剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
that's to all of our relief.
你认识他吗
You know him?
全世界的黑客都认识他
Every hacker in the world knows him.
不光是黑客
Not just the hacker world.
他渗透入侵过克里姆林宫
He infiltrated the Kremlin.
没错 那张普♥京♥光膀子骑马的照片...
Yeah, the picture of, uh, Putin shirtless on horseback...
就是他的杰作
that was his hack.
致使陈被绑♥架♥也是他的杰作
It was also his hack that got Chan kidnapped.
梅 更改航线去奥斯汀
May, set a course for Austin.
-搞定 -陈怎么办
- Just did. - What about Chan?
地面行动交给关和他的神盾局小队
Kwan's got a S.H.I.E.L.D. team on the ground.
我们最好的办法从另一端追击
Our best bet is to chase this thing from the other end.
找到莱登先生
Find Mr. Lydon.
把他带来 看看他知道些什么
Bring him in. See what he knows.
德克萨斯州奥斯汀
刚从迈尔斯登录过的咖啡馆出来
Just left the cafe where Miles logged in.
收银员说已经一个多星期没见过他了
Cashier says she hasn't seen him in over a week.
我可能发现他了
I may have eyes on him.
我被认出来了
I've been made.
正在第五大街往东方向去
Heading east on 5th Street.
目标上了一辆银色捷达车
Target is now in a silver Jetta.
我看到他了
I got him.
好吧 条子 这是你自找的
All right, suit. You asked for it.
交通阻塞协议
Gridlock protocol.
我跟丢了
I lost him.
你确定甩掉他们了吗
You sure they're not following you?
是的 虽然不得不全力以赴才脱险
Yeah. Had to pull out all the stops, though.
谢谢短♥信♥提醒
Thanks for the text.
等等 你是在生气吗
Wait, are you mad?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我没时间和你扯这些
I don't have much time.
你把那些文件泄露给谁了
Who did you leak those files to?
等一下 搞什么
Wait a second. What?
"见到你也很高兴 迈尔斯"
"Good to see you, too, Miles."
我把它们公开给全世界了 那是它们的归宿
I released them into the world, where they belong.
如果没有其他人可以找的话
They'll keep hunting you
他们会一直追捕你的
unless they have someone else to look for.
而且你为什么要黑神盾局
And why the hell would you hack S.H.I.E.L.D.?
因为我们就是干这个的
Because that's what we do.
我在他们内部时你不该这么做
Not when I'm on the inside.
你可能会毁掉一切的 你个笨蛋
You could have ruined everything, you dumbass.
看起来你已经把问题解决了
Seems like you handled it.
为了你我已经做过头...
I've come too far for you to --
你为什么用这种眼光看着我
Why are looking at me like that?
你刚才是叫我笨蛋了吗
Did you just call me "Dumbass"?
别笑 我很严肃的
Stop smiling. I'm serious.
你的本事都是我教的
Because I taught you everything you know,
-如果我是笨蛋的话你是什么 -才没有
- So what does that make you? - No, you didn't.
对不起 我只是情不自禁
I'm sorry. I can't help it.
我想你都快想疯了
I've been missing you like crazy.
你就把它放在那里啊
That's where you keep that, huh?
总比被抓现行强
Better safe than busted.
那方面有什么进展吗
Making any progress on that?
我还在查
I'm digging,
不过被你这一搞 查起来更困难了
but your little stunt is gonna make it harder.
我的上衣去哪了
Where's my top?
我能帮上你
You know, I could be helping you.
如果你给我发来加密信息
If you send me ciphertext,
我能研究下算法什么的...
I could be working on algorithms...
不行 我不能联♥系♥你
No, I can't contact you.
也绝不应该联♥系♥你
I never should have.
现在一整队神盾局特工正在找你
There's a S.H.I.E.L.D. team looking for you right now --
我的队友
my team.
如果他们怀疑到我头上
And if they suspect something,
我就完蛋了[也有乱搞之意]
I'm screwed.
我一直在忍♥着笑
There's a joke here that I'm resisting
因为你说了"乱搞"
that involves the word "screwed."
别闹了
Shut up.
一个男人因为你而陷入麻烦
There's a guy in trouble because of you,
我得赶紧回去
and I got to get back.
如果你真想帮我 就帮我找衣服
So if you want to help me, help me find my clothes.
我很抱歉 斯凯
I'm sorry, Skye.
如果我把事情搞砸了 真的很抱歉
Really, I am, if I messed anything up.
我很想你
I've missed you.
我也是
Me, too.
但在我去洛杉矶之前我们就讨论过了
But we talked about this when I left for L.A.
这是我的机会
I've got a chance here.
所以不要碰神盾局 好吗
So S.H.I.E.L.D.'s off-limits, okay?
好吧
Okay.
至少跟我说说那是什么样的感觉吧
At least tell me what it's like.
说真的 深入敌军内部
Come on, the belly of the beast.
奇迹般的...友善
Surprisingly... unbeastly.
跟我共事的都是好人
I've got good people I'm working with.
还是有不少精彩的故事发生吧
Some good stories, though, I hope?
迈尔斯
Miles.
你简直无法想象
You have no idea.
但那些都是机密信息
But that's classified.
真不敢相信你居然这样跟我说
You did not just say that to me.
你怎么都得告诉我一些吧
Come on, you got to tell me something.
以后吧
Someday.
如果他们能让你休假什么的
Well, if they ever let you go on leave or whatever,
告诉我 我会开间套房♥等你
Let me know, and I'll get us a suite at the...
在一个有套房♥的高级酒店
fancy hotel that has suites,
你就可以一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的给我讲故事了
and you can regale me with stories while naked.
套房♥ 你吗 太好笑了
A suite? You? That's funny.
但如果我还不赶紧找到上衣的话
But they're never gonna let me go on anything
我就别想有什么...
If I don't find my stupid...
...假期了
...top.
穿上衣服
Get...dressed.
我知道这看起来...
I know how this looks --
你们保持联络多久了
How long have you two been in contact?
我加入那天联♥系♥了一次 告诉他我很好
I contacted him once the day I joined
还有就是今天早些时候
to tell him I was okay and once earlier today.
你就是在那个时候通风报信了
When you tipped off an active suspect?
不 事情不是你想的那样
No, it's not like that.
迈尔斯和我...
Miles and I --
认识对方的时候我们都有点糟糕
We met when we were both a little screwed up.
不对 是他有点糟糕 而我非常糟
Scratch that -- he was a little screwed up, I was a lot.
但我们一直互相照顾对方
But we looked after one another.
所以我才给他提个醒
That's why I warned him,
并不是因为我们是共犯
not because we're working together on this,
而是因为我们是...朋友
but because we're... friends.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
知道了
Noted.
如果不是你 那莱登先生在与谁合作
If not you, then who is Mr.Lydon working with?
没人 他是个理想主义者
No one. He's an idealist,
他崇尚信息自♥由♥
believes in freedom of information.
这些信息害一个男人失去了自♥由♥
That information cost a man his freedom,
而你破坏了我们补救的机会
and you sabotaged our attempts to remedy that.
不 我来这是为了找出迈尔斯对陈了解多少
No, I came here to find out what Miles knows about Chan.
-然后呢 -什么都不知道
- And? - Nothing.
一无所获 迈尔斯不是威胁
Miles is a dead end. He's harmless.
看情况再说
We'll see.
真的 我只是想尽我所能找出
Really, I was gonna find out everything I could
能帮到你们的线索
to try to help.
我只是觉得...我没法对你们坦白一切
I just -- I felt like I couldn't tell you guys everything.
我明白
I know.
所以我才让梅跟踪你
That's why I asked May to follow you.
看来并不像你说那样一无所获
Seems that wasn't a dead end.
为什么斯凯会为了他这样对我们
Why would Skye do this to us for him?
我还以为我们是朋友
I thought she was our friend.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表