剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我知道换做是你 也会跳下飞机救西蒙斯
and she knows that, too.
她也知道这点
I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone.
我并不是想向任何人证明任何事
Okay? Before we left, you're not the only one
好吗 在我们离开之前
that Coulson talked to, okay?
科尔森也找过我
He told me to take care of you, too.
他也叫我照顾你
And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
这正是我要做的
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
You understand?
你明白吗
And I'm bloody starving.
而且我快饿死了
You got the information. Now we react.
你拿到情报了 我们要做出反应
We're gonna get our guys.
我们要去接我们的队员
Somebody has to.
总得有人去做
What about the S.H.I.E.L.D. assault?
那神盾局的袭击呢
We won't interfere.
我们不会去干预
You don't need a battalion for an extraction.
撤离行动不需要一个军营
Three can pull it off.
三人就能做到
Four's better.
四个会更好
You're in?
你来吗
I thought we all had to be level 8 to discuss this.
我以为我们要到八级权限才能讨论这件事
We're not discussing anything.
我们什么也不讨论
Last chance, Fitz.
菲兹 最后一次机会
Are you sure you don't want a head start?
你确定你不想先撤退吗
Because the second you pull that final wire
因为在你扯掉最后一根电线那刻
Your turn.
轮到你了
Beacon's hot. The device is disabled.
信标接通了 装置关闭了
Mission's a go.
开始行动
Good, Fitz. Let's go.
好了 菲兹 我们走吧
We need to slip out of here before they notice
我们要在他们发现这装置关闭之前
the device is powered down.
逃出去
Got it.
明白
We need a new plan.
我们需要一个新的计划
Are you sure this is gonna work? Yes.
你确定这能行吗 能
Theoretically.
理论上来说
Hold it.
拿着
Okay. Finished.
好了 完成
What was that?
刚才那是怎么回事
S.H.I.E.L.D.
是神盾局
They've started their attack,
他们已经开始攻击了
which means we don't have much time
这意味着在他们炸毁基地之前
before they crush the compound.
我们的时间不多了
Get up there and take out
爬到上面去 用这玩意
as many of their weapons as you can with that thing.
尽可能多地击落他们的武器
Fitz!
菲兹 就是现在
Behind you!
在你后面
I just did that.
我把他击晕了
Okay. Let's go.
好了 我们走吧
You said they needed a guy like me and a guy like you, right?
你说他们需要像你我这样的人是吗
Right.
是的
It's the extraction team!
撤离部队来了
Better.
来了更好的
It's the Cavalry.
是铁骑
Never get tired of seeing that.
就是喜欢看这种场面
Are Coulson's people clear?
科尔森的手下脱险了吗
They are.
脱险了
I thought there wasn't gonna be an extraction.
我没想到会有撤离行动
All our resources were needed elsewhere.
我们的所有人力需要用在别处
And it's Agent Coulson's team. They didn't need one.
再说这是科尔森特工的队伍 他们不需要
Okay. Let's mop up.
好了 去善后吧
Thanks for coming to get us, sir.
谢谢来接应我们 长官
We take care of our own.
我们自己人要照顾好自己人
Well done, Fitz.
干得好 菲兹
So glad you're all right.
很高兴你安然无恙
Yep.
是啊
Good to see you, too.
再见到你也很高兴
The sandwich...how was it?
那个三明治...怎么样
Too much aioli?
蒜泥蛋黄酱太多了吗
It was delicious.
很美味
You know, for a second there,
曾经有那么一秒
I thought I'd have to find a new supervising officer.
我还以为自己得找一个新监管人员了
Sorry to disappoint.
抱歉让你失望了
Truth is, I was in good hands.
事实上 我被照顾得很好
I had Ward's back the whole time.
我一直在照看着沃德
Yeah.
是啊
Pretty much saved him from a gang of Russian mobsters
差不多把他从一伙俄♥罗♥斯♥暴徒手中救了出来
and kicked a few guys' heads in.
还撂倒了几个家伙
But enough mission talk already.
不过关于任务的事情说得够多了
Um, anything exciting happen at the Hub?
中心有什么激动人心的事情发生吗
I shot a superior officer in the chest.
我向一位上级长官胸口开了一枪
I was thinking about today, and I'm really sorry...
我在想今天的事 我非常抱歉...
I just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget
我只是想让你知道我没有忘记
about what you asked me back at the Hub.
你在中心要求我的事情
Uh, what do you mean?
什么意思
The un redacted file about your past.
关于你过去的未编辑档案
I found it.
我找到了
Uh, w what did it say?
上面说了什么
The document wasn't about you directly.
文档不是直接关于你的
It was about the person
是关于把你
who dropped you off at the orphanage.
放在孤儿院的那个人的
Turns out, it was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
结果发现那个人是一名神盾局特工
A S.H.I.E.L.D. agent?
一名神盾局特工吗
Why? I mean, who? What does that mean? I
为什么 我是说 是谁 那是什么意思 我...
The agent was unidentified.
特工身分不明
We don't know if she was your mother
我们不知道她是你的母亲
or if she just found you on a doorstep.
还是只是在门口捡到了你
Mother?
母亲
It was a woman?
是个女的吗
I put in a request to dig further into the files
我提交了进一步查看文件
for any related materials,
发掘一切相关材料的申请
But right now, that's all I have.
不过目前为止 我手上只有这么多
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry?
抱歉吗
Thank you.
是谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
You finish reading it yet?
读完了吗
What did you tell her?
你跟她说了什么
The truth.
真♥相♥
I told her a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent
我告诉她一名神盾局特工
dropped her off at the orphanage.
把她放在了孤儿院门口
But you didn't tell her why.
但是你没有告诉她原因
I can't.
我开不了口
Some secrets are meant to stay secret.
有些秘密注定要保守下去
Will you help me find out what really happened?
你会帮我查明到底发生了什么吗
Dangerous waters.
趟浑水啊
But I can try.
不过我可以试试看
Thank you.
谢谢你
Poor girl.
可怜的姑娘
"Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
漫威《神盾局特工》
will return in a moment.
很快回来
Company.
公♥司♥总部
Yes, I need access to a restricted file.
我需要访问一份受限文件
BCY304604Bravo charlie yankee 307604.
编号♥
Authorization code.
授权代码
X ray 2896.
X2896
You're looking for a death and recovery report, sir?
您在寻找一份死亡和恢复报告对吗 长官
Yes, for a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
是的 有关一名神盾局特工的
Mostly interested in his recovery.
最感兴趣的是关于恢复部分的
It took place in Tahiti.
发生在塔希提岛
I'm sorry, but you don't have access to that document, sir.
我很抱歉 但您无权访问此文档 长官
There must be some mistake. I'm level 8.
肯定是哪里弄错了 我有八级权限
I have clearance for that file.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表