剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
但你救了他
but you saved him.
是他救了我
It was the other way around.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
多亏了你们的简易定♥位♥器♥
That makeshift beacon of yours -- good thinking
让我们发现了你们
led us right to you.
幸好我们在留意寻找
Lucky we were looking.
寻找什么
You were looking?
找我的哥们科尔森
For my man Coulson.
我知道你们涉入了一场纷争
I understand you're involved in a dispute
可能需要我帮助
I might want to weigh in on.
你有什么办法带我找到他吗
Do you have anything that might lead me to him?
看起来去车间楼层的后门
Looks like the back entrance to the factory floor
是在南边
is on the south side.
收到
Roger that.
我每分钟都得按一下这上面的"止爆按钮"
I have to hit "Snooze" on this every minute
才能防止它爆♥炸♥
to keep that from blowing.
虽然我死也不会告诉你 但确实没什么可说的
Look, I will die before talking, but there's nothing to tell.
一定要指定负责人坐在机器前下达指令
There's no way of controlling the soldiers
才能控制那些士兵
unless there's an actual handler at the machine.
我对这些没兴趣
I'm not interested in that.
我更想知道为什么你愿意为九头蛇送命
I'm more interested in why you're willing to die for Hydra.
你真的相信他们吗
Are you a true believer?
九头蛇给了你从未有过的归属感吗
Is Hydra the plucky little family you never had?
还是说你留在这是因为激励计划
Or are you here because of the incentives program?
她不会杀你的
She's not gonna kill you.
她曾有机会杀我但下不了手
She had a chance to kill me before and couldn't do it.
她可是恨透了我
And she hates me... a lot.
真为你痛心 你居然背叛了唯一
I feel sorry for you -- betraying the only people
给你机会做个好人的人
who gave you a chance at being a decent human being.
菲兹是个英雄 因为即便发生了这一切
Fitz was a hero because he still wanted
他还是想给你一次机会
to give you that chance after everything.
但我想有些人生来邪恶吧
But some people are just born evil, I guess.
是啊 可能他们生来如此
Yeah. Yeah, maybe they are.
我知道了一些关于你的事 你的过去
I've learned things about you, skye -- history --
你可能会想听听
things you'll want to know.
你我其实并没有那么不同
You and I aren't that different.
我说的邪恶不是指你
You're not the evil I was referring to.
加勒特才是恶魔
Garrett is evil.
而你是懦弱 只会照吩咐行事
You're just weak, doing anything you're told.
真希望加勒特命令你自杀
I hope Garrett orders you to walk into traffic.
你说得没错 斯凯
You're right, Skye.
是你唤醒了我内心的弱点
You woke up a weakness inside me.
很久以来头一次
And for the first time in a while,
我有了自己想得到的东西
I wanted something for myself.
或许我也该做我想做的事
Maybe I'll just take what I want --
唤醒你内在的邪恶
wake up something inside of you.
我不怕你 沃德
I'm not afraid of you, Ward.
你不会为了杀我引爆♥炸♥弹的
You're not gonna kill us with the bomb.
那样你也会死
You'd go, too.
确实不会
No.
我有个杀手锏可比这炸♥弹♥强得多
I have a weapon much better than a bomb
那会彻底摧毁你
that will absolutely destroy you.
为什么呢
And why's that?
因为你睡了她 她很恼火
Because you slept with her, and she's really pissed off.
我们该去谈谈激励了
Let's talk about incentives.
你说过我们之间不谈感情
You said our thing was no strings attached.
但看来你这冰雪女王还是受情伤了嘛
Looks to me like the ice queen got her feelings hurt.
嘿咯 朋友们 敌人逼近
Hey-ho, friends! The enemy approaches.
去检查周边
Check the perimeter.
小心防范 不然敌方会获胜哟
Careful, now, or they'll win the day.
你好 约翰
Hi, John.
你好 菲尔
Hi, phil.
这可是新招式
Well, that's new.
长官
Sir?
你不需要叫我长官 科尔森
You don't have to call me "Sir," Coulson.
你瞧瞧我
Look at me.
我穿得就像桥底下的流浪汉一样
I'm dressed like I live under a bridge.
你怎么会在这
What are you doing here?
西蒙斯追踪了菲兹留在你们飞机上的
Well, Simmons turned me on to that old-timey tracker
那个老式追踪器
Fitz left on your bus.
你头一次濒临死亡时
I went to great pains
我费了九牛二虎之力才把你拉回来
to make sure you didn't die the first time.
我知道现在可能时机不对 但...
Well, now's probably not the best time, but...
...我确实想和你好好谈谈那件事
...i'd like to have a lengthy conversation with you about that.
我可能会情绪失控
It might get loud.
那是我欠你的
And I owe you that.
但现在 我们还欠加勒特一拳
But right now, we owe Garrett a punch in the teeth,
你说呢
Wouldn't you say?
用这个打一拳好像不错
This... packs a pretty good punch.
我知道这家伙的厉害
I know what it does.
真让我想起了以前的好时光
Reminds me of the old days.
你从来都不在上面
You were never on top.
我们没时间了
We are running out of time.
告诉这个人他们有你什么把柄
Tell the man what they have on you.
弗瑞
Fury.
瞧瞧 四个本已死去的人如今在这厮杀
When was the last time anyone saw a tag-team wrestling match
这还真是奇观
with four dead guys?
我只看到了一个死人
I only see one dead guy in here.
优势可是在我们这边的 小伙子
Oh, the power's all on this side of the room, fellas.
菲尔 我很惊讶你居然会阻止我
Phil, I'm surprised you'd try and stop me.
当然了 我不怪你 尼克
Of course, I don't blame you, Nick.
你没有看到全局 宇宙爆♥炸♥
You haven't seen the big picture, the big bang,
永恒的冰冻海洋 但是菲尔看到了
The timeless frozen ocean, but Phil here has.
我们有着紧密联♥系♥
We share a bond.
我们身上流着同样的血液
We're blood brothers.
你没告诉我他都疯成这样了
You didn't tell me he'd gone this crazy.
他确实又达到了新境界
He's really stepped it up a notch.
等等 梅
Wait, May!
我等这一刻已经等太久了
I think I've waited long enough for this.
凯尔
Kyle?
宝贝
Oh, baby.
我很抱歉他们对你做的一切
I'm so sorry what they did to you.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我们的杀手锏
Our Ace in the hole.
还记得你那场演讲吗 尼克
You remember that speech you used to give us, Nick,
关于只要人能意识到自己可以变得更伟大
About how one man can accomplish anything
就可以无所不能
once he realizes he can be something bigger?
现在我知道了
Well, now I am.
一部分 变成伟大事业的一部分
A part -- a part of something bigger.
是这样说的吗
Is that how it went?
当时没好好听吧
Not a great listener.
别告诉我 你踏上九头蛇这条路
If you tell me this whole hydra path thing you took
是因为你听错了我这"一人之力"的演说...
is because you misheard my damn "One man" Speech...
我是宇宙未来的关键
I am the key to the future of the universe.
-我是万物之始 -你当时听懂了吧
- I'm the origin of all things. - You got it, right?
完全明白 一清二楚
Totally. Loud and clear.
不 求你 不要
No, come on, please, I --
不是吧
Aww, man.
给你
Here.
艾斯 我需要你帮我写条信息
Okay, Ace, I need you to give me a message, okay?
一条你♥爸♥爸知道只有你会发出的信息
Something your father would know could only come from you.
我得证明你在我这
I need to prove I have you.
这没用的
It won't matter.
我已经告诉你了
I've already told you --
在这里面没法和死亡战士联♥系♥
There's no way to communicate with Deathlok from in here.
我不需要
I don't need to.
我一直在和他联♥系♥
I've been communicating with him the whole time.
弗瑞是在教导我们一些你不愿意听的事 约翰
Fury was teaching us something you didn't want to hear, John,
因为你眼中只有自己
'cause you only think about yourself.
这就是你我两方的区别
That's the difference between your side and our side
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表