剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
It'll take him awhile to find it.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
你已经成为了
You've been accepted
神盾局行动组的一员 立即生效
By S.H.I.E.L.D.'s operations division, effective immediately.x7f
我们得去打包行李
We need to pack up.
谢谢你 长官 谢谢你做的一切
Thank you, sir, for everything.
别这样
Don't do that.
你不欠我的 也不欠任何人
You don't owe me or anybody else a thing.
这是你自己争取到的
You earned it by yourself.
你在那里的工作会十分困难
It's gonna be hard when you get there.
如果你要在神盾局内部为九头蛇工作
If you're gonna work within S.H.I.E.L.D. for hydra,
你不能对任何人任何事产生感情
You can't ever get attached to anyone or anything.
你必须要克服你内心的软弱
You have to fight that weakness in you.
-遵命 长官 -好样的
- Yes, sir. - Good.
把巴迪除掉 然后我们就走
Now take care of Buddy, and we'll get out of here.
这不是你的弱点吧
That's not a weakness, is it?
不是 长官
No, sir.
很好 我在卡车里等你
Good. I'll be at the truck.
内置电池肯定被烧坏了
Internal battery must have fried.
我得打开它 看看能不能修好
I'm gonna have to open it up, see if there's a mechanical fix.
我给荣科实业打过电♥话♥了
I talked to Cybertek.
他们在迈阿密做好了准备
They're prepping a facility in Miami.
太好了
Good.
我要你为我做点事
I need you to do something for me.
什么事都行
Yeah. Anything.
除掉菲兹和西蒙斯
Put down Fitz and Simmons.
什么 不行
What? No.
我们还有时间
We have plenty of time.
我不会离开你的
I won't leave you.
我要你把他们除掉 就算为了我
And I'm telling you to cross them off for me.
那不是你的弱点吧
That's not a weakness, is it?
不是
No.
那就搞定他们
Then take care of them.
我能照顾我自己
I'll take care of me.
我已经逃脱死亡很多次了
I've cheated death plenty of times.
我留在这
I'll stay.
斯凯 电脑在哪里
Skye, where are the computers?
我正在查
I'm working on it.
崔普 有什么你爷爷留下来的工具
Trip, anything in your granddad's kit
可以帮到我们的吗
might help us out here?
肯定有 让我看看
Always. Let me take a look.
这里有个机械故障保险 以防电力系统关闭
There's a mechanical failsafe in case the electronics shut down.
我的内部结构很有趣的
I'm pretty interesting inside.
这是我的蜈蚣血清
That's my centipede serum.
这是这几个月以来
It's the only thing that's been keeping me alive
维持我生存的唯一动力源
these past few months.
为什么它不能让你变得更强大
Why isn't it making you strong?
我已经是将死之人了
I'm too far gone.
你的身体系统正在衰竭
I'm afraid your entire system is shutting down.
也许你能重启它
Maybe you can jump-start it...
用这个
With this.
科尔森会找到我们的 是吧
Coulson will find us, won't he?
除非每个九头蛇特工都被除掉或者进监狱
Man won't rest until every Hydra agent
他们是不会停下的
is either dead or behind bars.
快跑
Go!
快跑
Go.
不要
Oh! Oh, no!
快跑
Go, go!
快点开门 菲兹
Open the door, Fitz.
沃德 求你了
Ward, please...
我必须得明白为什么
I need to understand.
你要接受现实 菲兹
You need to accept the truth, fitz.
他一点也不在乎我们 他什么都不在乎
He doesn't care about us, about anything.
不 我不相信 我们是朋友啊
No. I don't believe that. We're friends, aren't we?
我们一直是朋友 一起欢声笑语过
We've been friends. We've had laughs together.
我知道你是个好人 沃德
I know that you're a good person, Ward.
你现在可以选择做好人
And you can choose right now to be good.
这是个选择
It's a choice.
我有我的命令
I've got my orders.
打开门
Open up the door.
不
No.
不可能
Not a chance.
好吧 随你们便
Okay. Have it your way.
等等 你要干什么
Wait. What are you doing?
菲兹
Fitz.
好吧 等等
Okay. Wait.
-你在干什么 -等等
- What are you doing? - Wait.
-不不不 -等等
- No, no, no. - Okay, wait.
-沃德 考虑下 -等等 沃德
Ward, just think about this. Wait, Ward. Ward.
-好吧 等等 -等一会儿
- Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait! - Just give it a second!
等等 好吧
Wait, wait, wait! Okay, okay, okay!
-看着 沃德 看着我 -好好考虑一下
- Just loo-- Ward, look at me! - Think about this!
沃德 转身
Ward, just turn around!
别这样 别这样 沃德
Don't do it! Don't do it, Ward!
你没必要这样做
Okay, you don't have to do this!
沃德 你没必要这样做 你有选择地
Ward! You don't have to! You have a choice!
沃德 沃德 看着我
Ward! Ward, look at me!
我知道你在乎我们 沃德
I know that you care about us, Ward!
你说得对 我的确在乎
You're right. I do.
这是弱点
It's a weakness.
沃德 沃德 沃德
Ward! Ward! Ward!
我不能保证会管用
I can't promise it'll work.
用完了我也不能制♥造♥更多了
And once it's gone, I won't be able to make any more.
穷途末路了
This is the end of the road.
没了它 我就死定了
Without it, I'm dead for sure.
所以 管他呢
So...what the hell?
好了
That's it.
最终原料
The final ingredient.
完成了吗
Is it done?
如果这很容易
If the job was easy --
你感觉到什么了
What are you feeling?
宇宙
The universe.
快啊
Come on.
这边
Over here.
这墙后面有东西
There's something behind this wall.
好吧 我有所发现
Okay, I got something.
秘门吗
Secret door?
交给我吧 我擅长
I got this. They're like my thing.
好了
Here we go.
终于
Finally.
是蜈蚣士兵
It's a centipede soldier.
漫威《神盾局特工》
"Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
很快回来
will return in a moment.
华盛顿特区
波哥大是赠品 一张名片
Bogota was a freebie, a calling card,
对我们能力的展示
a demonstration of what we can do.
那就是一场马戏
It was a circus.
那是单身一人 没有支援团队
It was a single man with no support team
也没有撤离计划
and no extraction plan.
我是说 告诉我
I mean, come on. Tell me --
为了追捕本·拉♥登♥ 你花了多少钱
how much did you spend to get Bin Laden?
轮船 直升机和支援军队
Between the ships and the choppers and the support troops,
多少钱 三千万
what was it? $30 million?
五千万
$50 million?
不管花了多少钱 都值得
Whatever the price, it was worth it.
也许吧
Maybe.
我的超级战士只需花一小部分钱 就能做到
My super soldier could have done it for a fraction of the price.
所以你才来吗
Is that why you're here?
你是在提议出♥售♥给我们你的这个超级战士吗
Are you proposing to sell us this super soldier of yours?
当然不是
God, no.
我是在提议卖♥♥给你们一千个超级战士
I'm proposing to sell you a thousand of them.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表