剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Coulson, nice to see you're not dead.
你拿到我们对病毒的分♥析♥报告了吗
Did you get our analysis of the virus?
拿到了 神盾局没有任何类似记录
We did, and S.H.I.E.L.D. has no record of anything like it.
没人有
No one does.
必须要顺利到达沙盒
So it's imperative it reach the Sandbox without incident.
我们需要它以防出现全国性传染
In case of a pandemic, we're going to need it.
我很清楚
I'm aware of that,
但我不想再听到命令或决策
but I don't need more orders or ultimatums.
我需要的是答案
I need answers.
我也希望我有答案
I wish I had some for you.
很抱歉 科尔森 上头让我通知你
I'm sorry, Coulson -- I've been ordered to inform you
如果机上有被感染物 你需要除掉它
that if you have infected cargo, you need to dump it.
听到了吗 科尔森
Do you copy me, Coulson?
这是最顶层下来的命令
These orders are coming from up top.
不好意思 信♥号♥♥不好
I'm sorry -- bad connection.
没听到最后那部分
Didn't get that last part.
想都别想
Don't even think it.
我不需要 那是你的工作
I don't have to. That's your job.
没事的 一切都会好起来
It's all right. Everything's gonna be fine.
别再这样说了
Please stop saying that.
我知道你一直在看手表
I see you looking at your watch.
你确定你不需要我帮你去
Are you sure you don't need my help just to --
你确定这东西有用吗
Are you sure this thing even works?
你知道它有用的
Yeah, well, you know it does.
我的设备不是问题 是疫苗
My device isn't the issue -- it's the vaccine.
抗血清
Antiserum!
我怀疑的是你校准得够不够准确
And all I'm wondering is whether you calibrated it correctly.
才不是设备的问题 别怪到我头上
Hey, it's not the device. Hey, don't put this on me.
我之前在学院里都做得好好的
I was doing just fine,
隐藏在一个安全且固定的室内实验室
tucked away in a safe, indoor, non-mobile lab at the academy!
你想离开还把我们带到了这个空中马戏团
Oh! Then you had to go and drag us into this flying circus!
都没通过外勤考察
Didn't even pass our field assessments, for god's sake!
拜托 别说得像我逼你跟着我到处去
Oh, please, as if I forced you to follow me anywhere.
我引用下你说过的话
You said, and I quote...
菲兹
"Oh, fitz,
这是探索世界
it's the most perfect opportunity
最完美的机会了
for us to see the world!
错过这机会的话就太愚蠢了
We'd be fools to pass this one up!"
我很讨厌你用那声音说话
I hate it when you use that voice.
我听起来才不是那样的
That's not even how I sound.
你不过是害怕出外勤而已
And you were just afraid of going into the field.
-我才没害怕 -而且你别装得像
- I was not afraid. - And don't you dare act like these last months
这几个月不是你枯燥生活中最精彩的部分
haven't been the highlight of your entire pasty life!
枯燥[也有苍白的意思] 是吗
Pasty? Oh, really?
说的好像你有小麦色肤色一样
Well, when did you become so sun-kissed?
因为我很肯定每一天的每一分钟
Because I'm pretty sure that every minute of every day,
你都跟我一起呆在实验室里
you've been stuck in a lab right beside me.
在学院里 科研行动 还有这飞机
At the academy, at sci-ops, this plane --
你一直以来都在我的身边
You've been beside me the whole damn time!
你需要搞定这个
You have to fix this.
我不知道怎么做 菲兹
I don't know how, fitz.
这几个防火员的抗体
The antibodies from the three firefighters
都不足以跟这病毒抗争
aren't strong enough to fight this virus.
它是从外星基因里诞生的
It's born from alien DNA.
我们没有任何东西
There's no one...
可以用来创造抗血清
to create an antiserum from.
因为还没有谁能打败它生存下来 除了
Because no one's actually survived this except...
-奇塔瑞 -奇塔瑞
- The chitauri. - The chitauri.
戴头盔的那个长得像貂的混♥蛋♥
Well, the minky bastard who actually wore the helmet
感染了这病毒
had the virus...
没错 而且在
Yeah, and managed to survive
没有放出任何静电脉冲地活下来了因为
without ever emitting an electrostatic pulse because...
-对病毒免疫 -对
- It was immune. - Yes.
她只是个携带者 跟伤寒带菌者一样
She -- she was just the carrier, like typhoid mary.
她 不 等等
Uh, "She"? Well, no, wait.
那 你不会真的认为 算了
That -- you don't really think that -- okay, doesn't matter.
所以如果我从头盔内
Um, so if -- if I can scrape some epithelial cells
刮取一些表皮细胞 就能造出疫苗吗
from the inside of the helmet, we can create a vaccine?
没错
Yes!
是抗血清 不过你说对了
Antiserum, but yes.
-那难道不是 -菲兹
- Isn't that... - fitz!
不 你不能进来
No, uh... you can't be in here.
太迟了 我都进来了
Too late. It's done.
反正你尽力别碰到我 好吗
Just try and do your best to keep your hands off me, yeah?
菲兹 我不知道你到底想干什么 但
Fitz, I don't know what you think you're doing, but --
我只是在做我们一直在做的事
I'm doing what we always do.
我们能搞定的 两人一起
We're gonna fix this -- together.
第三次总有好运
Third time's a charm.
可以让我来吗
May I do the honors?
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
我们做到了
We did it.
不要
No.
长官
Sir,
我知道这种情况应该遵守制度
I know the protocol in these circumstances,
但你能先告诉我爸吗
but could you please tell my dad first?
我只是觉得
I just think
如果由他来说 我妈更能接受
my mum would take it better if it comes from him.
我们还没到那步 还有时间
We're not there yet. There's still time.
长官 拜托了
Sir, please.
能让我和菲兹独处一会吗
Would you mind if I had a brief moment alone with Fitz?
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我们再试一次
We'll try again.
第三只老鼠身上的静电脉冲似乎弱了很多
The electrostatic pulse from the third rat seemed much less,
我们有进展
so we're making progress.
如果我们能调整免疫血清
If we can calibrate the antiserum...
免疫血清
Antiserum, yes.
菲兹 你终于说对了
You finally got it right, Fitz.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
布莱克特工正在线上 他想知道这边的情况
Agent Blake is on the line. He wants to know what's going on.
如果你不接电♥话♥ 他会找沃德
If you won't answer, he asked for Ward.
长官 我们的命令是什么
Sir... what are our orders?
保持不变
They're unchanged.
这是什么
What is that?
有人正在降下货仓的坡道
Someone's lowering the cargo-hold ramp.
搞什么鬼
What the hell.
成功了
Hey. It worked.
脉冲只是把老鼠击昏而已
The pulse just knocked the rat unconscious.
珍玛
Jemma?
珍玛
Jemma!
珍玛 成功了
Jemma, it worked!!
不要 珍玛 珍玛 不要
Please, don't! Jemma! Jemma, don't!
珍玛
Jemma!!
珍玛
Jemma!
免疫血清成功了 可是她跳下去了
The antiserum worked, but she jumped!
别误会了
Don't get me wrong!
你俩还活着 我很高兴
I'm happy you're both alive. Truly.
我知道你是想拯救整个团队
And I realize you were trying to save the team,
但你今天所做的 不是你的决定
but what you did today -- that was not your call.
光是把你们从水里救上来
Just getting you out of the water --
你知道应付摩洛哥当局
Do you have any idea what a pain it is
有多头疼吗
dealing with the Moroccan Office?
不要再这样乱来了
Don't you ever pull a stunt like that again.
我们不想失去你 珍玛
We'd hate to lose you, Jemma.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
那我们现在可以走了吗
Oh, does that mean we're to leave now?
觉得你的第一次跳伞怎么样
So, what did you think of your first time skydiving?
说老实话 我宁愿不再去想
Honestly, I'd rather not think about it anymore.
我觉得你今天非常勇敢
I thought what you did was incredibly brave.
我想现在是时候告诉你了
Well, I-I suppose now's as good a time as any to tell you that,
早前我可能误导了你
um, I may have misled you earlier.
当我把"好梦"手♥枪♥交回给你时
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表