剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你会是创历史的第一人
Well, uh, y-you'd be the first.
对 我会的
Yes. I will.
杜威 到底怎么回事
What the hell, Duane?!
滚开
Move! Move!
我一直在给你发短♥信♥ 担心死了
I have been texting you all day, worried sick!
还以为你死在什么鬼地方了
thought you were dead in a gutter somewhere.
别这样 宝贝 没什么可担心的
Don't, baby. There's nothing to worry about.
我只是把手♥机♥关了
I-I just turned off my cellphone
罗蕾莱受不了那个噪音
'cause the noise was bothering Lorelei.
那是我的衣服吗
Are those my clothes?
为什么那女人穿着我的衣服 杜威
Why is this woman wearing my clothes, Duane?
她说的杜威是谁
Who's this Duane she speaks of?
是我 我的真名叫杜威
It's, uh -- that's me. My -- my real name's Duane.
她一直这么叫我 她是我老婆
She calls me that. She's my wife. Yeah.
你认为她比我好吗
Do you prefer her to me?
她跟你比起来什么都不是
Sh-she is nobody next to you.
什么都不是 真的吗
Nobody?! Really?!
"什么都不是"是这酒吧的老板
"Nobody" owns this bar.
都给我出去 出去
You know what? Everybody out. Out!
我们打烊了 都出去
We are closed! Out!
这噪音真让我心烦 雄鸡
I'm tired of this noise, Rooster.
让她闭嘴
Make it stop.
他不叫雄鸡 那是
His name is not rooster! It's --
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
你实在是太吵了
You're just making too much noise.
这是在过去48小时里
These are files of every police report
你降临的地点周围一百英里内
within 100 miles of where you arrived,
所有的警♥察♥报告
everything from the last 48 hours.
当你想浏览这些信息时 你只需要
When you want to sift through the information, you just...
-我知道怎么做 - 触碰这里
- I'm familiar. - ...touch the -- oh.
这是我们与其他国度
It's an antiquated system
多年前就淘汰了的系统
we and other realms had ages ago.
你去过不同的国度
You've... visited other realms,
看见过不同的种族 外星人
seen different species, aliens.
你有见过他们当中有蓝色皮肤的吗
Have you ever encountered any that were...blue?
当然有
Yes, of course.
是哪些
Which ones?
英特戴人 莱维安人 费拉格人
Uh, Interdites, Levians, Pheragots,
科里人 撒克斯人 赛塔里安人
Kree, Sarks, Centaurians,
还有一千年前试图征服地球的霜巨人
The frost giants tried to conquer your earth a millennia ago,
但阿斯加德打败了他们
but Asgard drove them away.
是吗 那真是谢谢了
Oh. Well, thanks for that.
其他的那些
And the others --
最近有来过地球吗
have any of them been here recently?
别担心 菲利普 科尔之子
Rest easy, Phillip, son of Coul.
其他的那些从未来过地球
None of the others have ever visited earth.
就是这个 珠宝抢劫案
There -- a robbery of jewels.
案件报告 珠宝店抢劫案
案件报告 武器店抢劫案
还有这个 武器店被机车党抢劫
And there -- a gun-store robbery by guys on Harleys.
这比我想象中发生得更快
It's happening faster than I feared.
她正在召集人手 金子和武器
She's amassing men, gold, weaponry.
罗蕾莱在组建她的大军
Lorelei is building an army.
我们跟踪那些人查到了一间机车酒吧
Traced the men to a biker bar
叫做"洛茜的沙漠绿洲"
called Rosie's Desert Oasis.
罗蕾莱可能就藏在那里
Probably where Lorelei's hiding out.
十分钟后我们会和一个神盾局小队在那碰头
Meeting a S.H.I.E.L.D. convoy there in 10.
很好
Good.
那这些好家伙就能派上用场了
Then you can show off these beauties.
这些都是"好梦"手♥枪♥吗
These all night-night guns?
用的是同样的技术
Based on the same technology,
但我们不再这么叫它们了
but we're not calling them that anymore.
-也该是时候了 -我叫它们冰冻枪
- About time. - They're called icers --
行动力丧失子弹发射...
Incapacitating cartridge emitting --
真不错
They're great.
你还减轻了那一盎司
And you lost the ounce.
而且我增强了三倍的阻滞力
And I tripled the stopping power.
但经过与麦克和蜈蚣战士的较量后
But I did realize after our run-ins with Mike
我明白
and Centipede...
抱歉 我们需要更强力的武器
Sorry. ...um, that we needed something stronger, better.
你不是说你不喜欢用枪吗
Thought you didn't like guns.
不 我是说如果需要的话 我会用的
No, I always say if I need a gun, I'll take one.
我们会需要这些的
Ah. We'll need these.
当你要对付的是被别人控制的人
When you're up against people who are being controlled,
有时很难分清他们是朋友还是敌人
sometimes it's hard to distinguish friend from foe.
有了这个 我们就不用顾忌了
This way, we can take out either.
希芙女士呢
Where's Lady Sif?
可以出发了吗
Shall we?
罗蕾莱向来喜欢奢华的宫殿和城♥堡♥
Lorelei's tastes run toward palaces, castles.
这里和她平常的落脚点比起来简直太寒酸了
This is far more humble than her usual abode.
吸引她的不是这个地方 而是里面的人
The draw wasn't the place. It was the manpower.
里面被她控制的有多少人
How many men does she have in there?
你见到嫌疑人了吗
Have you seen the suspect?
是的 见到了
Yes, we have.
她真动人
And she's beautiful.
那是怎么回事
What is that?
看来我们引起了警♥察♥的注意
Well, it seems we've caught the attention of the law.
你发誓要为我而战的
You swore to fight for me.
是的 我说到做到
Yeah, and I will.
但他们的火力太强大了
But they got a lot of firepower out there.
外面还有个穿得像中世纪战士的妞
I mean, hell, they even got some medieval-times chick.
她还拿着剑什么的
She's got, like, a sword and everything.
希芙
Sif.
我们被两面夹击了
They're on us from both sides.
这样很难瞄准
Be hard to get off a clean shot.
希芙女士 你能给我们一点掩护吗
Your ladyship, can you give us a little cover?
这掩护得真到位
Very literal interpretation.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-清理完毕 -男人们都在外面待着
- All clear. - Men, stay outside.
让希芙去抓罗蕾莱
Let Sif take Lorelei.
沃德 去后面 包围这栋房♥子
Ward, head around back. Surround the building.
罗蕾莱
Lorelei...
我发现你还在操纵男人干坏事
Still manipulating men to do your dirty work, I see.
我发现你还是差那么一两步
And I see you're still a step or two behind.
你知道最后是什么结果 所以主动跟我走吧
You know how this ends, Lorelei. So come willingly.
你把我跟那些怕你的人搞混了吧
You mistake me for someone who fears you.
我曾经打败过你
I've bested you before.
难道你忘了吗
Or have you forgotten?
弄死她
Tear her apart.
听着
Look.
我相信你是个讲道理的人
I'm sure you're, uh, a reasonable guy...
雄鸡
...Rooster.
雄鸡 真的吗
Rooster? Really?
你是个优秀的战士
You're a fine warrior.
没错
I am.
把手放在背后 跪下
So put your hands behind your back and get on your knees.
在我面前该下跪的是男人
Men kneel before me.
我是不会屈从于他们的
I do not bow to them.
这里需要支援
Gonna need some backup over here.
你不需要
That is not what you need.
带我去一个豪华的地方 配得上统治者
Take me somewhere grand, deserving of a ruler,
配得上女王
a queen.
我刚好知道这么个地方
I know just the place.
罗蕾莱的背叛依然如故
Lorelei's treachery remains unchanged,
不管在哪个世界
no matter the world.
我们会找到他们的
We'll find them.
这个地区所有的特工都在寻找
Every agent in the area is out looking.
寻找什么呢
To what end, hmm?
颈环被破坏了
The collar... has been broken.
既然不能杀人 我们没有办法终结她的魔法
Short of death, we have no means to end her enchantment.
我来担心那事吧
Let me worry about that.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表