go hand in hand
贫苦的生活相对等
with barely scraping by.
拜托 斯凯 你在货车里住了两年
Come on, Skye. You lived in your van for the last two years.
你要拿我的货车开玩笑吗
Now you're making fun of my van?
我能提供资金很多年 为我们
I could have funded us for years -- us.
这样你就不必放弃自己的原则
So you wouldn't have to sacrifice your principles,
加入腐♥败♥的机构去寻找你要的答案
joining this corrupt institution to find what you're looking for.
我这么做有什么问题
And what's wrong with me trying to do that?
我来告诉你有什么问题
I'll tell you what's wrong with that --
一个无辜的人可能会因为了钱 而丧命
An innocent guy might die... for money.
你知道我不想伤害任何人
You know I'd never intentionally hurt anyone.
我只想让我的生活过得更好
I'm just trying to get my life together.
至少你知道你要找什么
At least you know what you're looking for.
我呢 我连找什么都不知道
Me -- I don't have that.
一直以来 我以为我要找的是你
For a long time, I thought it was you.
但是看来我错了
I guess I was wrong.
我想也是
I guess so.
大楼有五层
Building has five floors.
头四层负责研发
The first four are research.
第五层号♥称负责维护
Fifth is listed as maintenance
但是耗去了楼里一半的电量
but uses half the building's energy.
所以要么他们守着世界上最大的吸尘器
Either they're guarding the world's largest vacuum...
要么那里就是关押陈的地方
Or that's where Chan's being held.
让你的B队和C队从隧♥道♥进去
Send your "B" and "C" Teams in through the tunnels
戒♥严♥下面的楼层
to secure the lower floors.
警告他们蜈蚣血清具有高度爆♥炸♥性
Warn them that the centipede serum's highly explosive.
明白
Understood.
我们从哪里进去
Where do we go in?
房♥顶
The roof.
那边
There.
热能影像已确认
Heat signature confirmed.
我真喜欢这些玩意儿
I love these things.
关特工 是你
Agent Kwan... it's you.
我们来救你出去
We're here to get you out.
血清
封锁
突击队需要突破安保网络 立刻
Strike team needs a security override, stat.
关 你能不能安排...
Kwan, can you arrange --
陈 你干了什么
Chan, what have you done?
我释放了自己
I've set myself free.
科尔森有麻烦了
Coulson's in trouble.
陈先生 我知道你很痛苦
Mr. Chan, I know you're in pain.
这不算什么
This is nothing.
是你一直在残害我
You were the ones killing me,
强迫我把这能力封在体内
forcing me to keep this gift locked up inside.
陈先生 我明白你很不开心 很对不起
不过暴♥力♥解决不了问题啊
但至少不会有人再监禁我
被你捕 被他捕 无分别
天生我才
必有用
你忍♥一下 不然回不了头的
我不想回头
进展还不错 是吧
So we're good, right?
整个大楼已经被封锁
The entire facility's been locked down.
-你确定吗 -不确定
-Are you sure about this? - No.
太酷了
This is pretty cool.
警报切断了主机系统与所有外部服务器的连接
The alarms disconnected the system from all exterior servers.
那你能不能弄好
Can you fix it or not?
可以 但是你必须让我在现场
Yes, but you've got to get me on-site.
-不行 -想都别想
-No way. - Not a chance.
你是名黑客 斯凯 不是海豹六队
You're a hacker, Skye, not Seal Team Six.
对啊
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表