剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
to pick up and leave me by my lonesome.
我有吗
Do I?
当然有 也难怪
Yes. No wonder.
大概是因为中心的各种设备
Could it be because the hub's lab facilities
比我们那有的要齐全得多
are much more comprehensive than ours?
你担心我在那边对斯凯的血样
In case I'd like to run a molecular breakdown
做分子降解吗
of Skye's blood?
没错 高明的推理 华生医生
Yes. Brilliant deduction, Dr. Watson.
我总是把你想象成我的华生
I've always pictured you as Watson.
不管怎样 如果你真打算这么做
Either way, if you're gonna do this,
你就需要我的帮助
you're gonna need my help.
这是迟早的事 不管你想不想
At some point, one way or another, eventually.
我才不会到那种地步
Well, I wouldn't go that far.
我会建立一条加密专线 以便保持联♥系♥
I'll jerry up an encrypted hard line so we can stay in touch.
可不能让飞机上其他人知道咱们在说什么
Don't want the rest of the bus overhearing what we're saying.
准备好了吗
You ready to go?
崔普利特特工
Agent Triplett.
你也要待在中心吗
Are you staying at the hub, as well?
没错 加勒特让我待在这
Yes, Garrett's keeping me here.
以便给其他特工报告我们最近
Help brief the teams on our most recent run-in
遭遇电子战士的详细情况
with the cyber soldier.
不介意和我一起吧
Don't mind the company, do you?
没有 当然不介意
No, not at all.
根据目录数据库
According to index archives,
神盾局已经注意纳什长达六年了
Nash has been on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar for about six years.
神盾局 布莱克·菲利克斯
一开始是加拿大的一名证券交易员
Originally a bond trader in Canada,
业绩很不错
doing very well for himself.
之后他被加拿大政♥府♥招募进一个
Then the Canadian government recruited him
机密H类计划
to a secret department h-type program.
他们是想寻找具有超能力的人
They were looking for people with psychic abilities.
尤其是那些能操纵人类行为的人
Specifically people who could control human behavior,
而纳什宣称他天赋异禀
and Nash claimed he had a gift.
-宣称 -根据记录
- Claimed? - According to records,
他不能影响他人行为
he couldn't affect a person's behavior.
但他偶尔能预测别人的行为
But he could, on occasion, predict it.
但是神盾局把他剔除出了目录
But S.H.I.E.L.D. crossed him off the index
因为他精神状态不稳并遭遇了车祸
after his accident because of his supposed catatonic state.
但他恢复得非常好
Which he recovered from quite nicely.
这只是让神盾局不再关注他的谎言而已
It was all a lie just to throw S.H.I.E.L.D. off his scent.
你说布莱克开了几枪
You said Blake fired how many rounds?
我听见了六声枪响 怎么了
I heard six. Why?
因为这个弹夹里只少了五发子弹
Because there are only five missing from this magazine.
这里面则少了一发
And one from here.
这些是菲兹的信标子弹
These are Fitz's tag rounds.
我们能追踪他
We can track him.
-斯凯 马上搜索数据找到信♥号♥♥ -好的
- Skye, check all the sat feeds. Find that signal. - On it.
我去启动飞机
I'll get us in the air.
干得漂亮 布莱克
Nicely done, Blake.
佛罗里达州 彭萨科拉
封锁周边 每个出口派两人驻守
I want this perimeter sealed. Two-man teams on every exit.
菲兹 有信♥号♥♥吗
Fitz, you got a signal?
信♥号♥♥强度94% 长官
94%, sir.
死亡战士肯定就在里面
Deathlok must be inside somewhere.
里面会有平民吗
Possible civilians inside?
不太可能
Highly doubtful.
这个赛马场已经关闭了好几个月了
This racetrack's been shut down for months.
行动
Move out!
斯凯 你在指挥车里监控后端
Skye, run a back end from the tactical van.
你要时刻守在斯凯旁边 保持警戒
You, I want you 6 feet from Skye at all times, weapons hot.
沃德 不用这样 我能行的
Ward, it's okay. I'm ready.
沃德说得对
Ward's right.
我本来就不希望你再上前线
I feel bad enough you're already back in the field.
我决不会再让你遭遇危险了
I'm not taking any chances with your safety.
这不是什么伏击任务 各位
This isn't a surprise party, people,
所以不用那么小心
so you can toss stealth out the window.
目标身着护甲 还装备着强化电子武器
Our target's wearing body armor and has enhanced cybernetics.
所以每枪必中
Make your shots count.
出发吧
Let's move.
你是要"摁门铃"还是"敲门"
You ringing the bell or knocking?
当然要敲门
Knocking, of course.
安全
Clear!
菲兹 到你了
Fitz, you're up.
狩猎时间到了 小伙子们
It's time to hunt, boys.
让我们给自己找个死亡战士吧
Let's find us a Deathlok.
真是令人印象深刻的玩具
Impressive toy.
我更喜欢叫它高技术硬件
I prefer the term "High-tech hardware."
神盾局实时平面图远程遥控
斯凯 你在线吗
Skye, you online?
等等
Hang on.
西北走廊有所发现
Northwest Corridor is getting something.
我正在调出生物探测信♥号♥♥
I'm pulling up a live feed.
我还无法确定是他 启动反向散射
I can't confirm it's him. Initiating backscatter.
他们到底对他做了什么
What the hell did they do to him?
你看到了什么
What are you seeing?
只看到他的腿和眼睛
It's not just his leg or his eye.
他们对他做了手脚 全在他的皮肤下面
They did stuff to him. It's all under his skin.
信♥号♥♥中断了 金毛猎犬失灵了
Uh, signal's dead. Retriever's down.
他知道我们来了
He knows we're here.
菲兹 立刻回到车上
Fitz, get back to the van now.
快走
Go, go.
锁定目标
目标已锁定
遭遇敌人 找掩护
Contact! Take cover!
沃德 你没事吧
Ward, are you okay?
我这边有两人受伤
Uh, I got two men down.
-我们需要医疗小队 -马上请求医疗小队
- We need a med team! - Requesting one now.
梅 他正朝你的方向走去
May, he's coming your way.
看到他了
Got him!
他刚飞身跳进西北楼梯井
He just ducked into the southwest stairwell.
正在追赶他
In pursuit.
所有小队注意 他往地下室二层走去
All teams -- he's headed into the sub-basement.
我没看见他
I do not have a visual.
菲兹 这下面有金毛猎犬吗
Fitz, you have a retriever down here?
没有 长官 马上派它们过去
No, Sir. On their way.
别紧张
Easy.
我不是来打架的
I come in peace.
下次给我个暗号♥吧
How about a signal next time?
菲兹 你看得到了吗
Fitz, you getting this?
勉强看得清 长官
Uh, barely, Sir.
这里通向污水管道系统
It leads down into the sewer system.
那里至少有12米厚的水泥地
That's under at least... 40 feet of concrete?
在下面我们看不到
We'll be blind down there.
这小东西要去哪
Where's that little guy going?
长官 下面还有其他人
Sir, there's someone else down there.
收到
Copy that.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
科尔森特工 加勒特特工 我投降
Agent Coulson, Agent Garrett, I surrender.
请原谅我不和你握手
Forgive me if we don't shake hands.
我不喜欢被人碰
I don't like to be touched.
长官 我们这里有很多线路
Sir, we've got a lot of wires back here.
什么也别碰
Don't touch anything.
我们要扫描房♥间里是否有爆♥炸♥物品
We need this room swept for explosives.
这里没有陷阱 科尔森探员
There are no traps here, Agent Coulson.
你来到这是因为我们注定要见面
You're here because we are destined to meet.
你就是千里眼吗
You're the clairvoyant?
我叫托马斯·纳什
I'm Thomas Nash.
波先生给我起了那个名字
Mr. Po gave me that other name.
对我来说 有点夸张
A bit dramatic for my taste.
大家请提高警惕
Eyes open, everybody.
我们不知道死亡战士的具体♥位♥置
We don't know where Deathlok is
也不知道是否还有其他人在这
or who else is down here.
彼得森先生走了
Mr. Peterson is gone.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表