剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
弹性碰撞公式 几何学判断击球点 再加以练习
So, why is a guy from operations
你这个作战部的人
hanging out in the boiler room, anyway?
来酒吧闲逛 究竟有何贵干
Looking for the smartest mind you have here to duck out,
来找寻学院里最聪明的人 让其脱身
and join my top shadow unit.
加入我们顶尖的影子部队
Is that you?
你合格吗
Could be. Shadow Unit doing what?
可能吧 影子部队是干什么的
I've said too much already,
我已经透露太多了
but that tech in the lecture hall it was impressive.
但讲堂的那玩意儿 很厉害
Whoever built that tech
有那种技术的人
I could see them moving to level 6 within the year.
我敢说他能在一年内成为六级特工
Even though Donnie and Seth were hurt?
即便多尼和赛斯因此受伤吗
The boys survived.
他俩毕竟没死嘛
Yeah, probably the best thing that's happened to them all year.
这可能是一年里他们遇到的最幸运的事了
Why don't you tell me what you meant by that?
不妨跟我讲讲你为什么那么说
And I'll not tell agent Weaver how eager you were
我不会告诉韦弗特工你这么处心积虑
to jump rank over at operations.
想来作战组
I'm just saying they got to meet Agent Fitz.
我只是说他们很想见到菲兹特工
They've been talking about it for weeks.
我听他们谈论了几个礼拜了
Weeks? We just came here...
几个礼拜 我们才刚来
Talking about it to whom?
和谁谈论
Each other.
互相谈论
Jemma, please don't tell me you've left the boiler room already.
珍玛 别告诉我你们已经离开酒吧了
Fitz, they staged the attacks.
菲兹 他们一手筹划了攻击事件
Well, that's nonsense. Why? To lure us to the academy
胡说 动机呢 为了引诱我们来学院
and to take them off our radar as suspects.
并且排除他们的嫌疑
You need to get out of there. He's after you.
你得赶快离开那儿 他是冲你来的
Relax. I'm out. You're overreacting.
别急 我出来了 你这是小题大做
He's just a lonely kid.
他只是个孤僻的孩子
We had a nice little hang session.
我们好好地谈了谈
I actually helped him solve his...power problem.
还帮他解决了他的...动力问题
Oh, no.
不是吧
That's what you're trying to power
这就是你要供以动力的
a bigger version of the ice machine?
放大版的冰冻器吗
You weren't supposed to see this.
你不该看到这个
This is very, very dangerous, okay?
这非常危险 你知道吗
You can't have this here.
不能把它放这儿
We have to turn it in to agent Weaver.
我们得把它交给韦弗特工
You weren't supposed to see this.
你不该看到这个的
We need to go.
我们快走
Come on!
快点
How could I have been so stupid?
我怎么能这么蠢呢
Fitz, will you stop?
菲兹 你别碎碎念了好嘛
I'm sorry, sir. It's my fault.
很抱歉 长官 都是我的错
Any word on the missing cadets?
失踪的学员有消息吗
Ward's coordinating the search effort with agent Weaver.
沃德在配合韦弗特工展开搜查
They've set up a perimeter and are going building to building.
他们设了边界 在各个大楼逐一排查
Where did you guys go?
你和梅去哪儿了
We were trying to reach you. Not now.
我们尝试联♥系♥你俩的 一会儿再说
How dangerous are they?
他们会带来危险吗
Extremely dangerous.
极其危险
This device turns any moisture around it to ice
那个装置能使周围水分结冰
very rapidly, at a great range.
速度极快 影响范围极广
But Donnie's a good kid just felt isolated.
但多尼不坏 他只是感觉被孤立了
Seth must have befriended him to manipulate him,
赛斯跟他成为朋友 肯定是想操控他
using him to finish the the product.
利用他做成那个...产品
Product?
产品
Okay, I think they have a backer.
我觉得他们有个赞助人
The device the components are incredibly rare and expensive,
那个装置的组件非常稀有 极其昂贵
Nothing either of them could find on the open market themselves.
他俩都不可能在公开市场上找到组件
If the parts are that rare, we can trace the purchases.
如果组件真那么稀有 我们就能查到购买♥♥记录
Sometimes, it's not a bad seed, just a bad influence.
很多时候 人的本性不坏 只是近墨者黑罢了
Let's go.
出发吧
No, no. No, that's not the issue.
不 不 不 这不是问题
Look, Donnie and I have the device ready to sell,
听着 多尼和我已经有成品可以出♥售♥了
a and we solved the power problem,
我们也解决了供能问题
but, uh, look, we we we ran into some trouble.
但是 我们惹了些麻烦
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s looking for us now.
神盾局正在找我们
Seth, what did I say
赛斯 关于这个交易
was the most important aspect of this deal?
最重要的原则我之前是怎么说的
That nobody know about it.
不能让别人知道
Right.
是啊
Well, now the deal's gonna have to change.
所以现在交易条件就变了
We were worried about bad influences?
我们之前还担心会有什么负面影响
He's the worst there is.
他自己就是最负面的影响
Ian Quinn. You got to be kidding.
伊恩·奎恩 这是在开玩笑吗
Thermopile radiation sensors.
热电堆放射传感器
Shipped to Seth's father,
收件人是赛斯的父亲
who's a lawyer for Quinn worldwide.
他是奎恩集团的律师
Quinn's buying their technology.
这些技术的买♥♥家是奎恩
What a sleaze.
太卑鄙了
The cadets have no idea he's a criminal.
那些学员根本不知道他是个罪犯
To them, he's just a venture capitalist.
他们觉得他只是个风投资本家
This is Quinn's m.o.
这就是奎恩的犯罪模式
He finds young talent and he takes advantage, right?
他找到年轻有才华的人加以利用 对吧
Hello?
对吗
Contact Ward and Agent Weaver.
联♥系♥沃德和韦弗特工
Have them widen their search to include Ian Quinn.
让他们把搜索范围扩大 加入伊恩·奎恩
Hey, can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你谈谈吗
I have to brief May.
我要去通报一下梅
Just two seconds that's all.
就两秒 很简单
Yeah.
好吧
This is an unfortunate situation you've gotten us into, Seth.
你把局势变成这样我们都很遗憾 赛斯
Where are you?
你在哪
We're we're hiding at a parking garage near the academy.
我们躲在学院附近的一个停车场里
There's checkpoints set up all around. We're boxed in.
到处都是检查点 我们被困住了
It looks like I'll be turning around.
看起来我需要掉头了
Sorry we couldn't do business.
很遗憾这笔生意我们做不成了
No, no, wait! M mr. Quinn, please.
不 等等 奎恩先生 求你了
Can you send a chopper or something to come and get us?
你能叫架直升机来接一下我们吗
Look, believe me it's worth it.
相信我 一定物超所值
Prove it, Seth.
那就证明给我看 赛斯
What do you mean?
什么意思
A demonstration I want to see what I'm paying for in action,
做个演示 我想看看我买♥♥的东西效果如何
Right there at S.H.I.E.L.D.
就在神盾局身上试试
Then you'll come and get us?
然后你就会来接我们了吗
I wouldn't be able to resist.
到时候我会巴不得去接你们
The deal's a no go.
交易取消
Let's turn around, go back to the Seychelles.
掉头 回塞舌尔
Copy that, sir.
收到 先生
Darling, can you freshen this up?
亲爱的 能再给我加点吗
Ready for this, Donnie?
准备好了吗 多尼
Hey. We've come this far.
我们都走到这一步了
Maybe it's too far.
也许我们走过界了
We're in this together
我们可是一伙的
You and me against the world, right?
你和我对抗全世界 对吗
How many times have we said we want a chance
我们说过多少次了 我们想要个机会
to do something incredible?
做些不可思议的事情
Well, this is it,
现在机会来了
and it comes with a ton of money.
而且还有丰厚的报酬
Come on. Say something.
来吧 说点什么
I'm I'm nervous.
我 我很紧张
The the prototypes are harmless,
原型机不会造成什么伤害
burn out in minutes, but this?
几分钟就能量耗尽了 但这个呢
We haven't run virtual simulations.
我们并没有进行过模拟测试
At this size, with the new power source,
这个尺寸 还配备了新的动力源
It's not it's not safe.
这不 这不安全
Donnie, you need to grow a pair.
多尼 你需要有点骨气
Now, you can't bail on me now.
你不能这个时候跟我讲放弃
We have one chance to impress Mr. Quinn,
我们只有这一个机会证明给奎恩先生看
and now he's our only way out.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表