剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
反正这也不是我第一次失去自己的身份了
Well, it's not the first time my identity's been compromised.
你知道科尔森准备带我们去哪儿吗
Have any idea where Coulson has us headed?
不知道 我会跟你保持联络的
No idea. I'll keep you posted.
好
Good.
等我忙完了就去追你们
I'll catch up with you when I can.
下次见你的时候 你想成为谁呢
And when I see you next, who you gonna be?
如今你可以从零开始 做任何你想做的人
You got a clean slate. You can be anyone you want.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许 汤姆·布拉迪[著名四分卫]
Maybe...Tom Brady.
我一直想打四分卫
I always wanted to play quarterback.
然后跟超模约会 你还真是好猜
And date supermodels. You are so predictable.
我就是觉得那家伙的生活应该蛮不错的
No, I mean the guy seems to have things pretty worked out.
注意安全
Be careful.
你也一样
You too.
汤姆·布拉迪 你不是讨厌爱国者队吗
Tom Brady? You hate the Patriots.
她所认识的格兰特·沃德特工可不讨厌
The Agent Grant Ward she knows doesn't.
你那正人君子的伪装还真是不一般
Yeah, that straight version of you is something else.
我想连黑寡妇都做不到像你那样吧
I don't even think Romanoff could pull that one.
要想做到也是有代价的
Well, it wasn't without its complications.
别这样
Oh, come on.
你不会还在为那件事不爽吧
You're not still upset about that.
对斯凯开枪可不是计划的一部分
Shooting Skye was not part of the plan.
零接触 协议是那么说的
Near zero contact -- that was the deal going in.
不过你那个大提琴家的提示确实派上了用场
Though your tip about the cellist came in handy.
如果你对那个姑娘有感觉 你就该早跟我说
If you had a thing for the girl, you should have contacted me.
这样我就会事先征求你的同意
I would have asked for your blessing.
别跟我玩你那套把戏
Don't play your games with me.
-这不是开玩笑 -不用你跟我说
- This isn't a joke. - You don't have to tell me.
你的小甜心早在被神盾局招募之前
Your little candy crush was on centipede's tail
就在到处打听蜈蚣计划了
long before she was recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D.
看起来是个急需除掉的人 我的错
Seemed like a good person to eliminate. My bad.
听着 如果这任务很轻松的话 就不会
Listen, if the job was easy, it wouldn't --
我的任务是混进去
Yeah, the job was to blend in,
收集科尔森复活的情报 仅此而已
gather intel on Coulson's revival. That's it.
你自己说过不想有人伤亡
You said yourself you didn't want any bloodshed.
那是在我发现科尔森什么都不知道之前
That was before I found out Coulson didn't know squat.
如果我一开始就让你杀人
You know, you would have had an easier time
你可能会轻松得多
if I gave the kill order week one.
是的 但你没有
Yeah. But you didn't.
那个姑娘 我明白 她很可爱
The girl I get. She's cute.
但是别忘了任务是什么
But don't forget what the assignment was.
别忘了是谁给你的
Don't forget who gave it to you.
也别忘了为什么
And don't forget why.
振作点
And cheer up!
我们接近目标了 比以往任何时候都接近
We're close -- closer than ever.
设备都在这里
So, the equipment's here.
你们要我♥干♥什么
What do you want with me?
花裙妹 我想让你重新负责
Well, flowers, I'm putting you back in charge
蜈蚣计划 完成第三阶段
of the centipede project to finish phase three.
我叫蕾娜
It's Raina.
抱歉 习惯成自然
Sorry. Force of habit.
我还以为当我无法从科尔森那里
I thought phase three ended
弄清塔希提岛的真♥相♥时 而我又被他们关押时
when I couldn't get the truth about Tahiti from Agent Coulson,
第三阶段就结束了
when they locked me up.
正好相反 你的小枕头风
On the contrary -- your little bedside chats
把他吹向了我们希望的方向
pushed him in the direction we needed.
别误会我
Don't get me wrong.
我们有过不少挫折
We've had more than a few setbacks.
我们测试了这些新药
We've been testing these new drugs.
他们都有不同的编号♥
They all have different numbers.
我们以为其中之一会含有
We thought one of them might contain
让科尔森起死回生的灵丹妙药
whatever Jesus juice brought Coulson back from the dead.
你们从哪里找到这些的
Where did you find these?
在弗瑞给他动手术的地点
At the facility where Fury operated on him.
科尔森亲自带我去的
Coulson walked me in, hand in hand.
我想看看这所设施
I'd like to see this facility.
很不幸 掌管那个设施的安保人员是蠢货
Unfortunately, ran into a couple of security chuckleheads
他们启动了自毁开关
who decided to hit the kill switch.
我把我发现这些小药瓶都塞进了背心里
I loaded my vest with as many of these vials as I could find.
但是它们看起来似乎都没什么作用
But none of them seem to be working quite right.
又这个表情
There's the look.
我知道你在开动脑筋
I can see your gears turning now.
我没什么天赋 蕾娜 但你有
I don't have any gifts, Raina, but you do.
没有你的帮助我无法成功
I can't succeed without your help.
我需要钱 还有资源
I'll need money. And resources.
我们已经向你的银行账户里打了足够的资金
Your bank accounts are already fully funded.
这块硬盘上有西蒙斯所有的研究成果
This is a hard drive with all of Simmons' research,
包括科尔森和斯凯的血液研究
both Coulson and Skye's blood work,
关于招待所药物的所有数据
all the data on the guest house drug.
一切可能的关键资料
If there's a key to how this stuff works,
你都会在上面找到
You'll find it in there.
如果你还需要什么
If you need anything else,
尽管说
just whistle.
你们要去哪
Where are you going?
神盾局守卫最森严的设施如今十分脆弱
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most secure facility is vulnerable right now.
冷藏库
The fridge?
这么说 你也听说过
Oh, you've heard of it.
没错
Yeah, well...
我们准备去抢掠一番
we're gonna raid it.
这任务真不容易
This wasn't easy.
西蒙斯给我的时候都快哭了
Simmons got choked up when I asked for hers.
这对我来说意义重大
This was big for me.
让我觉得自己终于有了归属感 可如今
Finally felt like I was a part of something, and now...
再没有任何意义
...it's worthless.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
无法想象这一切对你来说有多难接受
I can't imagine what this is like for you.
你献出了自己的一生
You gave your life --
你的一条命都献给了神盾局
literally gave your life -- to S.H.I.E.L.D.
当弗瑞招募我时 我比你还年轻
I was younger than you when fury recruited me.
才刚刚踏出高中校门
Just out of high school.
有时候 那些仿如昨日之事
Some days, it feels like only yesterday.
但有时候
Other days...
又仿佛已过去了很久
...a lot longer.
那是你的警徽吗
Is that your badge?
看起来像是坐标
They look like coordinates.
指向哪里的坐标
Coordinates to where?
暂时不清楚
I don't know yet.
但只有一个人可能会发送这些坐标
But there's only one person who could have sent these.
而这样做正是他的作风
And this is totally his style.
这么说 弗瑞局长还活着
So, Director Fury's alive?
他说了什么 有什么计划吗
What did he say? Does he have a plan?
他只发送了这些坐标
He only sent coordinates.
这坐标指向
The coordinates should put us
加拿大的一处荒野
somewhere in the Canadian wilderness.
那里会有什么 长官
What exactly are we looking for here, sir?
我不清楚
It's unclear.
有可能是个集♥合♥点
Maybe a rally point of some kind.
长官 你和弗瑞特工
Sir, have you and Agent Fury
曾经用过这种方式联络吗
used this form of communication before?
-从来没有 -那你如何肯定
- Never. -Then how can you be sure that --
-因为他就会这么做 -这可能是陷阱
- Because this is how he operates. - Could be a trap.
目前为止 所有一切都是陷阱 不是吗
So far, everything has been a trap. Am I wrong?
这些坐标说不定是九头蛇发给你的
Hydra could have sent you those coordinates.
尼克·弗瑞
Nick Fury...
亲手交给我这个警徽
gave me this badge.
当他交到我手上时 我曾经发过誓
When he did, I swore an oath.
我们都发过誓
We all did.
就算大势已去 仍要坚持奋斗
To serve when everything else fails,
誓死捍卫人类的最后一道防线
to be humanity's last line of defense,
成为人类的坚固盾牌
to be the shield.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表