剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
第一季 第十七集
《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of s.H.I.E.L.D."...
你就是千里眼吗
You're the Clairvoyant?
他让自己的情感蒙蔽了理智
He let his emotions get the best of him.
他不会善罢甘休的 斯凯
And he wasn't gonna stop, Skye.
我绝不允许那事发生
I wasn't gonna let that happen.
我担心他杀错了人
I'm worried he killed the wrong man.
千里眼没有超能力
The Clairvoyant doesn't have abilities.
他有的是安全权限
He has security clearance.
他是神盾局特工
He's an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
为什么梅
Why would May have
在驾驶员座舱有一条未授权加密线路
an unauthorized encrypted hard line in the cockpit?
把枪放下 梅
Put it down, May!
你听谁的命令 谁是真正的千里眼
Who do you answer to?! Who's the real Clairvoyant?!
我们这是去哪儿
Where are we going?
我不知道 不是我♥干♥的
I don't know! I didn't do it!
飞机降落后 干掉飞机上所有人
When that plane touches down, take out everyone on board.
除了科尔森特工
Except Agent Coulson.
他是我的
He's mine.
塔台 我是神盾局E3
Tower, this is S.H.I.E.L.D. Echo-3.
有两架无人机跟在我后边
I got a pair of UAVs on my six.
友方吗 完毕
These friendlies? Over.
离得再近一点 就要碰到我飞机的喷气流了
They're gonna hit my jet wash, they get any closer.
怎么回事
What is that?
《神盾局特工》
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
-科尔森 -该死的把武器放下
- Coulson. - Drop the damn weapon
踢到楼梯这来 梅 快点
and kick it over to the stairs, May, now!
快
Now!
后退 到那边去
Now back the hell up! Over there!
说 你把飞机航向改到哪里了
Talk. Tell us where you rerouted the plane.
-不是我设定的 我发誓 -别骗我
- I didn't set this new course. I swear! - Don't lie to me!
得了 别装了 飞机都转向了
Yeah, well, the plane just turned around, for god's sake!
不是你 飞机怎么转向的
How is this happening, then?
总部可以改写飞机的自动控制
H.Q. can override automated control of the avionics,
想让咱们去哪就去哪
take us anywhere they want.
让我查看一下仪表操纵板 我就能
Let me check the instrument panel, and I'll be able --
-想都别想 -不解释清楚 你哪都别想去
- No way! - You're not going anywhere till you explain what --
不是我
It's not me!
为什么你有一条加密线路
Why did you have an encrypted hard line?
还有你为什么在被发现后朝我开枪
And try to shoot me when we found it?
-大家都冷静一下 -算了
- Let's take a breath, huh? - Let's not!
那是一条专用线路
It was a dedicated channel...
打给弗瑞局长的
to Director Fury.
这是实话
That's the truth.
弗瑞局长
Director fury?
我几周都没能跟他通上话了
I haven't been able to get him on the line for weeks.
你在向他汇报
You were reporting to him?
我只能说这么多
That's all I can tell you.
别再装了
Oh, just come out with it!
你只能告诉我们这些
That's all you can tell us?!
我在执行命令
I'm under orders!
弗瑞会告诉你的
Fury will tell you.
怎么 开枪也是命令吗
What -- was this an order?
朝我脑袋开枪
To shoot me in the bloody head?
等等
Hold on.
我们这不是去弗瑞那
We're not headed to Fury anymore.
我不知道我们要去哪儿
I don't know where we're headed.
我没法联♥系♥上弗瑞 因为菲兹把线路切断了
And I can't get Fury on the line because Fitz cut the line!
斯凯让我切断的
Skye told me to!
有人在与千里眼联络
Someone was talking to the Clairvoyant,
真正的千里眼
The real Clairvoyant.
菲兹 当时你也在那里
You were in the walls, Fitz.
想解释一下 你为什么会鼓捣
You want to explain why you were tampering
卫星电缆吗
with the plane's sat cable?
这事现在不重要
Sure, because that's relevant!
别想把事情扯到我身上
Don't try and turn this around on me!
菲兹
Fitz.
我在试图跟待在中心的西蒙斯联♥系♥
I was trying to speak to Simmons at the Hub.
要用到加密线路吗
And you needed an encrypted line?
-干嘛这么神秘 -你说呢
- What's so secret that you -- - Well, you tell me!
西蒙斯和我知道你俩在交头接耳
Simmons and I know you two have been whispering,
不告诉我们
keeping things from us,
救了你们命的药的事情
about the drug that saved your life.
西蒙斯只是想弄明白
Simmons is just trying to figure out
这到底是怎么回事
how the whole thing works!
菲兹
Fitz.
她和谁说过这件事
Who is she talking to?
菲兹 把门打开
Fitz, open the door.
不可能 除非我们把这件事搞清楚
No way -- not until we sort this out.
-我不会打开任何东西 -把门打开
- I'm not opening anything. - Open the door.
你不把门打开我们什么事都搞不清楚
We can't get anything sorted until you open the damn door!
斯凯 用你的笔记本电脑连接我们的系统
Skye, get your laptop hooked up to our systems.
看看能否找到任何神盾局的通讯记录
See if you can pull up any S.H.I.E.L.D. communications.
我想知道飞行的目的地和原因
I want to know where this plane is headed and why.
科尔森
Coulson --
你待着别动
You stay put!
告诉我西蒙斯和谁说过这件事
Now tell me who Simmons is talking to.
如果那人我们信不过
'cause if it isn't someone we trust,
她现在的处境会很危险
she's in serious danger.
西蒙斯特工
Agent Simmons.
我还在想你溜到哪里去了呢
I was wondering where you snuck off to.
你很忙吗
You busy?
是的 但没关系
Yes, but that's okay.
今天这里很吵
It's noisy here today.
很多人都像是在执行任务
A lot of guys in action mode.
我四处打听了
I asked around.
好像是个八级任务
Guess it's a level eight operation of some sort.
我也很惊讶能独占这个屋子
I was surprised to have this room to myself.
那你在忙些什么呢
So, what are you working on?
科尔森的队伍可真是充满了秘密啊
Coulson's team is awfully secretive,
在这里都算是神秘的
even for this organization.
你在隐瞒些什么吗 特工
Are you hiding something, Agent?
没有 不是什么重要的事
No. It's just nothing important.
希望如此
I hope not.
因为我依稀记得我们找到了一种
Because I remember us tracking down a drug
能把一个女孩从死亡边缘救回来的药物
that brought a girl back from the brink,
那东西可是意义重大
and that was real important.
是啊 我知道
Yes. I know.
仔细想了想
Come to think of it,
我好像不记得你有将它上报
I don't remember seeing it in the dispatches,
或是在布莱克特工伤到肋骨的时候
or you mentioning it when Agent Blake
提起这药
got his ribs caved in.
那是因为我
I wasn't in a positi--
因为如果你掌握这种方法但却不去利用
'cause if you had the means and you didn't use them,
那些伤亡也同样要算在你头上
that blood is all over your hands, too.
我知道
I know.
我正在尝试
I'm trying.
听着 有人为了这个秘密失去了生命
Look. Men died to keep this secret.
我们还不明白个中原因
We don't understand why,
所以出于安全考量 目前的研究要保密
so we wanted to keep our research in-house for safety.
-什么研究 -如今遇到了瓶颈
- Research? - That's hit a dead end.
我正在上传斯凯的血液扫描结果
I'm uploading Skye's blood scans.
我想私下里联♥系♥
I would like to contact Agent Weaver
神盾学院的韦弗特工
at S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy covertly.
寻求帮助
For a little help.
但这件事一定不能让其他人知道
But we must keep this between us.
拜托了 我不想惹任何麻烦
Please, I don't want any...trouble.
你是五级特工
You're level five?
我的六级权限可以使用
My level-six clearance gives me access
全息可视电♥话♥ 用的是加密线路
to the holobox -- secure line.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表