剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
to put a tracker on that plane for us.
我们现在知道加勒特在哪了
Now we know exactly where Garrett is,
斯凯也能监控他们的行动了
and Skye can see what he's doing.
如果菲兹和西蒙斯还活着
If Fitz and Simmons are still alive,
那么抓住加勒特就是找到他们的唯一方法
then catching Garrett is our only shot at finding them.
你看起来睡得很安详
You looked very peaceful sleeping.
不想吵醒你 但很高兴你醒了
Didn't want to wake you, but I'm glad that you're up.
发生了什么
What's happening?
我花了一个小时想搞清楚我们为什么沉底了
I've spent the last hour trying to figure out why we sank.
我们如今在海底
We're at the bottom of the ocean,
怕你没注意到提醒一下
in case you missed that bit.
这些舱体在建造的时候就确保了兼容
These pods are built to be compatible
所有神盾局的飞机 潜艇和飞船
with all S.H.I.E.L.D. aircraft, submarines, spacecraft.
遇到冲击时 大气适应系统会
On impact, the atmospheric adaptation
让舱体试图抵消冲击
must have tried to compensate.
随着外墙密度的增加 我们就下沉了
We slowly sank as it increased the density of the outer walls.
我测量了舱外水面上升的速度
I measured the rate the water rose on the glass.
做了简单计算 我们至少在90尺深水底
Did the math -- we're at least 90 feet down.
看不到水面
You can't see the surface.
我们怎么能从下坠中活下来呢
How did we survive the fall?
飞机肯定处于垂直下降飞行中
The plane must have been in vertical flight mode, flying low.
在撞击前我设法把我们绑在了一面背板上
I managed to strap us to one of the backboards before we hit.
我的胳膊断了
And I broke my arm --
跟我二年级时断的两个地方一模一样 真奇怪
same two places I broke it in second grade...which is strange.
我以为我们死定了呢 菲兹
I thought we were dead for sure, Fitz.
我们太幸运了
We're so lucky.
现在我们只需要找个方法逃出去就可以了
Now we just need to figure a way out of here.
我们会找到办法逃出去的 对吧
We'll find a way out of here, right?
然后我们就会处一片汪♥洋♥之中了
And then we'd be in the middle of the ocean
伴随着减压病 没浮力 也没搜救人员
with the bends and no floatation and no one looking for us.
我已经花了一个小时试图利用心电图的
I already spent an hour trying to rig the wireless signals
无线信♥号♥♥发出微弱的求救信♥号♥♥了
on the EKG to send out a weak distress call
后来想到那是个神盾局频率
before remembering that it's a S.H.I.E.L.D. frequency
没人会听到的
and no one's listening.
问题还不在这里 问题是
And that's not the problem -- the problem is
这里的生存补给不多了
that there aren't many supplies left in here,
所以我又算了一下
so I've already done the math --
别再算了 你到底什么意思
Enough with the math. What are you saying?
我们出不去了
There is no way out.
我们会死在这里
We're going to die down here.
我们只有一次机会
We only get one shot at this,
所以我们再过一遍计划吧
so let's go over the plan one more time
确保我们知道自己要做什么
to make sure we're clear on exactly what we're doing, okay?
崔普和我会降落在山顶
Trip and I will crest the ridge,
制♥造♥点噪音 截个三轮摩托
use a noisemaker to grab a three-wheel,
希望能找个装备好点的
maybe something with more fireworks,
然后给你们俩打开条路
and open a window for you two.
你们爬进去 抓住负责人 制♥服♥他
You crawl in, grab the dealer, force his hand.
他会给我们制胜王牌的 然后一切就结束了
He'll get us our ace in the hole, and then bob's your uncle.
明白了
Roger that.
听起来很容易
Makes it sound easy.
科尔森 这个计划很可行
Coulson, it's a solid plan you've mapped out,
但一切都基于一个很大的赌博
but it hinges on a gamble -- a big one.
而且没有后援
And backup isn't coming.
只有我们四个
It'll be just the four of us.
人数和火力我们都处于弱势
We'll be outmanned and outgunned.
但弗瑞总是说
But fury always said...
当人们意识到自己是伟大事业的一部分时
...a man can accomplish anything
他们总是能无往不利
when he realizes he's a part of something bigger.
拥有如此信念的队伍可以改变世界
A team of people who share that conviction can change the world.
所以怎么样
So, what do you say?
你们准备好改变世界了吗
You ready to change the world?
没有
No.
但我准备好大战一场了
I'm ready to kick some ass.
那也行
That works, too.
我只是建议 和他谈谈
I'm saying, just talk to him.
他说一切都很好 但他的表现不像很好
He says everything's fine, but he's not acting that way.
我不知道他怎么了 但我不喜欢他这样子
I don't know what's going on with him, and I don't like it.
十分迷人 是不是
Captivating, isn't it?
我第一次看见的时候 它让我想起了熔岩灯
First time I saw it, it reminded me of a lava lamp.
当然 那时我还不能看透它
Of course, that was before I could see through it.
奎恩希望得到重力鎓化物作为回报
Quinn's expecting the gravitonium as payment.
等他完事之后 还是给他比较明智
When he's done, I think it would be wise to let him have it.
别拐弯抹角了
Don't be coy.
我知道对这东西你另有打算
I know you have plans for the stuff.
现在我理解了 我能彻底看透它了
I understand it now. I can see its soul.
我也能看透你
I can see yours, too.
沃德很担心你的神智
Ward's concerned you're going mad.
药物不仅仅强化了我的身体
The drug didn't just strengthen my body,
也让我心如明镜
it gave me clarity of mind.
它让我看到了这世界之下
It gave me a vision of the world
等待着破壳而出的新世界
that's waiting beneath the surface of this world.
你可不觉得这是疯言疯语 是吧
You don't think that's mad, do you?
你很清楚我在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你一直很清楚
You always have.
我不效忠于九头蛇
I have no allegiance to Hydra,
蜈蚣计划或是荣科实业 对你也一样
Centipede, Cybertek...you.
我唯一感兴趣的就是
I was only ever interested in --
进化
Evolution.
你知道我们和那些史前生物一样
You know we're prehistoric creatures
缓慢地脱出泥潭 穿过浓雾
oozing out of the swamps, through the mist,
挣扎着登上陆地 以求能站立起来
clawing our way onto land so we can finally stand
或者深深扎根 或者飞上天空
or plant roots... or fly.
没错
Exactly.
知道你并没有千里眼的能力时我一度非常失望
I was saddened to learn you weren't Clairvoyant.
有个问题我一直没问 但现在
I had a question I didn't get to ask, but now...
现在所有的真♥相♥我尽收眼底
Now the truth is written on the back of my eyes,
所以
so...
别犹豫 小花裙
go ahead, flowers.
尽管问
Ask.
我会变成什么
What will I become?
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
当然
Yeah.
我也饿了
And I'm hungry, too.
我也是
Me too.
又怕又饿
Scared and hungry.
你觉得那会是什么感觉
What do you think it's like?
死去吗
Death?
这就取决于死法了
Well, depends on the method, really.
淹死的话 最后时刻还是不那么难受的
Drowning's supposed to be quite pleasant in the end, apparently.
等到肺里灌满了水
Once the water fills up your lungs --
我是说死去之后
I mean after.
这个啊
Ah, yeah. Well.
我妈老是对我说 你不用害怕死亡
my mum always said that you shouldn't be afraid
因为这跟你出生之前的状态
because it's just like the way life was
没什么两样
before you were born...
说起来也没那么可怕 是不是
Which wasn't that bad, was it?
真贴心
That's sweet...
不过我出生前也挺不好过的
Though, apparently, I was miserable before I was born.
大头朝下 脑袋缠着脐带
Upside down, umbilical cord all wrapped around my head.
她说的是受孕之前的...
Yeah, well, she meant pre-conception of cour--
我知道 我在开玩笑呢
I know. I'm joking.
我当然知道你在开玩笑
Yeah, I know that you're joking. That's fine.
我总想到热力学第一定律
I like to think about the first law of thermodynamics,
宇宙中的能量不会被制♥造♥出来
That no energy in the universe is created...
-也不会被毁灭 -也不会被毁灭
- None is destroyed. - None is destroyed.
这意味着我们体内蕴含的所有能量
That means that every bit of energy inside us,
每一个粒子
every particle
都会成为别的事物的一部分
will go on to be a part of something else,
也许是海蛾鱼 也许是微生物
maybe live as a dragonfish, a microbe,
也许会在百亿年之后被超新星燃烧掉
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表