剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Mike wanted to be a hero to his son.
麦克尔想做他儿子的英雄
Now he is.
现在他是了
Did Akela Amador want a bomb in her head?
阿奇拉·阿玛多尔想在她的脑袋里放个炸♥弹♥吗
The people you work for are just as capable
你的上级同样也会
of using cruel means to reach a justified end.
用残忍♥的方法达到合乎情理的结果
And who do you work for, Raina?
你为谁工作 蕾娜
The Clairvoyant?
千里眼吗
Yes.
是的
Who is he? I don't know.
他是谁 我不知道
Today was the first time I personally made contact.
今天是我第一次与他本人联♥系♥
My heart's still racing.
我的心跳到现在还没有平复
He has you building super soldiers.
他让你制♥造♥超级战士
The clairvoyant gives us guidance, formulas.
千里眼给了我们指导 配方
For what? The changing world,
为了什么 变化中的世界
the world your organization brought upon us.
那个你们组织带给我们的世界
We're new to the business
我们对于你们
of what you've been doing for decades.
已经做了几十年的工作还不熟悉
So now what? You have soldiers?
那现在呢 你有战士
You can make them strong, you can control them.
你可以让他们更强大 你可以控制他们
In instant, you can kill them.
你还可以瞬间杀死他们
Yes, but we can't bring them back to life.
是的 但我们不能让他们起死回生
You were killed.
你死过一次
Now you're here.
现在你却在这
We want to know how.
我们想知道这是为什么
Don't you?
你不想吗
I'd like to turn the machine on again.
我想要再次开启机器
It induces theta brain wave frequencies
它会引发西塔脑电波
to help uncover the secrets buried in the subconscious.
以帮助发现隐藏在潜意识里的秘密
If you cooperate, you can surf those waves.
如果你合作 你可以在这些电波上冲浪
I've gone surfing.
我冲过浪
That is definitely not like surfing.
这可一点都不像冲浪
You've been resisting.
因为你在抵抗
Fight the waves and you'll drown.
与波浪对抗 你会淹死
Your brain will cook.
你的大脑会兴奋过度
You'll stop breathing again.
你会再一次 停止呼吸
Then that's what it'll be,
那我就再死一次
or I hold out until my team comes to find me.
要不我就一直坚持直到我的队伍找到我
Either way, you will not get classified intel from me.
无论如何 你都不会从我这得到机密情报
I'm not interested in those secrets.
我对那些秘密没有兴趣
The clairvoyant can see within any agency, any government.
千里眼可以窥探到任何特工机构 政♥府♥
He knows what the president dreams about at night.
他连总统晚上做的什么梦都知道
I want what you want
我们目的一致
to uncover a different secret...
都想知晓一个秘密
the secret S.H.I.E.L.D. is keeping from you.
那个神盾局不想让你知道的秘密...
All right, we're logged in, but you do realize
好了 登进去了
you can't transfer these kinds of funds online.
但你知道这种资金无法在线转账的吧
I'm not looking to transfer funds.
我不是想转账
I'm looking for transaction records.
我需要交易记录
Go to your account history.
打开账户历史记录
We need to open up a terminal emulator,
我们需要打开一个终端模拟器
see what kind of encryption they've got. Okay.
看看他们采用的何种加密技术 好的
SSL协议If it's an SSL 256
如果是256位
or an A.E.S. twofish serpent,
或A.E.S. twofish serpent级联算法
we're in business. Yeah.
我们就能搞定 是的
Quantum key, that's another story.
量子密匙 那就另当别论了
Right.
是啊
Lloyd.
劳埃德
What is happening here?
你在干什么呢
Yeah, account history. Where is that?
账户历史记录 在哪里找
Delete that second line.
删除第二行
Press "Return."
点回车键
Thing is, I have an assistant that does all this for me.
事实上 平时我都有秘书处理这些事的
That's it.
搞定了
So, this Vanchat
所以这个范查特
is this the guy you're trying to bust?
是你们要抓的人吗
No, we already have him in custody.
不是 我们已经把他扣押了
What I want to know
我真正想知道的是
is who's recently paid Vanchat a lot of money.
最近是谁付了范查特一大笔钱
I backtrack those payments to the buyer's account
我回溯这些付款追踪到买♥♥家的账户
and get a record of all the purchases she's made,
然后找到她所有的购买♥♥记录
maybe use it to track her down.
也许就能追踪到她了
Click there.
点这里
Hello, Raina.
你好啊 蕾娜
Let's see what you've been up to.
让我们看看你最近都在干些什么
Print that.
把这个打印出来
Great. So are we done here?
太好了 没别的事了吧
One last thing.
还有一件事
And you're clinging to the one thing you have
你死死抓住你所剩下唯一的东西
fond memories of your recovery.
起死回生的美好记忆
So, this person you work for told you I died
你的老板告诉你我死了
and have gaps in my memory.
记忆中有断层
Ever think your mind reader
你有没有想过这个会读心术的人
might just be looking up symptoms online?
也许只是在网上查了点症状 糊弄你呢
I was also told it keeps you up at night,
他还告诉我这件事让你夜不能寐
that you crave answers,
你渴望得到答案
that you're troubled by the fact
并且在要求得到答案
that when you asked for answers, you were denied.
被拒绝后 深感疑惑
Isn't that true?
我说的对吗
I trust the system.
我相信体制
They keep secrets for a reason.
秘密的存在都是有原因的
But why would S.H.I.E.L.D. keep details
但是神盾局为何要对你隐瞒
of your death from you?
关于你死亡的信息呢
They're your family
他们是你的家人
your only family since you've lost your mother, too.
自你母亲也过世后唯一的家人
Now, after all you've sacrificed...
在你做了这些牺牲之后
Sacrifice is part of the job.
那些牺牲是工作的一部分
I would give my life
我连生命的可以贡献出来
You didn't just give your life,
你不只奉献了生命
you gave up your chance at a normal one, at love.
你放弃了成为普通人的机会 放弃了爱
And she did love you, Agent Coulson.
而且她确实爱过你 科尔森特工
How could you know that?
你怎么会知道这些
Do you miss her?
你想她吗
Dinners at the Richmond.
里士满的晚餐
Do you miss hearing her play?
你怀念听她演奏吗
You didn't even have a chance to say goodbye.
你连道别的机会都没有
I I couldn't.
我不能
I I can't.
我没办法
She cried for days after S.H.I.E.L.D. told her you died.
神盾局告诉她你死了以后她泪流成河
They shattered her heart with a lie,
他们用谎言让她心碎
and now they're lying to you.
现在他们也在用谎言对付你
No.
不
No, they're not.
不 他们没有
I know you don't want to believe it,
我知道你不愿相信
but you can't tell me nothing makes you doubt,
但你不能否认
makes you wonder what happened in Tahiti.
塔希提岛上发生的事 让你好奇
It's a magical place.
那是个有魔力的地方
I keep saying that.
我一直这么说
Don't you want to know why?
你就不想知道为什么吗
Turn it on.
打开它
The centipede soldiers each have a port
每个蜈蚣战士的传输装置上
on their delivery device to inject refills of serum.
都有一个端口 用来注射了血清
But with this injector cuff,
可有了这个注射器手带
we can use the port to our advantage.
我们就能利用那个端口
By injecting a refined dose of dendrotoxin
通过注射♥精♥确的树眼镜蛇毒素药剂
to incapacitate the soldier.
导致战士无法行动
How's it work?
要怎么用
Oh, just simply lock it around the centipede soldier's forearm.
只要把它锁在蜈蚣战士的前臂
And night night, superpowers.
再见 超能力
Sounds like riding a bull for eight seconds.
听起来 跟在公牛身上待八秒一样[很难]
Yeah, exactly. It's that simple. Yeah.
没错 就是这么简单 是的
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表