剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Hydra won't show mercy. Neither can we.
科尔森不可能是九头蛇的人
There is no way Coulson is Hydra!
他是个好人 是我们的朋友
He is a good man, a friend!
他是个骗子
He's a liar!
布莱克特工带着他的怀疑来找我
Agent Blake came to me with his suspicions --
说科尔森和其他八级权限的人
that Coulson and the other level eights
涉及某项阴谋
were involved in some sort of conspiracy.
科尔森派他执行一项任务
Then Coulson sent him on an OP
导致他进了重症病房♥
that put him in the I.C.U.
科尔森不可能做出你说的这些事
Coulson is not capable of what you're insinuating.
雅各布森特工 科尔森的罪行
Agent Jacobson, Coulson's crimes?
招募神盾局的仇敌
Recruiting known enemies of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
违反直接命令 多得不计其数
disobeying a direct order -- multiple counts,
违反国际法
violation of international law.
去营救我们钟爱的霍尔教授
To rescue our beloved Professor Hall,
结果教授却死在他手上
who ended up dead by his hand.
没有上报他门徒阿奇拉·阿玛多尔的罪行
Failure to report the crimes if he's protege Akela Amador.
用在阿奇拉身上的技术被用在
Whose same technology somehow ended up
彼得森先生的脑袋里 你是他干了什么
in the head of Mr. Peterson, and you know his crimes.
你帮我们从千里眼手中救出科尔森
You helped us save Coulson from the Clairvoyant.
但当我们找到这位脑死亡的千里眼时
Yet when we found this brain-dead Clairvoyant,
在我们从他身上盘问出任何秘密之前
Coulson's man Ward shot him
科尔森的手下沃德将他射杀
before we could learn a single thing about him.
这一切都说得通了 西蒙斯特工
The lies add up, Agent Simmons.
你想说他从没瞒过你吗
Are you telling me he's never kept a secret from you?
现在你能做的最糟糕的事就是
The worst thing you can do right now
轻视九头蛇
is to underestimate Hydra.
他们躲在明处
They hide in plain sight.
他们赢得我们的信任 同情
They earn our trust, our sympathy.
他们让我们变得和他们一样
They make us like them.
当你犹豫的时候 他们就除掉你
And when you hesitate, they strike.
如果我们要活下去 就必须学会先发制人
If we're to survive, we must learn to strike first.
见鬼的
Damn.
处理中心就在大厅尽头
That processing center is at the end of that hall.
把你的冰冻枪给我
Give me your icer.
你想怎么做
What are you gonna do?
为你开路
Pave the way for you.
外面有好几百人吧
There's like a hundred guys out there.
12个
12.
五级步兵 基本装甲包
Level-five foot soldiers, basic armor package,
没有其他路可走了
and no other way through.
其他人都指望我们了
The others are depending on us.
但这相当于自杀啊
But it's suicide.
我不死不就行了
Not if I don't die.
如果我死了...
And if I do...
等等
Wh-- slow down.
也许我应该去死
...maybe I deserve to.
我杀了个无辜的人 斯凯
I killed an innocent man, Skye.
你并不知情
You didn't know.
你以为你在做正确的事
You thought you were doing the right thing.
你以为他想要...
You thought he was going to --
伤害你
To hurt you.
如果我们能活着出去 也许我们可以
If we make it out of this, maybe we can...
去喝点东西 就我们俩
grab a drink, you and me.
你是在...
Are you --
还记得在都柏林的酒吧里 你想要...
Remember in that bar in Dublin, you offered to...
谈谈
Talk?
我不想谈
I didn't want to talk.
我必须得公私分明
I needed to keep things compartmentalized.
像和梅那样吗
Like with May?
我不是白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
我们生活在同一架飞机上好吧
We live on the same plane together, for god's sake.
和她在一起 我知道我可以
Well, with her, I knew I could.
但是和你...我不想冒这个险
With you... I didn't want to risk it.
我是想和你谈谈 沃德 不是和你上♥床♥
I was offering to talk, Ward, not to have sex with you.
我没这么说 我是说
I'm not saying that. I'm saying...
我想要个机会补偿你
I want a chance to take you up on it,
和你谈谈
to have that talk.
我知道我不是那种人
Look, I know I'm not that guy.
我感情不外露 还很无聊
I'm too locked-down, too boring.
如果我们活着出去
When we make it out of this...
好 我们去喝杯东西吧
Yes, let's have a drink.
你说你有可能会死 所以...管他呢
You said you might die, so...what the hell?
把门锁好
Lock the door behind me.
你...
Hey, you...
你真该查查字典里"无聊"是什么意思
You should really look up the word "Boring" in a dictionary.
准备好侵入系统了吗
You ready to hack this system?
谁说我要侵入了
Who said anything about hacking?
在这里 汉德特工
There. Agent Hand.
在东翼的局势分♥析♥室
Outside the east wing situation room.
这绝对算得上是严重的局势了
This is definitely a situation.
西蒙斯在吗 找到西蒙斯之前我们哪都不去
Is Simmons there? We don't move until we find Simmons.
我再说一遍 救她最好的机会就是
I'll say it again. Best bet to save her --
利用通风系统到达局势分♥析♥室上方
use the ventilation system to get above the sit room.
顺着菲兹的小鼠洞爬下去
Drop down using Fitz's sweet, little mouse hole,
再对着维多利亚·汉德的心脏开两枪
and put two bullets through Victoria Hand's heart.
这也是种选择 长官
Yeah, it's an option, sir.
-都不审问吗 -审问什么
- Without questioning? - Questioning what?
她想快点杀掉我们还是慢慢来吗
Whether she wants to kill us fast or slow?
上次我们这样做时 我们杀了无辜的人
Last time we did that, we shot the wrong man.
因为她想我们这样做
Because she wanted us to!
菲尔 这是为了神盾局的灵魂而战
Phil, this is a battle for S.H.I.E.L.D.'s soul,
我们身处前线
and we're on the front lines.
今天 我们将被历史铭记
History will remember us this day.
没错 为了神盾局的灵魂而战
That's right. It's for S.H.I.E.L.D.'s soul.
不经过考虑的谋杀肯定是...
And murder without consideration is a sure --
考虑 考虑下这个
"Consideration"? Consider this.
她在我手下的油门上安装炸♥弹♥
She had one of my men killed
杀死了他
with a bomb rigged to his gas pedal.
还有两个浮在酒店泳池上
The other two were floating in the hotel pool,
他们可不是在游仰泳
and they weren't doing the backstroke.
但我们可以冻住她
But we can just as easily ice her.
你不能冻住像她这样的人
You don't put someone like her on ice.
她让斯凯腹部挨了一枪
She had Skye shot in the stomach --
正中腹腔 就因为她好奇
In the stomach -- because she was curious.
麦克尔·彼得森 劫后余生
Mike Peterson -- burned alive
却被变成了怪物
and turned into some kind of freak.
她用机器折磨你
She tortured you, using the same machine
用的正是给花裙婊♥子♥洗♥脑♥的那种机器
she used to brainwash that bitch in the flower dress.
而现在 她也许正对西蒙斯特工做同样的事
And right now, she's probably doing the same to Agent Simmons.
我想了很多 朋友
Oh, I've considered it plenty, my friend.
不 西蒙斯不会有事的
No. Simmons will be fine.
现实点吧 孩子
Just being realistic, kid.
我从没提起过
I never mentioned that.
我告诉你 快点杀掉她就是种慈悲
I'm telling you, killing her quick would be a mercy.
我从没说过蕾娜进入过那台机器
I never said Raina had been inside the machine.
我从没跟人说过
I never told that to anybody.
那我肯定是在报告里看到的
I must have read it in a report, then.
你没跟我们在一起
You weren't with us.
重点是 小维达到目的之前还会有多少人受害
The point is, how many more have to suffer before Vic gets hers?
你之后马上出现了
You showed up right after.
你到底想说什么
What are you driving at?
斯凯中枪之后
After Skye was shot.
奎恩说这样会带千里眼找到解药
Quinn said it was so I would lead the Clairvoyant to the cure.
正是这样
That's exactly what I did.
我跟你一起走进去的
I walked you right in there with me.
菲尔
Phil...
今天很难熬 我明白
Look. It's been a rough day. I-I get it.
但你得冷静一下...
But you need to take a second and...
该死
Damn it.
-别动 -不许动
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表