剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Donnie hadn't made any enemies here,
多尼在这里没有树敌
but he hadn't made any friends, either.
但也没交到朋友
He had a hard time adjusting? How old is he?
他很难适应这里吗 他多大了
youngest since you guys.
18岁 是你们之后最年轻的的学员18,
I.Q. And failing out of high school when we met him.
智商190 我们第一次见他时他高中缀学190
Probably bored out of his mind.
他可能是觉得高中实在无聊
If things went well,
一切顺利的话
we were considering graduating him early
我们在考虑让他提前毕业
and assigning him to the Sandbox.
然后派他去"沙盒"基地
Wow. Well, he would love it there.
太棒了 他肯定会喜欢那里的
But he doesn'tike it here, so I'm afraid he'll wash out.
但他不喜欢这里 所以我担心他会提前离开
Maybe that was the idea.
可能真会这样
Agent Weaver, keep working with investigations
韦弗特工 继续调查
interviewing cadets, instructors.
找其他学员还有教员谈谈
Of course.
没问题
And us?
我们呢
Their interviews won't bear fruit.
他们找人谈话不会有收获的
We teach cadets to keep secrets.
我们这里就是教人怎么保守秘密
Where did you guys hang out
以前你们想躲开老师时
when you wanted to get away from the faculty?
通常都会去哪里
Can we tell someone from operations?
这事儿我们可以跟作战部的人说吗
Yes, because we need to conduct our own investigation.
可以 因为我们需要亲自去调查
墨西哥 墨西哥城
Dario Marquez's dress shop.
达里奥·马尔克斯的服装店
Marquez doesn't do the best papers in town,
马尔克斯虽然不是这里伪造证件最厉害的
but he also doesn't use a computer.
但他可以不用电脑就伪造出来
So, if Lumley's gonna make a run for it,
所以如果拉姆利要伪造证件
your guess is he might pass through that door.
你猜想他可能会去找他
It's worth a shot,
值得一试
so we wait.
所以我们守株待兔
And when we get there?
我们什么时候去那里
We mingle, low key.
我们低调点偷偷混进去
You and Skye get comfortable with the students
你和斯凯跟学生混熟
see if you can get them gossiping.
看看能不能打听到八卦
Skye looks young enough to blend in.
斯凯看上去很年轻 混进去不成问题
You're not exactly old man river,
你也没那么老啊
and Fitz looks younger than us.
而且菲茨看上去比我们年轻多了
Time will come when you won't make fun of me for that.
总有一天你会没法拿这个开我玩笑的
You'll be jealous.
到时候你就嫉妒吧
You'll be jealous, wrinkly old hags.
到时候你会变成满脸皱纹嫉妒我的老巫婆
I want Fitz to go talk to Donnie.
菲茨你去跟多尼谈谈吧
Sorry?
什么
Donnie's withdrawn, might know more than he's letting on.
多尼性格内向 他可能知道更多情况
You're a hero here, Fitz. He looks up to you.
你是这里的英雄 菲茨 他很敬佩你
Go hang out with him.
你去跟他聊聊
Even if he has no clue who might be after him,
即使他不知道是谁想害他
he could use a friend.
有个朋友跟他聊聊也好
That is a wonderful idea.
这个主意实在是太棒了
Ward has them from time to time.
沃德偶尔也会想出几个主意吧
I'll meet you later.
我先走了 回见
What? It's strategic.
怎么了 派他去是战略需要
It's adorable.
你做得很好
The tin man has a heart after all.
铁石心肠的人也有善良的一面啊
So, where are we going?
话说我们去哪里
S.H.I.E.L.D. keeps careful watch
神盾局一直
of everything within their walls,
对这里面的一切严格管理
so in the late '60s, to escape the cameras
所以60年代末 为了逃避
and the prying eyes of the faculty,
摄像头和教职工的窥视
a few cadets started sneaking down to the boiler room
几个学员开始偷溜到锅炉房♥
to play cards, you know, exchange ideas.
打牌 还有交流思想
My kind of people.
跟我一样的人
Some amazing breakthroughs have come out of here.
一些惊人的突破就是在这里实现的
So the tradition lives on.
所以传统延续了下来
Of cramming into the boiler room?
大家一起窝在锅炉房♥的传统吗
Well, over the years, we made a few improvements.
多年以来 我们小改进了一下
Do you have one of these at operations?
你们作战部那边有类似的地方吗
No.
没有
Did not think so.
我看未必
Drinks are on me.
喝酒的话我请
Donnie.
多尼
Agent Fitz, sir.
菲茨特工 长官
Oh, please. Call me "Fitz."
别这样 叫我菲茨就行
Mind if I come in?
我可以进去吗
Yeah no. I mean, no, I don't.
当然 不 我是说当然不介意
Okay, my room was just like this, except, um,
我以前的房♥间跟这一模一样 除了
Um, there was a lot more laundry on the floor.
地上有更多的脏衣服
You feeling better?
你好点了吗
You know, you shouldn't be afraid To tell me
如果你觉得有人要对付你
if you think someone could be targeting you.
你应该大胆跟我说的
I'm not. It was it was probably just a prank.
我不是害怕 这只是个恶作剧罢了
Freshmen get pranked.
新生总是会被捉弄
I remember vividly,
这我记忆犹新
but that doesn't mean that every freshman needs to be thawed.
但也不代表每个新生都要被冻成冰雕吧
Is that a design for organic light emitting diodes?
那是有机发光二极管的设计图吗
For active camouflage, I'm thinking.
这是我为可移♥动♥伪装设计的
An ionized air cannon?
离子空气炮
It's so small.
这真小巧
Well, I was able to double the pressurization by making
我成功将加压装置的效果增加了一倍 这样
by making it compact.
这样就更轻便了
Clever.
真聪明
I must say these ideas are way beyond
不得不说 你这些创意
what I was toying with in my first few months.
比我当年刚入学时强多了
You shouldn't keep these big ideas to yourself.
你不该将这些收着的
You should run them by your instructors.
你该将这些展示给你的导师看
These aren't my big ideas.
这些不是我的创意
So...say you're gonna do what this guy did
如果说你要像这人一样
Leave S.H.I.E.L.D., go off the grid.
离开神盾局 销声匿迹
What's your move?
你会怎么做
I'd hide in the wheel well of a 747 flight
我会藏在一趟从纽瓦克至新加坡的
from Newark to Singapore.
747飞机的轮舱内
Oxygen, a chute.
备上氧气瓶 降落伞
The back half of the trip passes over 3,000 miles of land,
最后一半的旅程将经过三千英里的土地
a dozen countries could drop anywhere.
上面有十几个国家 我可以选择任意一个降落
You'd probably head to South America.
你可以考虑一下南美洲
You speak Spanish.
你会说西班牙语
Vacation spanish.
只是度假用的西班牙语
Lima, most likely, what with the growing food scene.
不如利马吧 那的美食真不错
All right, what's up?
好吧 你到底想说什么
You tell me.
你说呢
You're talking, more than ever.
你从没像今天这么多话
Cause you're not.
因为你太安静了'
And you suddenly became active on the Skye investigation?
还突然对斯凯的调查有了兴趣
She's proved herself
她证明了自己
stepped up in a big way for our team, for you.
为了团队 为了你 她承担了许多
Is that it, or is it just to distract me?
是这样吗 还是只为了分散我的注意力
Both.
二者皆有
I know you're having a hard time believing what
我知道你很难接受这个事实
They changed my memories.
他们篡改了我的记忆
Who's to say they didn't change more?
谁知道他们是否篡改了更多东西呢
I say.
我知道
I know you, Phil, and I knew you before.
我了解你 菲尔 你我相识已久
You'd know I'd be the first to go down that road
你该知道如果我对这事有一丝怀疑
If I thought it led somewhere.
我一定会追查到底的
Do you believe me, at least?
至少你该相信我吧
Do you Yes.
你相信我吗 是的
Good.
那就好
But I'm tired of secrets, so I'm glad we're here.
但我已经厌倦了秘密 所以我很高兴能来这里
We need to root out all the secrets.
我们要揭开所有的秘密
Agent Ward and I have been having sex
沃德特工和我一直在上♥床♥...
I got him.
我发现他了
He's headed your way.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表