剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
如果我拒绝呢
You spend the next five years in the fridge.
你接下来的五年将在冰箱里度过
The fridge?
电冰箱吗
It's worse than it sounds.
它会比听起来更糟的
All right, what do you want?
好吧 你想要什么
Follow me to your office.
跟我到你的办公室去
We've got some work to do.
我们有些活儿要做
无声警报
Vanchat's intel is paying off.
范查特的情报有结果了
We're pursuing every known buyer
我们一直在全球范围内寻找
of Chitauri metals around the globe.
奇塔瑞金属的已知买♥♥家
The largest has a warehouse in Sydney.
其中最大的买♥♥家在悉尼有一间仓库
We're heading there now.
我们现在正赶过去
This is our chance to take down centipede.
这是我们拿下蜈蚣的机会
I want everyone in full tactical.
我需要所有人全副武装
And what about Agent Coulson?
科尔森特工怎么办
If we're lucky, centipede's holding him in Sydney.
幸运的话 蜈蚣的人可能也将他关押在悉尼
Dismissed.
解散
Agent Ward, a moment.
沃德特工 请留步
First, your friend Skye left the plane
首先 你的朋友斯凯下了飞机
and never arrived for her debrief,
却一直没去做汇报
then Vanchat almost flies out of the interrogation room.
其次 范查特差点飞出审讯室
Do we have a problem?
我们之间有什么异议吗
No, Agent Hand.
没有 汉德特工
Your man wasn't getting answers, so I stepped in.
你的属下没能拿到答案 所以我介入了
Without my permission.
在未经我许可的前提下
Well, congratulations.
那就恭喜了
Thanks to you and your unique interrogation skills,
就因为你那"独特"的审讯技巧
we now have active strike teams
现在我们的突击部队
running raids all over the world.
正在全球各地展开搜查行动
The question is, why?
问题是 为什么呢
Excuse me?
什么
It's unprecedented,
这是史无前例的
this kind of response for a level eight operative,
对八级特工做出如此营救行动
the sheer manpower involved.
投入这么多人力
I've been on the phone all day
一整天总有人打来电♥话♥
Director Fury, Commander Hill everyone wants an update.
弗瑞局长 希尔指挥官 都想了解最新进展
Frankly, I don't understand it.
老实说 我并不明白
No single agent is that important.
没有哪个特工如此重要
Coulson is.
科尔森很重要
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s gonna find me before you break me.
你击垮我之前神盾局会找到我
S.H.I.E.L.D.?
神盾局吗
Well, the clairvoyant sees an end to all that.
千里眼都能看的到
He doesn't look so good.
看上去他情况不妙
Raina, what took you so long?
蕾娜 怎么这么久才来
I was tending to our other subject.
我去对付别人去了
The persuasion skills i've spoken to the clairvoyant so much about
我总和千里眼提起你强大的说服力
would be better served here with me, breaking this man.
你最好用你的能力留在这帮我 一同击垮他
I would never use force to bend a man to my wishes.
我从不用武力逼迫别人遵从我的意愿
He's being difficult.
他很难搞定
He's being beaten. Into submission.
因为他被你暴打 这样才会屈服
The clairvoyant requested it and will tell me to
这是千里眼要求的 他告诉我
See?
瞧
Yes? No.
是 还没
Well, I've only just begun.
我才刚开始审问
My methods are sound.
我的方法很有效
I assure you
我保证
Right here.
她在这呢
Yes.
好
The clairvoyant would like to speak to you.
千里眼要和你讲话
This is Raina.
我是蕾娜
Yes.
是
I agree.
我赞同
Thank you.
多谢
I'll put him back on.
我把电♥话♥给他
Yes, I'm here.
是我
There a problem?
有问题吗
Victoria Hand.
维多利亚·汉德
We don't exactly see eye to eye.
我们看法总不一致
I'm sure she's utilizing all of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s resources
我确信她在调动神盾局所有资源
to find Coulson.
来找科尔森
Not all of them.
不是所有人
You know, it wouldn't hurt to have Skye working an exploit.
你知道让斯凯帮忙总不会错
Why didn't you stick up for her?
你为什么不替她说话
Excuse me?
什么
She has proven herself on multiple missions.
她在很多任务中都证明了自己
She's a part of this team.
她是我们的一员
You let her get tossed.
你却把她排除在外
All I did was tell Hand the truth.
我只不过对汉德讲了真话罢了
Skye's no use to us on this plane.
斯凯留在飞机上对我们没用
How can you say that? She's not.
你怎么能这么说呢 她的确没用
Not with all these agents here over her shoulder,
起码在这些特工监视她一举一动的情况下
monitoring her every move.
是发挥不了作用的
You wanted her off the plane.
你想让她下飞机
Outside the system.
脱离组织
That's how Skye works best.
这样她才能更好地发挥
You don't have to assume the worst of me.
别把我想得太坏
Agent May, change of plans.
梅特工 计划有变
Sending new coordinates now.
发给你新的坐标
We found their helicopter at a laboratory
我们在莫哈维沙漠的一座实验室外
outside the Mojave Desert.
发现了他们的直升机
Copy that. Coordinates received.
明白 收到坐标
Hang on to something.
坐稳了
You want me to hack into a Swiss bank account?
你想让我侵入瑞士银行账户吗
Just need you to type in your private corporate I.D.
你只需要输入你私人的公♥司♥账户名
to get me in the door.
让我进去就行
Yeah, well, letting you in that door is a crime.
让你进去可是犯罪
Come to think of it,
而且话说回来
How do I know you're not just some criminal?
我怎么知道你不是罪犯
In my experience, a federal agent shows a badge.
以我的经验 联邦特工都会出示警徽
You want to see my badge.
你想看我的警徽
AVS.H.I.E.L.D. protocol six alpha victor.
神盾局标准程序6
There.
这个
That's my badge.
这是我的警徽
Great. Just got my high score in Tiny Wings.
这下好了 《翼飞冲天》我刚刚拿了最高分
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s been watching you
神盾局注意你
for quite some time, Mr. Rathman.
已经有段时间了 莱斯曼先生
You're a prime exploit the gambling, the divorces,
你的战绩挺丰厚啊 赌博 离婚
that money pit in the Caymans.
开曼群岛的那个"钱坑"
You're even behind on your child support payments.
甚至连孩子的抚养费你都延迟支付
Ugh, that's a clerical thing.
那是办事员的错
My ex knows that.
我前妻知道的
But does David know that?
但大卫知道吗
David thinks I'm a cool dad. David thinks you're a jackass.
大卫认为我是很酷的爸爸 他觉得你是混球
You got to fix that, Lloyd.
你得改变他的看法 劳埃德
Kids need someone they can look up to.
小孩子需要可以尊敬的人
Now... start typing.
现在 敲键盘吧
P.D. security! Don't move!
警♥察♥安保 不许动
That's it. Nice and easy.
就是这样 不要动
Keep your hands where I can ugh!
把你的手放到我能...
On the ground!
趴到地上
Okay, I I'm typing, I'm typing.
好的 我马上开始
You S.H.I.E.L.D. guys don't mess around.
你们神盾局的家人还真是牛逼啊
This is turning into an interesting day, isn't it?
今天越来越有意思了 不是吧
So, you're my friend now?
怎么 现在你是我朋友了吗
Cause I've seen what you do to your friends.
我可见过你是怎么对待朋友的'
Mr. Po?
波先生吗
Yeah.
是啊
He was a murderer incapable of remorse.
他是一个不知悔改的杀人犯
I was thinking of Mike Peterson, Chan Ho Yin.
我想的是麦克尔·彼得森 陈浩然
I gave them what they asked for.
我给了他们想要的东西
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表