剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
If I didn't know better,
我会觉得你开始享受你的工作了
I'd swear you're starting to enjoy your job.
你觉得他开始享受工作了吗
You get the impression he's enjoying his job?
肯定有人这么觉得
Somebody does.
我愿意认为我们都享受自己的工作
Well, I'd like to think we all enjoy our work.
为什么不呢
And why not?
这都是回报丰厚的激动时刻啊
These are exciting times full of rewards.
这也提醒我了
Which reminds me...
泽勒 是我
Zeller. Yeah, it's me.
今天下午给麦克·彼得森传一些他儿子的视频
Stream Mike Peterson some video of his son this afternoon.
不客气
Don't mention it.
那家伙怎么样 我改变了他的人生
How about that guy? I've turned him into a new man.
他真的是人吗
Is that what he is?
你还在记恨他对你做的事情吗
Are you still sore about what he did to you?
不 我记恨的是你下的命令
No, I'm sore at you for making him do it.
我们马上就要完成一件
Look, we're on the verge of completing something
我追逐了25年的事情了
I've been chasing for 25 years.
你就不能为我感到高兴吗
Can't you just be happy for me?
你看 这就是我的意思
See? That's what I'm talking about.
-乐观的人 -我想你也会很乐观的
- Happy campers. - I think you'll be happy, too.
治愈了斯凯并让科尔森起死回生的药物
We're close to replicating the drug
马上就要复♥制♥成功了
that healed Skye and brought Coulson back to life.
斯凯硬盘里的数据
The data from Skye's hard drive,
里面所有的研究 都帮了大忙
all that research -- been a big help.
我上传了所有的数据给古巴的实验室
I've uploaded everything to the lab in Cuba.
我们降落时他们就应该有初步结果了
They'll have initial results by the time we land.
你从不让人失望 是吧 小花裙
You never disappoint, do you, flowers?
我的人都有你的成功率就好了
Wish everyone on my team had the same success rate.
好的 那我们下午见
Okay. We'll see you this afternoon.
我们联♥系♥上了荣科实业
We're on with the R&D department
在帕罗奥图的研发部门
up at Cybertek's Palo Alto offices.
没事的 菲兹
It'll be okay, Fitz.
不论他们的调查多深入
No matter how deep they dig,
他们只能找到我伪造的新身份
they'll only find the new identities I've created.
不是这件事
It's not that.
是因为要把我们的设计拱手送给别人
It's the idea of giving them access to all of our designs.
我们不会给他们任何东西
We're not actually giving them anything.
我们只需要潜入进去把斯凯的闪盘
We just need to get inside so we can plug Skye's flash drive
插到他们任何一台电脑上
into one of their computers.
你不用去
You don't have to go.
也不是这件事
It's not that, either.
是沃德
It's ward.
如果加勒特也给他装了一个
What if Garrett put an exploding eye into him,
会爆♥炸♥的眼睛控制他呢
to control him?
也许这才是他背叛我们的原因
Maybe that's why he betrayed us.
我很确定原因比这个简单得多
I'm pretty sure there's a much simpler reason.
他很邪恶
He's evil.
我不相信人生来就是邪恶的
Well, I don't believe that people are born evil.
一定是发生了什么事情
Something must have happened.
很抱歉用了这么久
Hey, sorry it took so long.
我妈妈真的很舍不得
My mom's real sentimental
我外公的咆哮突击队员装备
about granddad's howling commando stuff.
崔普很慷慨的要资助我们
Trip was generous enough to offer up
一些他外公的间谍科技
some of his granddad's spy tech to help us out,
所以我们应该先系统地清点一遍里面的...
so we should systematically take a full inventory of ev--
我的天 那是手持催眠枪吗
Oh, my god. Is that a handheld hypno-beam?
原版试用品之一
One of the original betas.
看到底部这个按钮了吗
See how it has the switch on the bottom?
成品把它挪到侧面了
The production models moved it to the side.
这太棒了
This is amazing.
都可以媲美
Almost as cool as a...
-晶体管冲击波枪 -晶体管冲击波枪
- Transistorized blast gun. - Transistorized blast gun.
好吧
Ah, ha ha. Okay.
你们俩可以过后再缠绵
The two of you can get a room later,
我们现在要赶飞机了
but we have a plane to catch.
别动
No.
他们在哪买♥♥的这东西 漫画书背面吗
Where did they buy this stuff, from the back of a comic book?
不 姑娘 那不是蜂鸣器 那是
No, girl, that's not really a joy buzzer. That's a --
电磁脉冲
E.M.P.
能让十英尺半径内的范围断电
Knocks power out in about a 10-foot radius.
是啊 好多复古神盾局间谍装备啊
Yeah. A lot of vintage S.H.I.E.L.D. spy craft
专门设计成无害的样子 以防特工暴露
was designed to look innocent in case a spy was caught.
比如说 这个
Like, um...Okay.
比如这些香烟
Like these smokes.
谢了崔普 这些工具非常有用
Thanks, Trip. This is a huge help.
让我们有实力能与恶人对抗
Gives us a fighting chance against these bad guys.
天哪 菲兹
Oh, Fitz.
当心了九头蛇 我们杀回来了
Watch out, Hydra. Here we come.
15年前
我哪天退休了就住在这
I'm gonna retire out here one day.
怀俄明的一千亩林地和牧场
A thousand acres of Wyoming woods and meadows,
钱都付了
already paid for.
说话啊 小子 我又不是读心人
Speak up, son. I'm not a mind reader.
警♥察♥发现我们怎么办
What if the police find us?
根本没人在找你
Nobody's looking.
你的家人巴不得你就此消失
Family will be happy to never see you again.
至于条子么
As for cops, well...
他们一般不插手任何跟神盾局有关的事
They do best when they stay out of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s way.
神盾学院就在附近吗
So, is S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy near here?
眼下你还有比那更要紧的事
Right now, you have more pressing issues,
比如说你今晚吃什么
like what you're gonna eat tonight.
我以为你拿的就是我们的晚饭
I-I thought that was our dinner.
不 这是我的晚饭 我打来的 就归我吃
No, this my dinner. I shot them, I eat them.
就连巴迪都比你有资格吃这些猎物
Hell, Buddy deserves these birds more than you do.
毕竟是他叼回来的
He retrieved them.
在外面混 你想要的东西必须自己挣
Out here, son, if you want something, you have to earn it.
从现在起 吃穿用全靠你自己了
From here on out, you earn everything.
想要个睡觉的地方就自己建
You want a warm place to sleep, you make it.
想有东西吃就自己去打
You want something to eat, you kill it.
等等 你不是认真的吧
Wait, wait. Y-you can't be serious.
这包里只有几件衣服
All -- all I have in here are some clothes.
这根本不公平
Right? This isn't fair.
如果你预先告诉我 我还能带些工具补给
If you'd have told me, I-I'd have brought tools or food --
自己疏忽大意别来怨我
Stop blaming me for your own failure!
让人很难欣赏你
Makes me not like you.
你想轻松些 那就回少管所去
You want it easy? Go back to juvie.
他们会给你个小隔间和一张床
They'll give you three squares and a cot.
快去证实你家人对你的印象吧
Confirm what your family believes,
去证实所有人对你的看法
what everybody believes --
告诉他们格兰特·沃德既软弱 又无能
That Grant Ward is weak and worthless.
这么着吧 我把巴迪留给你
I'll tell you what -- I'll leave Buddy here.
你要是能照顾他 没准他也能照顾你
You take care of him, maybe he'll take care of you.
我过几个月就回
I'll be back in a couple of months.
到时你还能不能活着
Either you'll be here or you won't.
就看你了
It's up to you.
但无论如何
But for what it's worth...
我相信你撑得住
I believe you can do it.
荣科实业
加利福尼亚州 帕罗奥图
你好 欢迎来到荣科实业 请坐
Hi. Welcome to Cybertek. Sit. Please.
我是研发部高级副主管奥特 这位是迪亚兹
I'm Ott, senior V.P. of R&D. This is Diaz.
我是西奥·蒂特尔 这位是罗姆博士
I'm Theo Tittle. This is Dr. Roum.
多谢在百忙之中抽空见我们
Thanks so much for seeing us on such short notice.
我们最近也见过不少
We've met with a number
前神盾局的科学家
of other former S.H.I.E.L.D. scientists recently,
但到目前为止 我不得不说
and I must say, thus far, we're...
比较失望
underwhelmed.
而九头蛇的人 他们的想法更不受束缚
Hydra, on the other hand, less constrained in their thinking.
-人还年轻 -都很年轻
- And younger. - Usually younger.
是啊
Yeah.
我就说该我们去
I told you we should have gone in.
你省省吧
Oh, hush.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表